Battle Station Rate thread as the old one died, here is mine

Battle Station Rate thread as the old one died, here is mine

Reporting back. Should make a new pic with my actual desktop. Meh!

Back again

Op here! this is my messy desktop...

Is that Anker USB hub any good? I want to replace my shitty Trust hub.

Supreme

No it's a piece of shit two of the ports don't transfer data just power

anythings got to be better than trust! How do you manage with just one small monitor? heh... very neat tho..

>welfare rig
>supreme
Pick one!

>small
>34"
Wat?

Ah, okay, search goes on then...

TVs don't really make good monitors.

it looks way smaller than that, i would have guessed 22 inches..

Are those IKEA shelves? I need something like that for my Funko figures!

Yea, I got most of my stuff from IKEA. It's all simple looking and cheap.

You must be talking about mine
Space is very limited if I could find an easy swivel for a second monitor I would have put a second one in but my current monitor is a 27 inch

looks super comfy
especially for the dog

Too fucking clean for me! - I have two keyboards too...

It's because of the 21:9 aspect ratio, and the picture angle. It really looks as big as some TVs in real life.

>X52
>Not pro
>No VR Headset for Elite

>Kill yourself padre

fair enough, I can't bare to have less then 2 monitors, I need three more! matching of course...

Your mom doesn't make a good monitor.

I have an HTC Vive, it wasn't unpacked at the time, I can't use it at the moment because one of my eyes is fucked, waiting for an op... X52 is good enough!

>left handed mouse
I'm a lefty and I use my right hand. Don't think you're so special.

I replaced two monitors with this one to start with. Pic related. It's my old battlestation from when I was still a poorfag.

True dat

Why is your monitor a square?

tissues for wanking! excellent!

It's from 2004 is my guess.

Early this year. I got a job that pays well three months ago.

Not for wanking, I have allergies. Notice the eye drops beside the USB hub?

I've seen this pic in a bunch of other threads before. Where is the rest of your parts? i dont see a dvd drive or hard drive or ssd anywhere.

Those are 15" 1280x1024 monitors, I get those by the dozen for arcade systems I build for people, they are about $20~$30 each.

What is that on top of your case?

I'd guess an SSD in the PC and a NAS? - who needs optical drives these days?

It's all mounted behind the motherboard but no DVD drive

>thinking the pro is worth the trouble

Why do that when the regular X52 is perfect for Elite.

Good call on VR tho. Shit's insane.

This
what the fuck is that? A jet engine?

Right is 19", left is 17". I guess monitors really look smaller on my picture than they are! KEK

newfags

It's a photon Cannon
A 200w led flashlight I made

Why would you get a 4:3 monitor though? Besides them being cheap.

4:3 1K will get you 1600x1200
16:10 1K will get you 1920x1200

Rate me, reporting from old thread, at work and can't get another picture right now

Not lying, that's pretty cool...

Jesus Christ, just fucking kill yourself already.

Angle 1

work left, play right

Angle 2

Because vertical space. I translate for a living. That means I needed as much vertical space as possible, to fit texts on a single screen side by side without scrolling. 5:4 screens did the job perfectly for cheap. I needed to spend 660 USD on this new screen to have the same vertical space, but in widescreen.

dude, you're poor :( sorry Sup Forumsro

Have you tried the 10000w LEDs off of Ebay?
I use heat sinks that are about 6" in width for them. I can get almost 7 minutes of run time off my battery.

Pretty sure I've seen this picture before; not sure if original

>corner desk
yuck

Still too dark to see anything. Sorry fam.

How do you even afford internets?

buy a widescreen then mount it 9:16

Virgin situation thread
OP won

Why? It offers good arm support, and gives me much needed room.

Then use a 16:9 or 16:10 rotated, you will have an orgasim when you brows the web or view any text content.

College dorm room. Just being in here is costing me $4K. Plan to get a PS4 next week anyway.

