>London Calling
>Lost In The Supermarket
>Train in Vain

>not London Calling, The Guns of Brixton and Rudie Can't Fail

It's a 10/10 album anyway though

>London calling
>Spanish Bombs
>Lost in the Supermarket

Just so long as Lost in the Supermarket is in everyone's Top 3 we're all alright guys.

It's a great song but I left it out on the basis that it gets a bit repetitive towards the end. Could have done with being a little shorter.

Lost in the Supermarket
Clampdown
Death or Glory

What went wrong after this record?

>implying Sandinista and most of Combat Rock is not excellent

what songs off combat rock do you like? just curious

Been a while since I listened to it, but I think these were my favorites.
>Rudie can't fail
>jimmy jazz
>revolution rock
I like ska and reggae.

All besides Should I Stay Or Should I Go, Sean Flynn, Overpowered By Funk, Death Is A Star and Rock The Casbah

Every song on the album is a gem. For me no album has ever had so many good songs. Most double albums have a lot of crap in there to pad it out but not London Calling.

But if I have to pick,
Wrong'em Boyo
Koka Kola
I'm Not Down

As we don't get many Clash threads on Sup Forums, I'm just gonna take this opportunity to remind you all that Charlie Don't Surf is the most underrated track in their entire discography

Spanish Bombs
London Calling
Guns of Brixton

>Spanish Bombs
>Clampdown
>Train In Vain

or The Jam, Buzzcocks, Stranglers, Sham 69, SLF etc.

Shame that the Sex Pistols were objectively the worst band of the movement yet they are the face of British punk.

I'll never know why bands like Ramones and Sex Pistols are so beloved when all their stuff sounds exactly the same. This applies mostly to Ramones. After Blitzkrieg Bop and Beat on the Brat what is the point?

>objectively
Stopped reading

God I wish we got more Jam threads. I started a thread about them once and not one single person replying had heard of them.

Butterfly Collector best song tbqh

Technically they were, Steve Jones was the only member with any musical ability whatsoever.

Same, incredible band and hugely influential. Weller has never been able to break the US market though so most people have no clue about their music.

>Weller has never been able to break the US market though
Yeah, the lyrics and vocals are just so British that they couldn't make it there.

That's Entertainment is lyrical perfection for me. I grew up in a working class shithole and I've never heard it captured better than on that song. It's as if Weller lived next door to me.

>Death or Glory
>Lost In The Supermarket
>Guns of Brixton

The ramones are loved because they make simple and catchy tunes that no really thought was possible. And fuck the sex pistol overrated trash

The Ramones were shite. About as punk as Blink 182

>Sup up your beer and collect your fags, there's a row going on down near slough

Yeah, it's not really gonna resonate with Americans is it.

Also I remember reading he wrote That's Entertainment in 10 minutes pissed after being in the pub all night. And yet it's one of their most memorable classics, shows his talent as a songwriter.

Yeah I've read that too. Up there with McCartney for me.

>about as punk as Blink 182
It's not like they spearheaded the punk movement influencing almost every punk band in America as well as the UK. The ramones are true punk rockers who weren't trying to be edgy or rebellious unlike everyone else who came after them

Ivan Meets G.I. Joe, Sound of Sinners, Death is a Star and Lose This Skin are all underrated

>Spanish Bombs
>Death Or Glory
>I'm Not Down

>not liking Rock The Casbah

Shareef don't like it

Plebs, london calling isn't the best of clash.
This is ;)

lel, walked into that one

>Lost in the Supermarket
>Death or Glory
>I'm not Down

it's a catchy song

Best answer ITT, I would have to go with this

But truly a fantastic album, hard to pick a top 3

not

>Lost In The Supermarket
>Spanish Bombs
>The Guns Of Brixton

get fucked u pleb cunt

hoooooly fuck dude are you me? these are all some of my fav Clash songs. Especially Lose This Skin, what a fucking song

Car Jamming, Atom Tan, Inoculated City, Ghetto Defendant, Red Angel Dragnet

>Jimmy Jazz
>koka kola
>Lost in the supermarket

>The Guns of Brixton
>Lost In The Supermarket
>Train In Vain