When will the lies end and the truths begen

when will the lies end and the truths begen

>begen

Words are hard.

US gov't had intelligence that the attacks were being plotted, but didn't act soon enough to stop them. Nothing else really left to say.

Shit, Hill, you okay?

>didn't act soon enough to stop them
lmao way to let em off the hook. let's call a spade a spade here, they planned and funded it, then lied to cover it up.

You can't handle the truth.

Let me quess, next you'll say something about jet fuel, steel beams or thermite?
There is no way our own gov't planned and/or funded this. After 15 years SOMEONE would have it let it slip by now.

Never. Deception of the masses is the currency of the elite class. Their worth is no longer valued by how much money they have, but how effective their manipulation of a percentage of people is.

Your gullibility is an asset exchanged in bulk between people you will never be able to affect. Resisting one is just playing into the hands of another. Your intelligence is only as useful as they'll permit it to be.

dafuq am i looking at?

jewdidit

now i can stop thinking cause thinking is hard, i m gonna shitpost on /b else , no intelligence required

Isn't that what history is all about? Politically, economically, geographically... imaginary lines being drawn and redrawn, over and over.

Hillary got sick and her stainless steel penis fell off.

KEK

Control can sometimes be an illusion. But sometimes you need illusion to gain control.

shes been confirmed to have pneumonia

Control is about as real as a one-legged unicorn taking a leak at the end of a double rainbow.

>stainless steel penis fell off
lol

Operation Northwoods

Took over 30 years for that to come to light.

kek'd

and it was a catheter clip (my wifes a nurse)

So stupid lol, fuck off with that shit.

That would require more surveillance and a step up from whats going on in the NSA. All they need to do is to dump all video, text, phone, and electronic data of one person to the news/internet/world. There is no hiding from that.