youtube.com/watch?v=11JiKTyMm7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idk why boobs need to b taken into a count for guitars JUST WEAR THEM LOWER

>pained facial expression
>every photo

what did she mean by this

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZVODLLiOhM

Eric Johnson is literally the best guitar player alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3-_aurNiic

>this failed out of music school
No way, your kidding

is that john 5?

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=2vRPmJx8bYs

As a guitarist, Johnson.

As a musician producing quality music, Clark.

>As a guitarist, Johnson
>St Vincent is a better at producing qual--

youtube.com/watch?v=rmZqKBBtntU

kys you faggot

I'm confused. It seems like you were trying to refute what I said, yet you posted mediocre AOR that backs up my argument...?

youtube.com/watch?v=LEY9GJAm8bA

AOR, top kek, you clearly don't even know what that means.

St. Vincent is a hack.

youtube.com/watch?v=LEY9GJAm8bA

First song that came up on youtube. No melody, noise and bass. Its shit.

Its just a modern day picasso. Shitty, strange, but novel and edgy.

Except of course Picasso painted his bullshit cubism but he actually could paint. He was a master of the fundamentals.

St. Vincent is just a chick with no talent and a novel trick. Strip down her 'songs' to the fundamentals of what is musically there and you have nothing. Shitty melody covered up with tits, and fancy effects.

Eric Johnson is a master of music and he dresses it up with fancy guitar work, but when you strip it down to just the song you still have something really good.

You and your reddit friends can head over ot the warped tour to watch BRAND NEW and mewithoutyou and other hacks.

Holy shit you got mad as fuck hahaha

Maybe you should actually listen to a St. Vincent album instead of just clicking the first thing that shows up on YT

Strange Mercy?

>mewithoutYou
>hacks
>St. Vincent
>no melody
Cheerleader is probably my least favorite St. Vincent song. Good job on your choice for listening.

That's my personal favorite and happens to be the one I started with so yeah I would recommend it. It's definitely kind of quirky and can be a bit off-putting at first, particularly the album's opener. If you're coming straight from Eric Johnson's stuff I could see it being a tough pill to swallow.

This is my favorite song from it and my favorite St. Vincent song: youtube.com/watch?v=6XCG1inxGfM

blue vs red
dark vs light
the cunt of cringe
vs manjina from tejas

ej is better just cause i can't stand listening to stvincent songs

holy fucking shit dude

youtube.com/watch?v=mVAxUMuhz98

This is pretty much Yoko Ono tier music guys wtf.

look i dont mind strange/odd/noise

So far its like sparklehorse but bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=JIOeErcqW5E

she needs an extra 15-30 pounds
learn2into necro nope

There is nothing strange/odd/noisey about Year of the Tiger. You seem to be judging her on some criteria that she doesn't even fit into. Cheerleader also isn't any of the above.

is david byrne writing all her shit now?

Nice meme

please never ever compare talentless hack st. vincent to sparklehorse.

What would you say your top 5 bands are? Just curious as to where you're coming from.

And I mean if you don't like it you don't like it and that's alright. But trashing an artist as hard as this without at least giving them a chance is absurd.

Right now I'm listening to
- Neal Morse Band
- Steven Wilson
- The Cure
- Morrissey
- Joey Cape

>umm I think its called uh, um, a harmonyic? idk its like physics and stuff.
>attempts to perform harmonic and just makes clunk sound
>buy my signature guitar tho from MusicMaN!!
>but also did you know i'm gender q ueer? like there are no genders man
>best musician 2014 -(((TIME MAGAZINE)))
youtube.com/watch?v=2vRPmJx8bYs

>meanwhile
youtube.com/watch?v=15eu7ar5EKM

100% correct
If she wasn't a chick and looked relatively attractive to fat cunts, then she'd be unheard of
I just can't understand the fascination, she is the definition of a hack

>relatively attractive
holy shit
she's barely a 5.1/10

Thank you for setting me straight guys. I can't believe all these waifu threads about St. Vincent. It's a breath of fresh air to see one that actually criticizes her for once.

i didn't even know who this chick/mam (she doesn't have a gender) was utnil I was shopping for guitars the other day and saw she has a $2000 guitar you can buy. Look her up and she just pushes 3 buttons on a synthasizer and mixes in a couple guitar notes and its a song.

Who's the faggot on the right?

S/T is the only album of hers with so few instruments. Not sure what you're trying to get at anyway since, while simplified, "pushes 3 buttons on a synthasizer and mixes in a couple guitar notes" is pretty much how you make music.

sitting at a computer and hitting a couple buttons is barely proof of writing 'quality music'.

Even Deadmou5e five says people who do that are cancer in his stupid commercial.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtj6dDARgfQ

>*pushes button*

I just wrote a St Vincent song guys

>*teenage tier poetry read in funny voice*

its a hit!

She doesn't even generally do synths on her albums and hires session musicians do do them. She has played guitar exclusively on all of her albums though. I think you're mistaking guitar for synth.

We're reaching Youtube-comment levels of autism at this point

Eric Johnson BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=11JiKTyMm7M

>LEAVE ST VINCENT ALONE SHES TALENTED

nice strawman

If we're going to get people like who can't even distinguish a guitar from a synth then you really should stop posting.

let me fix it for you

>*pays someone to push a button on a synth for her*

H A C K
A
C
K

I like how they keep the keyboard player that's making 60% of the sound hidden in the background.

I think you have trouble distinguishing instrument sounds.

My manboobs are bigger than hers but i aint complainin, i wear My guitars high in the sky

>while simplified, "pushes 3 buttons on a synthasizer and mixes in a couple guitar notes" is pretty much how you make music.
There's a difference between pushing sound out of a speaker and making music.

>We're reaching Youtube-comment levels of autism at this point
Do you not understand satire? Or do you actually think that was serious or triggered?

>wearing guitars high
hipster nu-male detected. how's your arctic monkeys cover band going?