Why are you all discussing what I had? Past tense? The fuck...

Besides, read again carefully. Two documents, side by side, single screen. Widescreen in pivot is no solution at all.

Wish i was a virgin! I have 2 kids... but had a vasectomy so no more, thanks for playing tho! :D

So no matter what, 16:10 is still a much better option, rotated or not.

gets a window case doesnt put it on desk

No, because a fucking widescreen that is as tall as that 30$ square screen is 660 dollars, and 4 months before I was living off 200 dollars a month in a country where 332 is the minimum wage. Jesus Fucking Christ, would you let it go already...

Sorry I'm not on Sup Forums 24/7 like your basement dwelling no life faggot ass.
Why dont you go trim that neckbeard and eat something other than chicken tendies that mommy made for you in exhange for your gbp

I had a window case, and I took the side off and covered it gaffer tape so the Green LEDS in the case wouldn't glow like mad keeping me awake... (and i put it on the floor too)

Why not fucking turn it off?

because I am fucking seeding my fucking torrents mate

Is your Internet that slow that you need to leave it on all day and night?

I'm pretty sure all LEDs inside a case have an off switch, or a cable you can unplug.

work in progress.

Waiting on a mount I ordered for my monitors.
Also gonna mount a 32" tv above.

Unfortunately yes - It never used to be, but i had to move and my internet is shite... the upload is piss poor..

I do the same lights on graphic cards are crazy bright, which you cant turn off

how can you all be comfortable sitting on chairs

>Logitech X-230
muh nigga

its a sniper G1 or something, they are wired to the board, theres nothing anywhere to turn them off, not even in the bios...

I must say, everyone has a really clean desk compared to me..

Yes you can. LED Visualizer. Google it.

There's no such thing as a hardwired, always on LED. Gigabyte G1 boards have their own software to control those lights too.

nvidia only, I still got a pair of 7970 lightnings

I've got the software installed now, and there's nothing to turn the LEDs off on it, trust me, I have been all over the damn thing!

>60ms response time
Literally nauseating.

What's the point?

Pull the 2 pin power cable? You can reach it with forceps without having to take off the heatsink.

ASUS and MSI both have LEDs on their boards, and they can be turned off. Can't imagine Gigabyte would not offer the possibility.

What I'd expect from this thread

RE the LED thing, It's true, google it! it's the only thing i don't like about my motherboard

Got this at a yard sale because I couldn't afford a DXRacer.

Are those three canvases works of Kuvshinov Ilya?

no power cable to be found soldered directly on the PCB and its load based so they ramp up down even when monitors are off

It's awesome.

The ones on my G1 are housed in a piece of plastic stuck to the motherboard, i couldn't even get near them to snip them (I tried that)

Yes they are.

I am looking to get three monitors for around $200
Does anyone have a good/decent recommendation for brand? Display Port will be needed. Or I can buy DisplayPort to HDMI adapter.

Is this dead?

So I know only dumb newfags dont build their own rigs but have any of you guys had any experience (personal or secondhand) with CyberpowerPC? Online research shows either people hate them or they love them. Really nothing in the middle. Its either a 1 star rating or 5. The specs sound amazing for the money but I've read they use crappy CPU's, Power Supplies, and motherboards.

clean and organized masterrace represent user, nice pad

Why not just buy those things and be sure they are quality?

If you have ever played jigsaw puzzles you can assemble a fucking computer. Every fucking connector is geometrically shaped to fit only where it belongs, you literally can't fuck anything up.

When in doubt, go to youtube and watch one of the hundreds of videos that show you how to assemble that PC.

I guess mostly for the peace of mind. Knowing its being completed by a professional. Knowing that if anything goes wrong I will have some recourse in having the problem fixed. It just feels like a gamble doing it myself especially since my experience doesn't go much further than changing a power supply, installing a tv tuner card, adding a blu-ray drive, and installing memory.