Is Galaxy Quest a perfect movie?

Is Galaxy Quest a perfect movie?

no, but it's still better then just a parody movie. it's somewhere that is called "comfy"

Star Trek: Into Darkness is a perfect movie.

Kill youself

Post Guy Fleegman

>Star Trek: Into Darkness is a perfect movie

I hope you're kidding

> Le anything I don't like is Reddit meme

Seriously fuck off with this shit

It's a good movie

I'd weaver her beaver if you know what I mean

>Any Tim Allen movie
>good

You've gone too far Freddyposter.

>yfw the Fredposter is a Redditor all along

>OH SHIT HE DIDN'T

yeah, I cried in theaters it was so good. COME AT ME BRO!

Cunts that call others reddit are probably newfags (that probably originate from reddit themselves) trying too hard to fit in by being "le epic trolls" because they think Sup Forums is some kind of shithole, which is another meme idea.

This board isn't a place for you 12 year olds to be extremely autistic, contrary to what you may have heard from reddit.

It's a literal ripoff of Star Trek 2: Wrath of Khan. And it's not even a good ripoff. It's not unique, it's not creative, it's not original, it wasn't even enjoyable to watch.

>implying Sup Forums isn't the most autistic board on Sup Forums

>It's getting hotter commander
HNNNNNG

Galaxy Quest has always been essential Sup Forumscore.
If you didn't spend so much time forcing memes, you would have known

Yeah. It was really disappointing.

Yes.

This movie has been liked on Sup Forums since forever.

She was 50 years old at the time too.

Galaxy Quest might be a "perfect film" in the sense that you can't fault it's construction. Liking it or not is more of a matter of taste than anything intrinsically wrong with it.

This.

It does exactly what it's supposed to do in exactly the right way, but what it's supposed to be isn't really anything particularly special in the first place.

>rip off of the best star trek movie
>changes roles of chracters
>affects in a parallel timeline
>explained in movie
>includes original spock

I am okay with all of this.

was a good sci-fi, I don't know what you would think a beter sci-fi is, unless you're "2001 is still the best sci-fi ever made"

BULLSHIT
No 50 year old women can have tits as fine as that and look as hot as that. She looks like she's in her 30's - 40's.

For reddit maybe

She was 29 in Alien pham

The scene were they explain to the main alien guy that they're just actors left me on the verge of tears.
Only about 3 movies have ever managed to actually make me cry so thats an achievement.

>Explain, as you would a child

You need to calm this shit down or this meme won't last until the end of the week

It's a great "low point" because it isn't just the bad guy beat up the hero. He humiliates him. He plays on his owns fears of being a fraud and exposes his failures as a man and hero in the broader context of the story. There's a lot of emotion tied to that scene.

Are you kidding? People spammed Baneposting and it's never going away now.

The worse and most memorable memes are the ones you fucking shove down people's throat.

Totally agree my autistic brother from another wreckage.

You don't understand a thing kiddo. Don't pretend to.

>We pretended

>...we lied

>tfw I just realized she was the main character from aliens
How the fuck did I not realize this until now.

Sorry, me no english very well but i try learn it, what do you mean ??

it never ends

You called?

It's probably Sup Forums though.

Bane actually had different avenues to explore, most of which were found after the original spammer stopped.

This will probably live on, but not on its own

dumb fredposter

Sup Forums is sickeningly pleb.

In order of release date:

Star Trek: The Slow Motion Picture
Star Trek II: The Wrath of KHAAAAAAAAN!
Star Trek III: The Best Bad One
Star Trek IV: The One with the Whales
Star Trek V: In Which God Needs a Starship
Star Trek VI: The One With the Klingon Quoting Shakespeare.

Star Trek: The One With Both Captains
Star Trek: The One with the Borg
Star Trek: The Really Really Boring One
Galaxy Quest: The Best Star Trek Movie Never Made
Star Trek: The One that Killed the Franchise

Star Trek: The Reboot
Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan II - Electric Booglaoo

>but whyyyy

kek someones tryin to kill fredposting already, god speed you autistic faggot

Note that including Galaxy Quest as Star Trek X keeps the even/odd thing going, since it bumps the Godawful nemesis up to being Trek XI (odd, therefore bad), makes Trek 2009 into XII (even, therefore good, though not great), and makes Into Darkness XIII (odd, therefore bad).

