Shoddy story gets torn apart

>shoddy story gets torn apart

>no I still love him guise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ
noburestaurants.com/dallas/menus/dinner-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hope her career is over after all that

>"...I'm just going to publicly drag his reputation through the mud for a while and get a couple of millions "

I havent been following this. What shoddy story?

Why can't he sue her for damages?

Never trust someone who takes Machiavelli; shit edition seriously

She didn't have a career in the first place, her only distinct attribute was her hotness

this is JD's daughter

I know

I would jizz on her too

she says depp threw and iphone at her but so far every single person who has commented on it (including depp's ex wifes, one of 14 years, his two kids, his bodyguards, the police and a bunch of friends) says that amber is full of shit

Where is the team of dark avengers going after Heard and pic related's wife?

Neither have I but it's probably a false rape claim or claims he was a violent abuser to drag his name through the mud

It's pretty much always the same, I swear there must be a book on this somewher

Kevin Smith has gotten to her, you know

Make no mistake, her career is fucking over and Disney will see to it.
Their were all kinds of ways she could've gone about divorcing Depp that wouldn't have hurt the new Alice movie.

beat 'em good based johnny i knew this bitch was lying

>le make up artist friend of mine made me look like I was beaten by my husband Johnny Depp's cum bucket

If she'd gone to disney first, they probably would've given her $5m just to wait a month
She's so stupid

>repeatedly brutalized her

why did I laugh at this

CAN'T FUCK WITH THE MOUSE

Amber Heard? More like Amber Hurt Me Please.

>Bitch is so dumb that she seriously thought just saying shit was going to take down a massive celebrity with a shit ton of friends, family, and fans

Brendan and Hoff sure, they've been out of the spotlight for too long, but fucking Depp? She's retarded.

>five million
>career

shit wont matter when she gets over 100 million from johnny depp

way more than her shitty career would have gotten

>shit wont matter when she gets over 100 million from johnny depp
Hahahaha, man you kids should really leave your keyboard for 5 minutes and get some basic education.

By this point I'd be amazed if she gets a mil. More than that is Depp being generous.

coke whore

A lot harder to get libel charges to work when you're a public figure

Does she play any villains/otherwise bad people in any movies? I've already seen 3 Days to Kill.

Heard PWNT

>this is what happens when you try to fuck over depp

Christ, imagine if some bitch attempted to get leo done for rape
She'd literally disappear overnight

She's not doing that because it would lead to police investigation that will turn out her story is full of shit which will affect the divorce settlement. Her lawyers likely advised against it.

Depp should sue for defemation and let the truth come out anyway.

>Amber Heard will never seduce you and even though she makes you leave your wife and children make you feel like the coolest guy on earth only to whittle away at your sanity bit by bit and cut you off from your friends until she finally cuckolds you with another woman and completely destroys your life with false abuse allegations until you're begging her to take your alimony money and left a complete husk of a man despised by everyone all just because this is sport to her but she's mindfucked you so bad you still love her

Pathetic.

in the story of johnny's life, yes

Why can't we have a containment board for gossip celebrity news?

I don't feel like it fits Sup Forums.

she knows that the whole thing would fall apart during the investigation

look at them lanky arms
wouldn't even have a picture of her open in the background while fapping to her mom

>Heard’s earnings include $31,112 for her role in The Danish Girl, $45,314 for her role in Paranoia and $65,000 for her role in Magic Mike XXL, the documents note. Other earnings from 2015 include $120,000 from Tiffany & Co. and $50,000 from Bulgari. After agent commissions ($35,107.67) and other expenses, including auto and medical insurance, the actress’ income comes in significantly lower.

>The newly filed court documents reveal that her average monthly expenses include $10,000 for rent, $3,000 for health care, $2,000 for groceries, $2,000 for dining out, $2,000 for clothing, $10,000 for entertainment and vacation, and another $10,000 for various costs including pet care and an agent. Combined with other smaller expenses, her monthly total came to $43,700, according to her income and expense declaration.

