Nothing will compare to the first time hearing this. Or the 50th time, but especially first...

Nothing will compare to the first time hearing this. Or the 50th time, but especially first. Hearing that breakdown on In the Flowers was revolutionary. But then Also Frightened, which is like a gorgeous pop/tribal breakdown of the subconcsious. And Taste is a beatitude pop ballad/alternative soundscape. It is the one that most connects to our primitive souls.

What are your thoughts on this album. Also Guys Eyes is underrated as fuck. IN the background it sounds like some kind of pulsating organisms that lends the track a physical realness "I just want to do what my body wants to..."

NO MORE RUNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ok I'm drunk but that song is great too. I picture some kind of human-mind-pond

It's the best Anco album

My favorite tracks are Summertime Clothes, No More Runnin, and Brothersport

its really not though. Most of their older output is far superior. Sungtongs is way better.

But that's not possible because Sung Tongs is their second best album user

Sprit is their best album

One of the few albums I've had a spiritual connection with.

Like I don't think any other album ever made had ever gotten what it means to be alive and human the way this album has.

Pretty sure Spirit They're Gone was better though

you reek of teenager new to music

i can tell you dont know shit stop trying to sound so knowledgable its cringe

this, but with pic related
strawberry bois where we at

dude weed lmao core

grow up

I could totally see this, that piano has such a shimmering timbre. So good.

Uhhh try again guys. Campfire Songs.

Brother Sport is about a blowjob.

i was literally about to make a MPP thread

it will have been a decade since its release soon and not much has come close

Not even kidding. I listened to this for like a month straight on release.

strawberryboi reporting in

boneface

Soooooooooooooooo overrated

There are three reasons people love this

>they are 25 or under
>they saw shit4k rated it highly and bought into the hype like every other follow-the-leader teenager
>DUDE EXPERIMENTAL QUIRKYNESS LMAO
>they haven't listened to very many (good) albums in their life

Its such a weird time to be alive right now and their music sucks me into reality rather than avoiding it, which in a way is a lot like what lsd feels like

Nah it's good.

8/10 to be honest.

Good way of putting it.

I just don't understand how why Panda and Avey's vocals are so good. They both have a unique vocal style in which they glide up and down notes, it adds so much to their instrumentals.

that's 4 reasons