Would you date a girl who was paralyzed from the waist down?

Would you date a girl who was paralyzed from the waist down?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/5751290/cute_amateur_blonde_in_wheelchair_gives_a_blowjob.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course, you could fuck her whenever you want and she cant run away

All the anal sex you could want...

Not if she has a shit bag

no because shitbag like user said, also what's the point if she can't feel the glorious pain from my monstrous cock

It wouldn't be tight, no muscle control.

I did once, for 3 years, AMA

Fuck yes. My number one fantasy. Number two would be a midget girl.

Greentext story please

No reason not to if there isn't incontinence. If there is, that sucks, and she better too.

I really wanna know about fucking a paralyzed person in the ass now, is it really loose?

Why was she in a wheelchair?

How was the sex?

WE NEED A STORY NOW!!!!!

Paralysed midget?

I would have, but she was a bit fat.

Check em

>anal any time
>"how's my pussy feel, baby?"
>slides cock in butthole
>"feels awesome! I love you"

If you got a paralyzed girl pregnant would the baby come out paralyzed?

>Green texts an old meme

Kys

duh

I would love to have to give her bathes and dress her.

>>user needs severed spinal cord to get anal
mfw

Why, is that you OP?

Why do you ask?

howd you end up at that conclusion?

the post was just about lying to a crippled bitch so you could fuck her ass any time you want

actually really good, theres a misconception about para chicks that they cant feel but they feel everything. like she would say stop, slow down, faster, ooh right there, et cetera also no shit bag

>meet her at uni party
>had huge tits, at least DD
>actually E
>start talking to grill and find out shes really cool
>likes same things I do
>get drunk and start saying dumb shit like "have you ever fell over cause your tits are huge"
>thank god she was drunk
>her friends end up bailing on her and had no ride
>turns out we live a couple blocks from each other
>get to her place and whaddya know the elevator is broken
>go to my place with fully functioning elevator
>she pulls me down by my tie and make out sesh begins
>begins to unbotton my pants and is at perfect bj level
>this girl could suck the chrome off a bumper
>carry her to my room and proceed to go down on her but stop and say "oh duh, you wont feel it"
>grabs my hair and pulls my face to that sweet sweet rose pussy
>"that's what you think"
>tells me to stick it in her ass cause not on bc and no condoms
>doesnt mind that I go hard and deep
>tells me to cum inside her cause she likes the warmth in her body
>lolk.exe

Thinking greentext is a meme, are you really that new? What? 2012? Lol

Hell yes.

She can't run away.

Was she really paralyzed, or just otherwise handicapped?

this

Was it loose?

.... That's not what I said you illiterate faggot.

In all seriousness, just in case anyone in a chair is reading this, yes, I'd date a girl in a wheelchair. And not just so I could fuck her ass. The photo shows a good looking woman, no reason not to try.

She's cute and clearly doesn't let her disability hinder her more than it has to, hence the dancing. If she'd give me the time of day I'd happily date the girl pictured.

What are reasons why one wouldn't fuck a paralyzed girl?

pee and poo

Absolutely. 100%
No more BJ week, more like BJs until you die.

Gayness

I also feel this way, but kinda no to shitbags.

Story please

turns out that wheelchaird grills are the freakiest or complete religious zealots or both. She ended up having an accident during a softball game when she was 6 and lost most of her ability to move right in between the hip and waist.

the fact that she was at perfect bj level made quick/force bj's so easy and so fun to do. She loved getting dominated and did tons of forced stuff and fake rape.

honestly thoiugh, handicapped chicks are the best
>handicapped parking
>fast pass at basically any amusement park
>people always allowed us to go firs tfor a lot of things
>had her tubes tied as a result of her surgery so creampies a plenty
>sleep assault is easy

read the thread, you lump of goat's piss.

You're a bad man.

Could she hold her piss and shit?

Seems above average for Sup Forums

No, it was pretty tight until she would get sore so then I would just switch to her ass, but she loved that too. Most times she would want me to cum inside her, ass or pussy it didnt matter, but only when we did public quickies did i cum outside.

I'm 100% sure this user is Luffy.

I dated a parachik for a couple of months - she even let me fuck her - beginning of the end was when the wafer (adhesive) on her shit bag came off. Shit everywhere which was not as bad as seeing the raw wound with shit rolling out of it.

xhamster.com/movies/5751290/cute_amateur_blonde_in_wheelchair_gives_a_blowjob.html

Was it like this?

yeah for about 90% of the time. She did have some diapers on standby but very rarely did she ever use them. Only when we went to sixflags or disneyland in case she literally pissed herself on the ride.

even before anal I'd ask her to poop and clean up down there because I hate fudge popsicle dick

Yeah, than at least having a small dick wont be a probem.

Damn

Did she ever piss or shit herself?

That's my fetish tbh

You faggots scared off OP.

Is big.

Fucking self checked.

you could truthfully say that she can't ever walk after you get done having sex.

>likes anime

I wouldn't normally push a person in a wheelchair over, but if some girl I liked brought that up at a party I'd make an exception.

>it would probably be the only time someone ever told her it's not the chair that i'm repulsed by.

not so much, more like we would be in the elevator and I'd suddenly whip it out and force her to give me a BJ, but thats what she liked. When we would lay in bed she would surprise me and go slow and sensual like

only on a couple occasions tbh. One was because i was tickling her so much she fully peed her pants. That week of celibacy was fun. Other times was because she was on a pain med that blocked her bladder control and quickly got off the meds

Depends, will she fuck?