Ever seen anyone treat 'overheating and dehydration' by leaving on heavy, dark clothes and not providing water? Ever...

Ever seen anyone treat 'overheating and dehydration' by leaving on heavy, dark clothes and not providing water? Ever? Anyone?

It's all lies and hackery, abetted by corrupt media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pMgVYdXEFN0
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37332106
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/pMgVYdXEFN0

Don't be an asshole. She just hadn't fed in a while.

>Trump voters are so desperate they are literally pleading to god that their competition dies

Reluctant Hillary supporter, here.

Bitch seemed drunk.

She was wearing a bullet proof vest on a hot day, and had to look presidential too. She's also been diagnosed with pneumonia, which explains the coughing and shortness of breath. A lack of oxygen to the brain on a hot day wearing a bullet proof vest would make many older women faint.

She was sick. But I don't want a sickly person in control of the country..

That's a pathetically obvious lie, m8. This is what you faggots are reduced to? Inventing things and pretending your opponents said them, because your candidate is such obvious shit there's nothing good you can say about her?

God damn. Go smoke a joint or something, you miserable cunt.

>>Being this fucking gullible. Holy shit.

>hot day
>78 degrees out with 37 percent humidity

Nigga it was 80 degrees, and somewhat windy

but that like 120 in old people degrees

bullshit, old people love that shit, thats why they all migrate to florida

>She's also been diagnosed with pneumonia, which explains the coughing and shortness of breath.

HAHAHA

That "diagnosis" came out today, AFTER her brain failed in New York as an effort to explain it all away.

And, somehow, she was diagnosed the same day (Friday) she was able to give a full speech re: "irredeemables."

And, oddly, all those earlier coughing spells from months and months ago were waved away as 'rightwing conspiracy mongering.'

Trapped by her own lies. How appropriate.

yeah it fucks you up on a hangover
lol wat ?

ever see anyone perform a neurological test on only one side of the body?
EMT here.
answer derp nope.

ctr pls go

yep, she just got busted today so had to do damage controll

not to mention she got busted with a lot of people watching, more people viewing then her events and speeches so far

derp? who the fuck says derp?

who the fuck are you?

Occam's Razor, bitches. Old woman wearing multiple layers of clothing, stressed
and pushing herself to the extreme against a psychotic candidate who had already been diagnosed with pneumonia seems more than plausible.

But what powers of observation or insight have your tinfoil hats given you? What do you think happened?

can you do each side on its own or have to do both at the same time? nonEMT here

*and had already been diagnosed

And you know they didn't... from a still photograph?

derp

How much do they pay you to shill on here?

>Missed the joke

who the fuck questions the use of derp?
Who the fuck are you?
Oh wait a shitty newfag.
nvm
an hero plz

They are not calling it overheating anymore

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37332106

ITS NICE TO SEE ALL YOU GUYS GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE, HEY DO ANY OF YOU GUYS DO MED?

If you are right, that is not good. People need a president that can handle all of that.

> Squeeze my fingers is a neurological test

Yes, specifically a "are you able to understand instructions" test that is commonly used for a billion different things including...wait for it...being faint or lightheaded.

You trump voters, you'll literally cling to anything, anything at all that suggests she shouldn't be in the race to begin with. Trump did the same shit with the whole "Birther" thing, it's basically his MO at this point - Why bother having a reasonable well thought out position when it's just easier to get your competitor disqualified and win by default

a shitty newfag? an hero plz?

what the fuck??

did they dig you up from 2004? go back to CTR gramps tell them you cant cut it anymore

>pushing herself to extremes
>talking on a podium

Wow. Hardcore.

And I know that when I had pneumonia, I had to be propped up and literally dragged into my car when I went anywhere. Pfft.

It REEKS of desperation in here. You leftist faggots will believe any fig leaf, repeat any lie to advance your shriveled, crippled, corrupt, deceitful harpy. You don't even care anymore that she stole the nomination from Sanders; that was SO last month. Disgusting.

No but I have seen them test one fist then the other.
Firefighter/MFR here.

You are looking for symmetry. So yes, you need to test both sides at once.

>and pushing herself to the extreme against a psychotic candidate
Look user, if Hillary can't handle an asshole like Trump, then maybe she doesn't have what it takes to be president? Did that ever cross your mind?

But ohhhhh God, imagine the headlines
>TRUMP KILLS HILLARY BY ASKING HER QUESTIONS
The only presidential candidate to have been killed by being pressured too much by the other candidate.

Can we all just look at the bright side, hillary might eventually die, does this mean auto elect for trump?

It's working though.

>Yes, specifically a "are you able to understand instructions" test

Really? Because EMTfag sure seemed convinced otherwise.

One at a time is ok but standard/best practice is both at the same time .