As long as Star Trek Beyond is good then the even/odd thing will continue.

Uh, You don't get to bring failed memes

I watched this flick again yesterday, it's great

>t. failed meme

Yeah, it was like watching someone putting down a dog.

Star Trek: Beyond Thunderdome

seriously, fuck you Lin for putting Kirk on a motorcycle

It's time to stop user. It was fun for a while.

Cry more redditor

t. proud 4channer and redditor ;-)
kill yourself ASAP

lollol

Galaxy Quest is right up there with Ghostbusters and Tremors as cosy genre comedy.

Haters get fucked.

This really. Sup Forums's reputation preceded out for so long that kids flooded it trying to be hardcore or something.

I wasn't on Sup Forums for years and when I came back I literally couldn't believe it when I went to Sup Forums. I was like, are people being ironic? Rate me threads? This is super really ironic, genius humor that I don't get. Are these the new super evolved memes? I couldn't believe that a board that used to be quite funny and creative could turn into such a shithole in like 6 years. I literally couldn't comprehend it. I remember back in 2008 I thought that rules 1 and 2 were some faggot shit, people trying to be edgy. I cringed when I read people saying "don't talk about Sup Forums". Boy was I wrong. People not adhering to those rules ended up completely crashing Sup Forums with no survivors. What a lesson.

Sup Forums was never good lad

I know that feeling. I used to go there when I felt like shitposting in a place where it would do no harm, but I can't even shitpost there now. It's too pathetic.

I think the rot set in when Rules 1 and 2 stopped being "do it for the lulz and blame it on Ebaums" and changed to fight club bullshit. Once the obvious irony was lost, it was inevitable that idiots thinking they were in good company wouldn't have something to tip them off.

Kek

Khan was fucking boring. And the rest was multiple instances of characters jumping starships, vehicles, and platforms. If I wanted that I'd watch the Fast and the Furious.

can we take some time to stop fredposting and appreciate those tiddies for a second

Her grandma tits were nice in Paul.

I mean fuck, they don't even do OPs or funny raids anymore. At least they calmed the dub threads down a few years back.

Fredposting is too hard, you have to get a picture and then paint. It will dies soon and that will be the reason: takes too much work

I second this motion

>Star Trek: Into Darkness is a perfect movie.

Speaking of parodies...

I HAVE ONE JOB ON THIS SHIP

Parodies are funny, not sad.

>Star Trek: Wrath of Khan is a perfect movie.

Fixed!

I laughed hard when those dumb fuck aliens got hit in the face with reality

It doesn´t take itself seriously, and that´s great.

my god, galaxy quest was 17 years ago

no way...

>29 yo Weaver almost naked in alien is meh
>50 yo Weaver with fake hair is incredibly hot
YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THIS UNJUST

I've had a massive crush on her since I saw Ghostbusters, and I think she looks good even without much makeup on, but God damn when she gets dolled up she is fucking hot.

She is fine in Alien. I liked her build in that, and I like it just as much as her look in Galaxy Quest

ITS GREAT, META SCIFI

THE GUY FROM JUST SHOOT ME GIVES THE BEST RETARDED ALIEN PERFORMANCE, ALSO MONK AND GUY FLEEGMAN

BLONDE PUSHUP BRA SIGOURNEY WEAVER HAS NEVER LOOKED THAT GOOD BEFORE OR SINCE

She's qt as fuck in Alien brah

I think it's Tim Allen's best movie ever....yeah I can't think of a better one ha

MOOT GO TO BED, YOU HAVE MIDDLE MANAGEMENT JOB AT GOOGLE IN THE MORNING

oh you...

Cry more, manchild

Heard you talkin shit bout my waifu like I wouldn't hear

6years internet time are like centuries in real time. Not expecting change shows what newfag you are.

Cry more, manchild

>huh... what did you say about me user

Fuck is it summer already

>implying summer ever ended