>me working for EMS
>her as a waitress
>had some pretty shitty calls with dying people and children today
>shit is grinding my gears all day already
>just want to get some of that stuff of my chest
>talk to her about one of the things for about 10 minutes
>she's super distant, not paying attention or responding
>I pause for a second
>she apparently took that as a sign and went on a fucking 1 1/2 hours tirade on how absolutely dreadful her day was because of rude customers
>after she was done she just went to make us some food
>tried to talk to her some more when we were relaxing on our couch
>she cuts me off and tells me to not talk about depressing things like that because it ruins her mood
>got up to do shit on my pc
>writing this now

Seriously, what twisted fucking mind gymnastics do women use to justify this shit.

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QiPgN3rX_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because men expect women to do all the emotional labour and are usually pretty shit at returning the favour.

> 1 woman doesn't equal ALL women

>said the cunty woman

If you haven't realised it by now life is not fair m8

Women want a man, they don't want an emotional tampon. You're mistake here was talking to her like you would talk to your bro. Women don't work like that. Communicating like that only turns them off.

Sucks bro I know. I am a paramedic and everytime I had a shit day at work and I tried to talk to my (ex) wife about it she would just complain about something around the house.

I work in EMS and nobody wants to hear about your day, talk to your partner you ran the call with

Nah, she's right. Get over yourself. You may want to talk about that shit but ask first.

Just because your problems seem worse it doesn't diminish the value of someone else's.

why would someone want another person living around them 24/7? mentally draining

Man up faggot, or get a new job if it bothers you so much. I don't tell my wife deployment stories unless they are funny.

Be a man, bury it all inside like the rest of us.

IDK Op, Im having the same situation.
It looks like we do everything for her and she does little for me, aint fair...

>I want my life to devolve into crippling alcoholism

Not today, Satan

This is stupid and dangerous. Everyone deserves help with mental health issues, just like physical health it would be nigh impossible to get through life without some issues. There's no shame in talking about emotions.

No bullshit, I am genuinely starting to understand why there used to be laws against doing certain shit

Maybe she can't handle hearing some of the things you have to deal with. Of course, she could just say so, so you would know.

Well sounds like you got outta that shit so I hope stuff's better for you now

Relationships are built around giving up a lot and getting little in return. You're just going to have to find another outlet when you're frustrated. Coming to us was a good start.

This is such a typical woman comment. On first glance it appears like you may be saying something.

Then the ol' brain kicks in with some reason.

> what the fuck is emotional labour

Said the man

Exactly you don't even know what emotional labour is, cause you don't do any.

Talking to your partner only does so much.

Plus with where I'm doing it, post-call discussions are usually professional (unless it was something funny/absurd).

I mean, at work absolutely nobody wants to hear about that shit.

Call her out on that type of shit. Silence is a form of condoning.

been single for 5 years - absolutely 0 women ..i love it, sex is boring now adays anyways..at least in the 90s women sucked your balls and actually swallowed your load

now they whine if you havent waxed your ass and cock in the last 2 weeks ...like WTF? Women are fucked, i'm convinced they're all lesbians these days

i mean if you wanna be with a sub-par chick none of this shit happens but if you have a child with a sub-par humans you're contributing to the shit pile that is current

what emotional labor? women make life emotional. thats their fault.

Like someone once told me, our bodies are ships surrounded by shit and that shit only gets in if you let your ship take a hit and if it takes a hit, it fills up with shit. It's easy to avoid getting hit too, just don't be a fucking faggot.

I dunno, OP kinda has a point, it's not everyone's job to listen to problems, but I'm pretty sure seeing people suffer and die regularly is probably a few notches worse than working as a server.

Not to mention your logic works both ways
>You may want to talk about that shit but ask first.
Did his SO ask?
>Just because your problems seem worse it doesn't diminish the value of someone else's.
That applies to her as well.

That's not a woman problem,
that's a problem with your partner.
You chose em wrong, m8, sorry to break it to you.

>hard day at work
>want to talk about feelings
>front bum doesn't want to listen

How about you stop acting like a little bitch OP. Surely you could find something to do other than whine about your shit job.

Don't you know men aren't supposed to verbally express their problems by now? Good thing I'm fucking your girlfriend on the weekends or else I'd be upset.

It's not really that I need to whine or that the job is shit.

It's just that with that stuff, having someone really listen helps already.

I mean, she's a server.... She's only worked hard enough to get a basic-ass job. She probably takes that level of dedication and applies it to every aspect of her life, including relationships.

I just figured that this is the one place where I might actually not feel like my outlet is a wall.
Ironic.

youtube.com/watch?v=7QiPgN3rX_o

Agreed.

OP: did you actually fall for the meme that your gf is an equal that you can confide in? Now more than ever, a woman is an animal. You have to demonstrate your value over other men and in turn you get to fuck her pussy. She's useless for any kind of support and you can't trust her with any sensitive information, ever. You can thank the media Jews that create and market degenerate mass culture for the degeneration of women.

Is this what women see as entertainment?

Where do you live OP?

This is the only option.
Fuck that new age "talk about your feelings" bullshit

New Arabia

Formerly known as Europe

Nice trip dubs. I thought you were someone I knew. Nevermind. Be safe with the invasion of the Sand Niggers.

I'm usually with partners for a very long time, so we are pretty good friends and it's not an issue.

I talk about things that bothered me because if they bothered me, they probably bothered my partner and I feel it's good to handle those thoughts at work so I don't take them home.

Oh okay, it's a bit different over here then.

Because you get a new partner pretty much every shift.
Of course you get to know some better over time but I wouldn't call it friends.