/mena/

I love Egyptians :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ro_peC026lE
youtube.com/watch?v=M1dcmKIIVGw
fortune.com/2017/01/20/oil-gas-isis-syria-assad/
assets.weforum.org/editor/hfF6SVAzv2OzG8mKBmwBWvFYrPer41zH4Bt3DEtFymA.png
thesun.co.uk/news/2688006/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-critically-injured-air-strike-iraq/
youtube.com/watch?v=mr34ugMo5TA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ah yes Iranian guy
One of the only people with good taste in women ITT
Hello my friend please post qts

We just want to tack back what's ours.

We will also kick out the Arabs.

Who is going to be my shaghal baly?
youtube.com/watch?v=ro_peC026lE

No end this brownboo shit. Oh well idk why I still come here. I think I'll become a beurette like I was meant to be like all the other arab whores farwell mena!

You've already saved most of them it appears, but lemme see what I got left. I gotchu senpai

>farwell mena!

I just want a thicc brown gf to love and cuddle. I'm a lonely autist so it's on my mind most of the time.

pic related

hahaha what the fuck is wrong with her face my sides

I only got two saved my man

>beurette
Instead of becoming a better muslimah you want to become a beurette?!

Oh I see then ill post more
Salam Palestinian-kun :3

Daily reminder that MENA refers to Arab countries only.

Arab countries outside the gulf are Arab linguistically only. Don't throw my Levantine, Iraqi, and North African brothers in the same category as you filthy Saudi's

salam iranian-san
how's it going?

Is she circumcised? What do you think?
"NO"

Not true Iran and Turkey are included as wel

What are you talking about? The best of MENA is everything that isn't Arab. The Arabs are the ones who fucked up the whole region with Islam.

If we look objectively at Islamic history, Mouawia was a dick, Aisha was starting shit left and right and Ali and his sons did nothing wrong.

start with la isla del perejil

Here we go again

Racist.

Muh divine bloodline that also tried to kill Muhammad

Mos zibby kelbeh !

:) I'm learning arabic too. Which books/program are you studying??

you're still my favorite subhuman :3

I'd let a pale Tunisiyah Sidi my Mansour if you know what I mean
youtube.com/watch?v=M1dcmKIIVGw

*tips*

>tfw no humourous Saudi gf

Then where does that put you in the food chain ?

thought so

>Austria included even though it was never conquered or part of a caliphate only invaded unsuccessfully

Retarded Wahabbi. It's over, western degeneracy will win out in the end. People will prefer freedom to do what they want and indulge in sex over your suffocating hellhole.

>wanting to marry ninjas

>hadj
Did/do any of you here want to visit Mecca?

>tfw not much of either

does that mean no Lebanese gf?

Have one more (you)

who tried to kill him?

It's going good, just finishing homework :3
How's life in Palestine besides the obvious? Are things relatively peaceful right now?
I-I've never heard of this O_O
But I did hear that Aisha tried killing Ali because she wanted Abu Bakr in charge
But it's all ancient history now and not really relevant anymore desu. Fighting over this is not what the prophet would have wanted ;_;

my Saudi nosefu

And you?

nikomak kwanii

>wahabbi
Salafist*
This is greater ISIS, a meme version. A more realistic version of the Caliphate is in the Middle East and North Africa at the moment only. And it will happen my friend
fortune.com/2017/01/20/oil-gas-isis-syria-assad/
I thought you'd become a whore and leave /MENA/?

That's not so easy when they're held by a Nato member though :/
Invading Algeria would be easier

whatever helps you sleep at night

Other Dutchie, iranboo/general ME interestfag here.

No. Turkey, Azerbaijan, Iran, Afghanistan are also in whether you like it or not you Gulfie subhuman.

whatever fag

أبو لهب

>getting btfo by peeps that can't hold a rock

Hehehehe

Arabs are an inferior peoples and their religion is backwards

Genocide is the answer to the Middle East.
There is no question.

why does bread subsidy harm the economy?

Still no valuable ally.
Morrocco rivaled me.
i'm preparing my anus.
I think that's all for today

(reminder that tunis and kabylia are my vassals)

top ayatollah, would Quds again 10/10

قبائل بربرية لم تشايع علي فسحقت ؟؟

How the fug are you losing shekels

Army maintenance: ~10
Two advisors: ~3.2
Two missionaries: Don't remember how much

DAS IT

You are a cancer upon the world. People will not endure your totalitarian shithole with the knowledge of other places and ideas.

Freshly conquered provinces with unpromotted religion and culture + shit tax/autonomy + uncored = shit nikka

O_O according to google he died before shia/sunni became a thing. What does he have to do with Shia?

