Anyone else cruise control master race?

Anyone else cruise control master race?

>always drive in cruise control
>pic related, button setup on my steering wheel
>more precise speed control than gas pedal
>distance between cancel button and accelerate button shorter than distance between gas and break (for slowing down for a light or something)
>gas and break still usable, quick way to get to the speed you want without clicking the + button a lot
>chill out and lean on doorside armrest
>great for if stoned, one less thing to worry about
>still working on turns

Digital steering wheel controls should be the norm, imo

first, you're totally autistic.

second, i'm trading in my Lexus for a Ford Fusion Platinum because it has adaptive cruise, lane keeping, collision avoidance automatic breaking, and self parallel/reverse perpendicular parking.

distance between gas and brake is 0 if you drive with 2 feet, or know how to heal-toe with a manual

Mostly use my cruise control to switch between the map slots on my tune. Dont really use it other than that

Cruise control is super inefficient, you're wasting your gas

so you're buying the fusion because you're terrible driver and need the car to do everything for you

I doesn`t know how cruise control works :/

I tend to only use it while on a highway and driving long distances.

Exactly.

This

Trips confirm, OP is a horrible driver

Bretty bool boy.

I'm confused about why you have an issue with this. who cares?

also because Lexus are meant for women

Fuck gas. I dont like the feeling my leg gets after driving three hours uncomfortably trying to hold gas just right. Just sold jeep i had w no cruise control. Never agen.

You never should use two feet with an automatic, or should I say only your right foot should ever touch the brake and gas, left foot is only ever clutch, if you have a lockup situation you don't wanna accidentally floor it and brake at the same time

Cruise control rules

never used cruise control. don't even know how to use it.

spotted the guy with the cute little dick. enjoy your truck.

Go over 55, press the button.

not on a filthy fucking dodge, as in your pic faggot

you're only right about 2 of those things and i drive a ford fusion.

do you fucking love it?

Does it park itself like a boss?

Do you have the ceramic white leather with brown trim?

>not having cruise that works at 25
Git gud pleb

Probably has a lot to do with whether you live in bum fuck nowhere or a real city. If you are driving down a road surrounded by broke white people, you can pretty much use cruise control the whole way.

anybody really attached to there car? I have a 98 SL500 that was my dream car growing up. Found one comfortably priced a few years ago. Bought it. Where I live, I can only drive it in the spring and summer and fall so I have to garage it in the winter. But, it's getting to the point where shit's continuously going wrong with it and I'm always having to shell out to fix it.

I have to sell it and I'm sad as fuck about this fact. Anybody else feel me?

nope. I lease so I never have to think about maintenance.

Get it running.
Sell it to some wetback before it fucks up again.

Always use cruise control, but I have radio controls on my steering wheel. CC is on my windshield wiper/blinker stick, but still able to manipulate it with both hands on the wheel.

it's only a problem if you're a moron. I've driven with 2 feet since I started driving, in automatics and manuals. I'm not retarded enough to mash both pedals at the same time. you apply the brake as you let off the gas, it's not that complicated

gf's car had that too. most annoying thing after using the button kind.

because if you're such a bad drive you need it to drive on the highway, monitor your laning, and park for you, you have no fucking business driving the first place and should have your license revoked

Was it a Bonneville?
That's what I have but the way it's set up it's not annoying. Button on the top of the stick and a little switch to accelerate/turn it off.

That's a gay car.

I use cruise, but OP uses it in autist mode and two-foot driving guy and can't-fucking-park-my-car guy should both be taken off the road

you jelly of the genius car???

hey I just don't want to think about parking. What's the big deal? It's not like I don't know how.

this is what i'm doing next. leasing. i bought a motorcycle this summer and love riding it so i figure, i'll get a truck for the shitty winter month and then barely use it during the summer so there's no worry about the mileage and shit.

yea, no, runs wonderfully. engine is strong as Hell and all that it's just that, 90's Mercedes, infamous for electrical problems.

what haha nah ah.

my nigga. Cruise control is the shit. My car is manual and while I may sound dumb I had no idea manuals could have cruise control. Every car I've owned has been manual and none of them had it

It's comfy as fuck tier though. I live in bumfuck nowhere so I have to take long highway drives to get anywhere