She doesnt have to handle trump,shes a proud women who doesnt need to deal with such a mysoginist

I have a tummy ache. Oh wait. I didn't go to med school I can't diagnose that. It must be the Lil elves living in my stomach

It was in the mud 70s with low humidity and a cool breeze, I was in NYC while this went down. It wasn't hot, it was a really pleasant day. I live in NJ btw, took the train in

see
and derp yo mama bitch

I am not voting for Trump.

You however are wrong, but so is that pictures title. The test is to look for equal strenth in both hands. If they were really testing for it she would be squeezing with both hands.

What if this is all a last minute plan to replace her with a less controverse puppet to get more votes from the 'anyone but Trump' and 'Bern or bust' parties.

She has Parkinson's

I was addressing a check for a stoke ya dope.

Its extra funny when you realize she is their corpse-god/false emperor.

you stupid bastard, with a diagonosies they take into account so much shit, even benial stuff like body temp and weight, im saying that random cunts on the internets cant make reasonable assumptions about a persons medical health knowing NOTHING about her health apart from select events made public

I almost spit out my water, well played

Say whatever you want to about Trump, but I like the fact that it is okay and pretty much acceptable to hate him. You can't say anything bad about the Liberal Golden Girl Hillary without being called a misogynist.

I know you're being sarcastic (at least I hope you are), but the fact that there are people who legitimately think this way is beyond disgusting.

Right. .or just rig the election and disappear the opposition

...Hillary Clinton literally invented "birtherism." Not even joking. It was during the primary against Obama.

Jesus.

>I almost spit out my water, well played

you nigger

>You trump voters
>implying that I need to like trump to recognize Shillary for the pile of shit that she is.

If you're gonna use big words to sound smart, at least spell them right. ..

agreed, in all seriousness Hillary is a fridgd ice bitch who would manipulate fucking anything to get her turn to be president

esp. since Clinton campaign intimated Sanders was too old and unfit

women?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Fahrenheit temperature what a joke

im still waiting for your arguement motherfucker

FUCK OFF

If you mean all of this then. Why u mad ?

what?

Pull my finger is a gastrointestinal test.

>jews get old
>move all to florida
>die there
"the second holocaust"

And this faggot will say anything and everything to get what he wants.
He is the PT Barnum of politics.
And there have been many suckers born.

its not

It's "argument."

And his argument was implicit and something like thist: you don't have to have an MD and spend three hours with a patient to see that inability to stand, hold your head level, or move your feet forward are bad things and inconsistent with a cough.

Which, I'd like to point out, she didn't do in the video. At all. No coughing. Weird for someone who is supposedly over-exerted WHILE suffering from pneumonia, right?

NIGGER CUCK DETECTED

it's lead foil you moron. tin does nothing.

So?

Well it's working..

Yeah, they're both shit. No one is saying otherwise.

how would you know dumbasss?

Weak Hillary can't even stand in the sun. Guess we'll all have to adjust and start working at night. Pathetic.

of course she has to handle trump. and if she gets elected she will have to deal with many other powerful people. if she can't do that now...

yeah, im against her asshole

You've obviously never had an adult ask you to pull their finger when you were a child.

I need an Adult.

no. but if she dies in office, you really need to trust your decision to vote for her vp choice, if that's what you're gonna do.

i hope your not that retarded

And I'm not sure I believe that explanation. She could have said she had pneumonia and nobody would have said a thing. Makes me wonder why Hillary sat on that diagnosis for a whole week.

>no. but if she dies in office, you really need to trust your decision to vote for her vp choice, if that's what you're gonna do.

Kaine seems fine. If boring. He's like wonder bread toast.

I've done that on the Raspberry Pi, and a few other ARM dev boards.

Your not that retarded
Your retarded
It's you're not that retarded, as in
YOU ARE THAT RETARDED.

PULL MY FINGER FAGGOT

Nigga old people wear jeans and knit sweaters in 100 degree weather

maybe that's the lead-foil hat plan all along.

Wow amazing I can see her ears. Whenever she is on a mic her ears are covered because she is wearing a mic in her ears.

YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN

IF HILLARY

PASSES OUT

NEAR FUCKING PUTIN?

HOLY SHIT NO. THIS WONT BE THE ONLY TIME SHE WILL BE WEARING MULTIPLE LAYERS OF CLOTHING ON A CLOUDY ASS DAY WITH SOME RAIN.

DEATH IS KNOCKING ON THIS BITCH'S DOOR HARDER THAN BERNIE'S, NO THANK YOU

how about the rest of her?

>mic

>her ears

>mic in her ears

damn, son

How is getting pneumonia an excuse as per why her health is ok?

You gonna go back to working at Walmart once this electon cycle is over?

Look at that filthy Chuck Schemer