This guy cheated with my gf so lets make Jim suffer

This guy cheated with my gf so lets make Jim suffer

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NYPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not your personal army.
Also, idgaf about your feelings.

Fuck off. But also don't be a little bitch, it wasn't his fault. It was hers.

you shoud be angry against your bitch, you didnt make any deal of loyalty whit him.

You must be some beta faggot that a fictional character managed to cuck you... NYPA KYS FAGGOT.
>Pic related
>It's you

He was ny best freind for fick sake
Fucking hell

NYPA Faggot!!! She fucked the other guy because you are prone to this kind of shit. Blabbing your beta ass business on fucking Sup Forums? I don't blame her. You are the bitch.

If someone who use an anime pic as profile pic, and steals your bitch, you really need to be cancer.

explain that he was your friend then, stupid cunt. you really deserve being cheated on.

>Mah best friend doeeee
It doesn't fucking matter. The guy who is not in the relationship is not the cheater. Your whore of a girlfriend is the one that cheated on you.

To be 14 again.

NYPA
neck yourself cuck

You just posted this pic with a different story a few minutes ago. This isn't yout personal army, faggot. Go fuck yourself. If you don't have the balls to insult some weeb cunt to his face, you're worthless

Well my fucking girl cheated with my best freind for ffs
>picrelated

You got cucked by a weaboo? Fuck dude I pity you.

She's ugly as fuck dude. He did you a favour.

Looks like he did you a favor OP.
I wouldn't spunkle in that dunkle if you paid me.

checkd also kek

you can get someone better, that bitch its just one more

Lmao thanks bro

Psh, nothing personal kid *Snigger*

you guys NYPA too much Sup Forums used to be fun. Like, lets get the girls name and phone number. Time to have a little fun and quit being a bunch of four chin laze fags.

>you guys NYPA too much Sup Forums used to be fun.
Ok newfag kys.

>lets make Jim suffer
>lets
we are not a unit you fucking tool

Nigga shut the fuck up. I'm for sure an older fag than you. I'm the guy who ran the raid on tumblr forever ago. Anyways now that this little "brief fag" has been addressed, let's get something going. My friend is coming over around 9:30 give me both of their phone numbers and we'll link them together in a phone call and saw troll them.

Seeing how you're only mentioning the dude, you've must of let your gf off scot-free.

Thisssssss

I need numbers. leak them.

You have until 9:40 it's NYPA after that.

>I-I-I-I am an old fag
>Remember that Tumblr raid
>guys?
>anyone?
wew you're a massive pleb, go fap to MLP you stupid jumped up cunt.

Also record it for the epic le troll you fucking pathetic child nobody gives a fuck about you.

Syre just give the dude some pain

put a rasengan up his ass

What the fick is rasengan?

It's going up your ass.

You're wasting your energy. Do you feel big yet?
do you take stutter lessons from leafy or? now i know you're 16

Still not getting what the actual fuck is rasengan

It's a fictional attack where one uses his chakra to guide spinning air currents into a ball of energy from the show naruto.

So herr is the dude who cheated with my girlfreind

Ah never tend to watch that crap

I am most certainly the oldest of OldFags
>I was around when gerugamesh was just gerugameh, I forged the code for this masterful >domain in the basement of Mordor, I the guy who ran the raid on the Mayans forever ago.
>Bow down to your king Sup Forums

Wow OP, I feel sorry for you
you're trying too hard tho

Maybe if you gave us something in return
we would consider tracing him

Otherwize its just too much effort for nothing

>Feeling big yet
You addressed yourself as an oldfag and making a raid... ok bud you live in that bubble of yours.
>Wasting my energy
Didn't know you're an obese neckbeard where it takes you ages to even move your fingers across keys.
>Addressing my age
Only little kiddies want to do this type of shit so now I know you're 12.
>Did you take stutter lessons from leafy
No I took it from your grandmother after I fucked her raw you jew.

Also I find you to be a pathetic rat and OP is a giant faggot, because if he wanted anything done he would have posted their numbers straight away, so how about you go circle jerk with your imaginary friend coming over.

Herr is the dude number (+46)0730-80 17 90

tell me his names not joey. If we live in the same town i'll just go beat him up.

Thank you, but whoever this fucking cunt is needs to kill himself.

Naah his name is Anton

Swedish OP it makes sense kek.

dude did someone fuck your girl and Like no one cared or helped you? I'd of helped you. you're awful hostile little guy. I'm not even reading what you're saying. Your inferiority complex is showing and no one cares.

>When the fag who spams NYPA is calling others newfags

Op you're an idiot, so do you mean he was in on the relationship or what?
So you put responsibilities onto this guy in hopes he wouldn't cheat on you with your girlfriend?
Am I hearing this right, oh you mean your girlfriend cheated on you with this guy so Op who again are you in a relationship with and whom did you trust? Now who's fault is this now

Nah. If she was willing to "cheat" with a weeb then you didn't deserve "her" to begin with. I'm willing to bet she was never your girlfriend to begin with.

Newfag.

Ok baby whatever you say, nice little diagnosis there I think you're projecting.

FUCKING RIGHT?
NYPA didn't used to be a thing. people would just ignore it if the payout wasn't good enough or it wasn't going to be fun or funny

Is that all you can type on that keyboard? Or are you just too retarded?

>GTFO of Sup Forums fucking faggot

NYPA has been a thing since at least 2005.

>Sauce:
>I was NYPA'd back in 2005

fuckin kek

Damn, I've only been here since 2012 but I'd jump on any opportunity to fuck with people who deserved it. Now the fucking fags/white knigts/fucktards spam this shit.

Ok newfag, no u.

you calmed down. i must've been right. actions and emotional responses speak louder than words.
Stop being a little nutcase.

if a person with that facebook profile managed to fuck your girlfriend
you must be the ugliest saddest most worthless piece of shit on Sup Forums
and your girlfriend a whale anime cow for not being able to get something better to cheat on you

ITT;

People lying about NYPA not being a thing since recently... confirmed newfags. GTFO MY BOARD

Hahahahaha a weebo stole your girl

Nope, just in other threads and my attention has been moved, plus I've concluded that you're a faggot so therefore there's no point in conversing bb.

:^) Am I a channer now?

At one point in time, this site was so "lit" as the children tend to say nowadays. Massive laughs for all who participated. Then the other super old fags had families, the site no longer had the guidance from the older patrons and i had to get rid of the discrepancy. now i'm embarrassed as shit to say i had anything to do with this.

>My board
Do you own this domain?

Nah just this board it's Hiroshima nagasaki fam.

i hate to use this fucking dinosaur but, cool story bro, tell it again? how do you like that in your crisco nigga?

Exactly my point.

I remember when a few times Sup Forums was on the news for doing shit, especially the anonymous stuff. That's how I found the site, but after I started coming here that shit stopped happening.

Well well Sup Forums any1 brave to vall the number OP? My orange simcard is broken so vän not call

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NYPA

>dec 2007

Nice try retard.

:^) he thinks it's been a thing since the beginning.
That's sad.

How pathetic are you user? A weebo? Sure that she wasnt a trap?

Kek

You wana know where everyone went? You'll meet some oldfgs on DOTA and CS:GO that don't Triforce anymore.

Alright, I play a little CS but not too much.

not OP but lets be honest they are both cheaters Would your bro excuse you for cheating? I am guessing no though maybe I am wrong. But really they are both cheaters.

OP seriously how does someone with an anime avater get your girl?
Are you 11?

Naah I am actually 22

What the genuine fuck. 22 years old and gets crossed by a friend weebo. What is your path in live besides absolut faliour?