> Be Tunis
> actually you're Algeria

Abu Lahab was a qafr, but it doesn't have to do anything with the shia conflict.
> with the knowledge of other places and ideas.
Christianity came from the Middle East as well, it will take time but it first has to penetrate the Middle East.

Ah aight

Maybe but i didn't see the over extension alert so i assumed he already cored the provinces

I was implying that the whole holy bloodline Shi'a schtick was stupid though i agree Mou'awia was a dick and Aisha was starting shit left and right

>Christianity came from the Middle East as well, it will take time but it first has to penetrate the Middle East.

Back in ancient times, where people were far more ignorant and superstitious. Even than it just stole from the native pagan religions in order to win out.

It's never happening, atheism is the fastest growing religion in MENA if you take out births.

now check the second battle of amgala :^)

invading morocco is even more easier

>atheism is the fastest growing religion
Bravo man, bravo

who is this spanish qt?

There isn't any word for it, you have to include irreligion in the religious category.

Don't you ever get tired of petty nationameme squabble

Tiring af

Oh I see, and ya I agree. The split initially was over Ali/Abu Bakr though. The bloodline thing evolved later on when I think Shia thought the leader of the caliphate should be a blood descendant of the prophets. Other than that the bloodline thing only gives you a black turban instead of a white one if you're a cleric as far as I'm aware.

I will assassinate Trump

I will make my Islamic brothers proud

is shitposting a religion ?

who are you and what have you done with Krieg

>atheism is the fastest growing religion in MENA

yet no proofs

What's your ethnicity?

>It's never happening, atheism is the fastest growing religion in MENA if you take out births.
Where are the stats to back up your claim?
And Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, I am a convert myself. We will win, you'll see it before you get a girlfriend inchallah.
assets.weforum.org/editor/hfF6SVAzv2OzG8mKBmwBWvFYrPer41zH4Bt3DEtFymA.png

Yes.

>no Egyptian gf to uncover from her niqab for a kiss
Why even live?

I can be considered a white American. Converted to Islam. I lurked the /sg/ since it first started, and I'm here to learn arabic.

>white American
white American isn't an ethnicity, hes asking form where did you originate from

I've strangeled him after a fistfight in a beach and I'm wearing his skin atm

>canadian education
I used to be a WASP.

based shemkar boyfriend

no, moroccans need to be shown their place

Doubt it desu

Iktf

Whatever dude

#
> no, moroccans need to be shown their place
Sitting on top of Algeria face down with Morocco's dick inside Algeria's boipucci?

Qt

Hope papa bakr is safe and sound lads
thesun.co.uk/news/2688006/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-critically-injured-air-strike-iraq/
This is perfect, every muslimah, even qafrs, should wear a niqab.

>BREAKING : ISIS LEADER (ABU BAKR AL BAGHDADI) HAS BEEN KILLED/INJURED
>IT'S TRUE THIS TIME

>play csgo
>get accidentally dubai server
>win 16-14
fucking hell, that sucked

>And Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world,

Only due to high birthrate of muslim countries, not actual spread.

It's impossible to give specific data due to the fact it's a death sentence in the middle east, as many people will likely lie to polls and census data.

However, activity of atheists in the middle east on social media and the interent is growing, and professors at universities there say it's rampant on campus.

I should clarify I worded it wrong, it's the fastest growing among youths in MENA.

youtube.com/watch?v=mr34ugMo5TA

*tips turban*

Fucking trash, either you're a troll or a retard. Go try and join ISIS I will laugh when you get arrested or gun downed.

But user, you are Arab.

if that's true, then that's really interesting. but see thing is, the youth usually convert back eventually (sometimes to Christianity)

We suck at video games desu.
Though I'm ranked top 30 in cod.

but majority of people in these servers are Indians. rly makes u think.

because you guys only play GTA 5, fifa and COD or Battlefield, ive never seen a gulfie had a indie game

The Almohad Caliphate (British English /almə(ʊ)ˈhɑːd/, U.S. English /ɑlməˈhɑd/; Berber: ⵉⵎⵡⴻⵃⵃⴷⴻⵏ (Imweḥḥden), from Arabic الموحدون (al-Muwaḥḥidūn), "the monotheists" or "the unifiers") was a Moroccan[5][6] Berber Muslim movement founded in the 12th century.[7]

The Almohad movement was started by Ibn Tumart among the Masmuda tribes of southern Morocco. The Almohads first established a Berber state in Tinmel in the Atlas Mountains in roughly 1120.[7]

Unsurprisingly, it was a horrible empire. Moroccans are scum.

just accept Berber as your glorious first language, Arabic is fake

Does that WE WUZ ROMANS Tunisian still post here?

Delet
It was.. a bit extreme yeah
Now if only they were zealous about their culture instead of islam