Rate my new watch. Also guess price

Rate my new watch. Also guess price.

0/10
free

It's great if you like it. You'll get hate on it though. This is Sup Forums. I guess $75. By the way, there are always watch threads on Sup Forums and /fa/, if you are into watches.

6/10
340$

Thank user I will consider posting there instead

Didn't notice the worn watch box. That indicates a discounted price so I'm going to change my guess from 75 to 20

looks pretty bulky 6/10
$250-$300

pleb

>$40

$5 Dollars. You must be black BTW. Nautica is a niggah brand.

Sup Forums's watch threads are much better than /fa/'s. Sup Forums actually knows shit about watches

Gay
Too much

>$75
It's a Nautica watch you fucking retard
>You'll get hate on it though
What the fuck is wrong with you cunt

Post a pic of it on your wrist. It looks pretty big

Shit watch, maybe 125 dollars or something

2/10 50 bucks

Is that brand even alive still. Twenty Jew coins.

how fucking retarded and poor are you to think that Nautica is a top-tier brand? It's a shopping mall brand like Hugo boss and invicta. Nothing fucking special about it

>Nautica

Retail about $124 + tax
Discounted store - $80 max

0/10 - Nigger detected

1/10 fake

gay

Not every Rolex you see on /b is fake bro, notice the magnifying bubble. Fake ones don't magnify

What watch is Sup Forums wearing tonight?

WRISTCHECK!!!

Not from a watchmaker, dickhead

>Nautica
That's a Nigger brand these days, OP. Just like RL Polo and Nike.

See

ok starter watch for a high school kid.
Would have gone fossil or something myself.
130$.

the three i use the most.

$1 is all it's worth because every watch has the same function and they all nearly look identical.

Nautica is such shit

Not swiss made, cheap branded mechanicals.

0/100.

The seiko is nice. Not feeling the other two

>the three I use the most

Why do you have more than one watch you retarded faggot?

my personal fave

I enjoy my Apple Watch. It is far superior to your watch, as I can check the time while simultaneously texting your mother for nudes.

Why do you own more shirts than you could wear in one cycle between laundry?

To be honest, the middle one is stupid. I hate when they make watches that are so basic for "style." Watches are for telling the fucking time and you're just having to guess with that. I bet you feel great when someone asks you what time it is and you look at your watch and say "uhhhhh anywhere from 3:00 to 5:30"

>implying I do

If you can't tell the time on that I have some bad news for you...

Oh, do you wash your watches?
Faggot

the watch says 10:15. You're an idiot if you think it's unreadable, but yeah it's a pain in the fucking ass.

I know how to read an analog clock, but it has no tick marks to give you a reference. How are you supposed to tell?

>The bottom one
Wrist fedora.

It say 10:10

SWISS MASTER RACE or bust

That's what I'm saying.

the minute hand is at a 45 degree angle you blind fucking dyke.

Once you use one with hashmarks like the seiko for awhile, you won't need them. cutting a circle into 12 isn't that difficult. you might not get the exact minute right but no one expects an exact time to the minute when asking someone casually what time it is.

You kinda guess. It's not meant for accuracie. Gotta pull out your phone for that

Then why are you wearing a watch?

> much retardation. This is 10:10

all watches are photographed at 10:10 or close to that for some reason. 90* would be 10:15.

Feeling that Seiko

Sorry OP, that's not really what we mean when there's a "rate my watch" thread.

It has to be an automatic watch to count. (Self winding machine, w/no chips, computers, etc.)

pic related - although a stock photo, it's also the watch I own.

Like you said, it's a fashion thing

My watch cuz im a poor high school kid

15-25k

you sucked a group of junkies off and they gave you this - fake watch - as a token gesture.

Nixons are ok. Chinese, but ok. They make some nice looking ones and they have Japanese movements. Is it bad that I have so many watches that I can't remember if I have a Nixon? Pretty sure I do.

Hey look at my watch!

I like them cuz theyre clean as fuck but theyre streetwear watches not dress watches

Ok op. How much did u pay?

That Longines is also a pleb watch, you now?

samefagging

you wouldn't believe how much weed I've smoked

>watch
>2016

nigga check yo phone, this ain't the 80s

That watch can do both streets ear and dress. It's all purpose. It's a fine watch don't worry about it. After you graduate from college, you can buy yourself One you like better. For now it's fine.

Lol no worries. I'm bout to join you in an hour or so.

why the fuck do you need that? dont you have a phone ?

It's nautica so 59.99? That shits no better than swatch

Op. Answer

I love this threads.
This is one of my watches.

didn't read the whole thread, but my question is this:
In this day and age of ubiquitous cell phones, tablets, etc., and with digital clocks on nearly every device, why would anyone actually even bother to wear a watch?
Serious question, just doesn't seem practical/economical.
>pic not related, just to get your attention

Yeah. No. Funny, I see no timestamp

Watch fag here..

>cool man got yourself a nice fashion brand watch with a TACHYmeter that you don't know how to use. Cool man.

Here's one of mine.

I also have some Citizen Eco Drives and a Tissot Powermatic 80.

Meh, everyone likes different things. Some people are really into watches For whatever reason. Sometimes they like mechanicals for the engineering. Sometimes they just like the look of them so it's a fashion thing. It also is nice not to have to dig your phone out of your pocket every time you want to know the time

Op here. Well is my first watch from a brand. Im not an expert. I liked the combination between blue and silver. This how it looks in my wrist

I have lots of watches, but most are in the bank's vault. I only take out what I'm going to wear in the next couple of days.

>another (badly taken) pic of my Millenary 4101

Eco drives are damn nice. This one's mine.

OK, makes sense, I guess, never thought about it as anything other than to tell the time with, but yeah, I guess I can see it as a fashion accessory or digging the engineering/mechanical aspect.
Thanks, user.

Yah its nice cuz it passes off as a dress watch and its pretty aesthetic in person, what watch do you recommend after i leave highschool?

You're the Canadian lawyer from Sup Forums, then

Lol nice Folex asshole

Yeah. Looks very nice. I like The blue as well. Don't worry about the haters man, you do you. One thing I don't have is a blue watch. That one looks nice and fits your wrist well

How much?

Yes I'm, except that I'm not canadian.

These two I wore this weekend.

it's a good-looking watch. Nautica makes great clothes and watches.

I'd go to Sup Forums's watch thread and ask those guys, Sup Forumsro. They know a lot more about watches than I do. my only advice is to just get one that you really like. Sorry I can't be of more help. It really kind of depends on your price range.

BTW, Omega Speedmaster Professional saphire sandwich
and
Ulysse Nardin Dual Time 42

What watch is yours user?

I need some pro-bono work done please

Pretty much any price as ill have a payed internship my senior year and will leave highschool with an associates degree, whats your best watch?

ANY SEIKO FANBOI'S HERE

>just doesn't seem practical/economical
Well, no. It's more a pleasure to wear, and an expensive hobbie for some.

>implying murder

That sleeve and that wrist don't match. Better put your dad's shirt and watch back before he gets home from the country club.

Ugly as fuck. Basic. 2/10
OP is a brand whore.

>I need some pro-bono work done please

Who did you killed?

And why did you had to rape the body?

Why couldn't you at least wear a fucking rubber?

The same reason people buy nigger shoes
>pic related

I literally had a gold folex when I was in hs. No shit. Wore it for years. Actually I think I still have it in my storage room. Pic not really related. There's some junk in there and some nice ones in there. Some of those are not mine.