Hillary is so sick that she literally has her handlers drag her limp body into her van...

Hillary is so sick that she literally has her handlers drag her limp body into her van. How can people support this woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=flZeHc-jKtw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_xa17sseowA
twitter.com/MentatPawson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by the looks of it, under the arms.

Kek

i hope she dies

Top zozzle

shes fucking 70. my mom died when she was 70. this isnt good. fucking americucks cucking themselves.

Made this a whole month ago.. youtu.be/_xa17sseowA

I don't know what happened. She looks so healthy and normal there.

It's kek you newfag, always will always is.

lol-- oh, I'll tell you what happened
>pic related

If anyone would like to help me force this meme; she's not done yet, we gotta use our meme magick to completely destroy her:
twitter.com/MentatPawson

America is fucked, both candidates are shit. Bernie was our only hope and you guys fucked it up. Enjoy those 60K student loan and minimum wage.

Bernie sold out to a dying woman.

jokes on i have no debt

I was a strong supporter until he did. Thank god I didn't donate any money to his campaign.

>60K student loan

Christ. How'd you fuckers get that? I got a BSE and MS degree with about 20k of loans and no other support. Where were your academic scholarships?

Yea if you think about it he should have settled for VP. with him on the ticket would have guaranteed a win then just sit back and wait.

>implying user was smart enough to land an academic scholarship

> tfw an utterly corrupt, nearly-dead woman is still going to kick the shit out of your candidate

Wow, that must suck :)

Graduated high school 2 years early. 0 scholarships
95k in loans after bachelors

This. This. Fuckkkking this!

$95k? Jesus fuck, man
I got 2 bachelor's in 4 years with only $7k in loans

She never offered it to him

WHAT THE FACK; watch op's video from 0:10, look at her right pant leg and listen; a piece of metal falls on the pavement... wtf is that about?

its all words
old woman promises a blowjob
more men vote

you wish :^)

Are you in America?

Right, but you are not a liar. The other guy is.

cancer

No, you are just a retard. Have you gone to college?

Oh noes. That means she's a terrible choice for president. I'm sure that will be in Trump's next ad

Actually I dislike both very much and will not vote for either one. I'm just speaking the truth. Anyone who thinks Hillary is not going to win is delusional to the point of comedy

If Bernie wanted to win he should have attacked Hillary. He didn't want to win and he drove off into the sunset in a 600,000.00 car to a beach house where he's drinking cocktails and laughing at the stupid goyim.

Jill Stein offered to give him the presidential chair on the Green Party ticket and he refused.

BERNIE DID NOT WANT TO WIN.

First I've heard of that, but I would guess that is because the Democrats have a much better chance of snagging the White House then the Green party does with or without a big name like Bernie. So probably at the time it was the best movie could've made. Of course he wanted to win. I wouldn't have ran as long as he did if he didn't

Come back, Bernie, it is time for your triumphant return!

No, Parkinon's.

Fuck, pardon the mangled post

At the end of the day unless your a beltway government worker or an identity voter, you're voting for the policies you want to see enacted. If Bernie needed the democratic party then he couldn't have won anyway.

We are fucked either way, but if this cunt wins, we know essentially nothing about her Veep. Its like her people are dead set on getting this dude in there.

That's one thing, but there are others to consider. For example, Jill Stein's not even on the ballot in all 50 states. The Green party couldn't even get on the ballot in some states. The political machine is geared toward either R or D. if you have that letter behind your name, you have a much better chance than if you don't. Third parties probably won't even be able to get into the debates.

He's pro TPP. And he has a pedo smile

>Third parties probably won't even be able to get into the debates.

If they get 15% of the vote, they get in the debates.

Really we flushed our neocons on the right. Still waiting for the left to get with the program.

I don't know the answer, man. We're all fucked. Maybe 4 years down the road things will improve, but if this time is any indication, that ain't likely

right? because that's what the right does, right? how trump said people who support his opponent are deplorable basket cases. oops, that was hillary, my bad :^)

hillbot needs technical checkup. anyway people speculated that it's likely a piece of medical brace on her legs to help her stand up straight. you know, because she's perfectly healthy.

Can we actually talk about how fucked up she is in that video?

Anybody have the webm of the object falling out of her skirt

Not trying to be a douche here, but are we sure that's Hilary? Looks to thin from the back to me...

Trump is SO BAD that Hilary is winning on the basis that she is NOT TRUMP.

> It's all a setup

You lose a lot of weight over a short period of time when you're seriously ill. Also looks just like her in the photos of her before the ceremony

Didn't see the photos, but the black dude looks like hers...

Mmm Ivana God damn

Hillary is SO BAD that Trump is going to win on the basis that he's NOT HILLARY.

The left picture is Hillary, the right one at Chelsea's appartment is a body double. Look at the index/ring fingers.

She got pneumonia. IN THE HOTTEST FUCKING YEAR ON RECORD. In September. WTF?