Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhS9LnDoo_w
youtube.com/watch?v=0S43IwBF0uM
youtube.com/watch?v=rFpeLlmfZ0w
youtube.com/watch?v=s5FyfQDO5g0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can keep going for a while

Anyone here?

Just last night I took a tab and a half of lsd + some molly.

I lost my sense of self and what reality was, right now i'm extremely anxious because i'm doubting everything, should I smoke weed to relax or would that make it worse?

lurking

Wow fuck, this image is getting me all creeped out for some reason.

Smoke just a little bit, if its low quality shit though I wouldn't

that isn't trippy, that is fucking spoops to the max.

depends on how much you smoke and if weed generally makes you relax or tends to make you overthink. If that's the case I wouldn't otherwise

I have a few

watch a movie or something, take your mind off of it.

Last one from me.

copy pasta:

I took what I think was either mushroom concentrate or 2CB (probably 2CB, I'll call it 2CB). I had been told one capsule was equal to 1/8th oz shrooms. I had done it before and that seemed about right.
I went to my GF house and we each took a cap, we tripped incredibly hard, at least 5x harder than I had before taking the exact same thing, exact same dose, likely because im very comfortable with her.
I will just describe one moment from the trip that I can remember clearly to this day (5 or 6 years later I think).

I suddenly stopped seeing the kitchen I was sitting in, which had just been writhing in hallucination, I was transported miles above what looked like small clouds floating across an infinite landscape,
I could tell that each cloud was a though of mine, an aspect of my mind, my ego, a memory, a want, a fear, everything that made up myself and at that moment I felt that I knew everything.
I knew the answers to all the questions I had ever had and I knew too that none of the answers mattered.
the world seemed to obvious, looking down at everything there was in reality I understood that myself was the only thing that comprized reality for everything that I thought to be external to me was infact manifested in my mind as one of these little clouds before me.
I see each part of me, nothing hidden and therefore saw reality in its entirety and no question's answer was obscured.

maybe the most profound experience I have ever had.

let me know if you want more stories.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhS9LnDoo_w

youtube.com/watch?v=0S43IwBF0uM

youtube.com/watch?v=rFpeLlmfZ0w

What is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=s5FyfQDO5g0