I work at petsmart and I'll give people extra crickets or a couple fish feeder fish for free without telling them:^)

I work at petsmart and I'll give people extra crickets or a couple fish feeder fish for free without telling them:^)
>pic related. Rad bird from work

Damnit. On mobile and I forgot the subject.
ITT: small nice things you do

>a couple fish feeder fish
u wot m8

For carniverous fish, nigger.

I like to go into Pet Stores and poison the fish and birds. And sometimes I buy a kitten just to take it out in the parking lot and throw it against a brick wall as hard as I can. Trump 2016

I fucked up my sentence:^( I just meant feeder fish

You need keys to open up the habitats. Nice try nigger.
Trump 2kforever

That's really nice of you OP. I try to smile all the time so other people do it too, like a beneficial virus. BTW I'm a fish guy, just got this aquarium at a local auction for $5.

Sometimes I stop at the employment office on my way to the store and spend some time with unemployed people standing outside looking at the billboards. Usually some can't read well and I help them with reading the job adverts; sometimes I look up train/bus connections for them on my phone and even pay for the toll if they seem very desperate.

Nice user.
You should put some cichlids in there, it'll be more unique than all the damn tropical shit people have.

I have to find a filter/heater etc. first but I might. I want to have just one big school of the same fish in my new tank which is a niche that cichlids might actually fill for once.

When I get payed in $ or BTC and the conversion rate makes a non-rounded amount in €, I donate to a random charity to round it off to 100s.

If you find a filter/heater cheaper online than it is in store, we'll usually lower our price for you. Depends really on if the manager is a dick or not:^)

That's cool, I didn't know PS idd that kind of thing!

Cool bird brah

Most of my managers do it. I work in a pretty nice environment. I get paid $10/hr to basically hang out with cool animals and occasionally help retarded people (literally) and I get qt3.14's numbers since they are so abundant. I would recommend getting a weekend job there, because I would do this for free:^)
What is yours?:^)

Noice small things you do and bring the smile on a person to keep buying there.
God Bless You

Black headed caique (pronounced kike), you should recommend one for the store, they sell quick

>kike

Thank you. You as well:^)

He/she is adorable. I'll make sure to bring it up:^)

Not pronounced kike, kai-eek

I've bought parakeets and feeder mice from petsmart. to torture and kill slowly.

will adopt a small cat for our Space Program soon. many of you will shit yourselves when I stream it.

sure we will buddy, let me know how 7th grade's going

Where do you get the animals from

sincerely, not peta

Rekt

We get them from random venders.
It's shitty though because not a lot of the animals are given the love and attention they deserve. So on my breaks I'll spend time with the cats and birds and such.

why do you support a business that's responsible for the mass-abuse/slaughter of animals?

HIS SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES.

>PRETENDS TO BE THE ANIMALS' FRIEND
>KILLS AND ABUSES THEM
>WORKS FOR A COMPANY THAT GOES THROUGH THOUSANDS OF SMALL ANIMALS DAILY