I'm with her

>I'm with her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kS-zK1S5Dws
youtu.be/YzZl9j580tM
youtube.com/watch?v=LHtKMS1kjlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHUT IT DOWN

I don;t understand, this is the first time seeing this... what is happening?

Hillary had a seizure or something and something fell out of her pants leg.

Whoa she boots up quick. Must have an SSD.

what fell out?

"Tell them it's only pneumonia, they will believe it"

Wow, Bethesda's new Elder Scrolls AI is functioning great.

All of her security are fat fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=kS-zK1S5Dws

Wasn't it that she simply lost a shoe?

>that one faggot who purposefully obstructs the view

Fuck that guy.

GOOD GOYS. LETS COVER UP THE MUCUS INCIDENT AND THE LEAKED EMAILS ABOUT THE "EXOTIC DRUGS" ;D

kek

Is there any more information about that or is just the ''dayum it was hot'' reason?

>hide the shame

Why the fuck do any of you care about Hillary's health? I mean it's not like LBJ and FDR didn't have polio...oh wait.

youtu.be/YzZl9j580tM

This video zooms in on whatever fell out. Not sure what it was.

they said she has pneumonia but probably just needed some excuse to cover up serious shit.

Ive seen old people shit themselves when they have strokes like this so... maybe its a piece of shit.

>Im with her

Good luck with your president Amerifats. Im sure when shes talking to Putin and she shits herself and has a seizure she will be seen as a strong leader to not fuck with....

Some sort of Alien embryo.

bitch is dying man, look at her.

so polio isn't fatal?

Hillary suffers from Metalosis Maligna:

youtube.com/watch?v=LHtKMS1kjlo

>703535378
People didn't know about their condition before they were elected or they would have lost.

so why do you care if the media covers it up?

certainly looks like something... but what
something metallic.

David Brock and Media Mutters better kick into overdrive to spin this. Emergency meeting of journo-list to get story synchronized and all members of official DNC operatives in the media on point

wtf is that gif

2 cough drops

So if a past president turned out to be a child rapist that would mean Hilary being a child rapist would also be ok?

It's not cool that happened 60 years ago, it's not cool now. She could be dead in months, that's serious. You can't vote for someone who has the life expectancy of a bottle of milk.

Her medical records should be released, we know she is seriously ill, there is no hiding this.

i mean out of her pant leg

That's how cough drops are made...

what do you mean?

Still am. A dead, dying, dementia riddled Clinton would still be a far cry better than Trump and the utter, complete filth that supports him.

Love how the SS collapses down to block the view. Nothing to see here plebs.