Because retards think /cel/ would be all about waifus when all this shit would Go there too

Dude come on now, it's seriously just mean to say that kind of shit about little girls, and it's pretty fucked up. Don't be doing that.

who #teamamber here?

Not entirely what I'm into. I just prefer general abuse and being controlled.

who #teamdontgiveafuck here?

I'm sure she could beat the shit out of you since she knows no one would care even if people believed you

One time, Bill Murray broke into my apartment, ripped my pants off, anally raped me, looked me in the eyes and said "Nobody's going to believe you."

Actors earn a lot less than I thought they did

This has been a lose-lose situation for Amber since day one. Depp's team always smears his exes when they're breaking up.

Y'all who are so sure this means she's full of shit, just read those texts, like do you really think Johnny's people haven't been trying to get her back in pocket? They managed to get her to come back after he fucking kicked her. "He's a lost little boy", taking about a fifty year old man. If she was a psychopath those sympathy ploys wouldnt've worked.

I think she's weak-minded and impulsive, and probably an airhead. I think it would explain the poorly executed courthouse photo opp, hell it'd even explain the dog fiasco.

Just think about it: if she were a psychopath who would tell bald-faced lies to the police once, what would stop her from lying to them again? DV investigations almost always come down to he-said/she-said, it's extremely hard for investigators to verify and it's almost impossible for them to say someone's lying. So either she's willing to lie and she already has or she isn't willing to lie (because she's scared of the legal consequences), so she hasn't. So which is it?

P.S. I'm really surprised that all of this doesn't have people seeing all those pics of them together in a different light. Like people were saying she was a cold-hearted golddigger because she never seemed all that into him (hell I thought that too), but if she seemed that way because she was honestly ambivalent about the relationship, that would make sense too.

There'd be no possible reason to pinpoint him at the scene. The guy hops beds so often he's like a ghost.
>According to the most recent issue of The National Enquirer, DiCaprio bet his longtime buddy, Tobey Maguire that he could have sex with six Victoria’s Secret models in a single night, reports The Hollywood Gossip.

>He sleeps during the day typically and parties all night.

>He figures the girls will be up for twosomes and threesomes to make his goal more practical. It is the talk of Cannes, as everyone knows what he’s up to. Like many famous men before him, Leo seems to have an addiction to more is better.

I am, amber has done literally every single thing that everyone has insisted an abused woman should do –
>she has photographic evidence
>she has video evidence
>she has two witnesses to the assault, one who tried to separate them and another who heard it begin and was begged to call 911
>she has multiple witnesses in depp’s security team
>she called the police
>she filed for a restraining order, which was granted to her, meaning that a united states judge found her evidence convincing enough to believe that she was in danger
>she filed for divorce
and news reports are still acting as though there is no way that amber heard could be telling the truth

But make it up on points

>Y'all
>P.S.

I want tumblr niggers to leave

>$2,000 for groceries, $2,000 for dining out
>monthly
why

I've seen her pictures, including the new one that has a filter to make things look darker. But what evidence is there that she is lying and made it up?

that's nothing, one time when i was 12, bill murray, broke into my family's home, tied me down and raped my mother in front of me then shot her in the head all while looking at me straight in the eyes and said "nobody's gonna believe you kid"

>she has multiple witnesses in depp’s security team

Who say nothing happened.

Just like the police who arrived on scene and said they saw no injuries, broken glass, ect.

And her photographic evidence is contradicted by photos her friends took

Because she's a woman who was forced by the patriarchy to come up with that story, you can't sue women for that, it's muh soggy knee

>monthly expenses
>vacation

do americans really do this?

That's not even terribly outlandish. I've seen way poorer, less famous couples' divorce papers where the woman asks three times that.

>$2,000 for groceries, $2,000 for dining out
>monthly

2k seems low for dining out

I can easily rack up 2-300 in a night at a decent restaurant. She either doesnt dine out that much or just goes to cheap ass places

youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ

Now that I like.

What single woman spends $4,000 a month on food?

What the fuck. I spend £100-200 total per month on groceries and eating out, so let's call it $300. How can she justify him giving her $4000 for the same thing? Why should he pay for her fucking toilet roll and pizza?

who the fuck goes dining out that much a month
I maybe go like 4 or 5 times a year, and pay for 2 of them tops
And then I might have lost 200 euros

kind of country is america anyway?

>yuropoor

is it worse to get cucked by a man or a woman?

I mean a man can get your wife pregnant, but how beta do you have to be that a woman can please your wife better than you?

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E
C
O
N
T
R
O
L

>$2-3000 to eat out
Who the fuck pays that much at a restaurant ever?

someone who's rich as fuck

>who the fuck goes dining out that much a month

people with money and social lives, or "foodies"

>And then I might have lost 200 euros

I'm talking about nice restaurants, the kind that are plentiful in major cities

$500+ is easily doable at a high end place if you like to drink.

Even if I was rich as fuck I probably wouldn't reach the 1000 per month

How can a girl be some mindblowingly hot but so evil?

Post webms

>tfw you'll never get cucked by Cara

someone's who's rich as fuck

Yeah, you would. The thing about being rich is that you end up in rich circles. It just happens naturally.

>Single, making £29k a year right out of uni
>Implying I'm poor

I save the majority of the money I make. I spend so little on food because I plan every meal and their nutritional content and cook everything myself. unlike you, I am /fit/

probably because you don't have any friends to dine with

it makes it easy to get away with being a cunt if you're hot

we are a country of entitled spoiled brats that get pissed off that the microwave takes a minute and 30 seconds to cook our food instead of just 1 minute efor a meal that would have taken our Mothers and Grandmothers 3 hours to prepare

It makes sense actually. I mean, I'm sure a woman understands what feels good to their vagina better than men do. Like how most girls suck at jerking off because they don't understand what they're doing.

Because they live a celebrity lifestyle. Occasionally you have mcdonald's take out but most of the time you want to dine at Trois Mec and instagram a fork.

>He'll always have student debt

Wew lad

and eat €200 plates that serve 1 shrimp?
Fuck that I'd still go to the same places I go now, just more often where I can get a 400gram burger for 15 euros

Only the mentally deficient drink alcohol at restaurants

Even if you've never been to a restaurant you should know they make the real cash selling wine

First movie I saw her in was Pineapple Express and I thought she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

no but ur mom likes to dine with me :))

over an entire month that isn't a ton

noburestaurants.com/dallas/menus/dinner-2/

if I ordered just a couple things here it would easily be over 100 bucks

the wagyu beef is over 100 bucks alone

The role was just too natural.

I have zero debt because education is free in Scotland. Keep trying to make me feel bad though

>and eat €200 plates that serve 1 shrimp?
Yeah. Cus you can afford it.

>and eat €200 plates that serve 1 shrimp?

More like 200-400 for a multi course meal

And if you have the money too, yeah you would. Once you go down the path of expensive meme food you cant come back

You have to live in Scotland, sounds bad enough as it is

Yuropoors don't have student debt.

He once broke in my home, during my birthday and gave me a choise, either he raped and killed my mother or I had to fuck my father. After I decimated my father's butthole he looked me in the eyes and said "Nobody, kid, nobody". I had tons of eye witnesses, but all told me I was delusional.

I feel like fine dining restaurants are the french cinema of dining out

The people that go there are pretentious as fuck and really unlikable

i once was at a restaurant where the Hors D'Oeuvres cost like 60 bucks
now imagine how much a full course would cost, even if you share the meal that's a ton of cash

Youre worried about Kevin Smith when Johnny's best friend is the creepiest mother fucker in the world with a hard spot for child like women?

>I'll just have a glass of water to go with my celery

cara >>>>>>>>>>>>>> amber

don't even pity depp. he made a poor choice.

And then I have 1 shrimp
I have tried the weird expensive food when someone else was paying
Tiny as fuck portions and most of it is nasty

Fuck off you're all retarded

Translation:
>a police investigation would absolve Depp of all charges

>$10,000 for rent