Last week: 'Questioning Hillary's health makes you a conspiratorial misogynist idiot!'

Last week: 'Questioning Hillary's health makes you a conspiratorial misogynist idiot!'
This morning: 'She got hot, ok?'
Tonight: 'It's 'pneumonia.' Really. That she then spread to a little girl in a scripted photo op today.'

After what they did to Bernie, who among you believes this crap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TahoNIlOFQ0
factcheck
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp41PlcUXkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100% fully agree, people are fucken stupid!

People?

pic should be everywhere.

nothing to see here...

Why do we not have a way to just say "we were joking with both of these candidates, can we get a do over?"

>those dragging feet

You know what other authoritarian leftist had Parkinson's?

nothing wrong with trump. dude has a pulse and a plan.

This should legitimately mark the end of her campaign.

Military Coup for 2016. Call it 'the Reboot.'

The thing you should all fear is the 1,000,000 muslim refugees she's planning to let in. Its rape time.

1. Bernie was a fag
2. It's mathematically impossible for Trump to win the electoral college. Hillary won largely because the other party picked a very bad, very unlike able candidate.

Thia.

Who are you calling a leftist?

>it's in a graphic, it must be true

If you think that an ignorant radical like Sanders, who openly sided with the USSR and Sandanistas, is barely left of center, there's no hope for you.

This shit sucks. I want her to lose because she is an insufferable cunt, not because her health is failing. Can you imagine living on the same internet with liberals for the next 4-8 years with them whining about how hillary would have won had it not been for her health?

get off Sup Forums and get back to your shit Breitbart articles

tin foil retards

Source: politicalcompass.org
I thought all you refugees from Sup Forums recognized that graph.

>wants to lynch Snowden
>probably wants to lynch you
>nothing wrong

>ignorant radical like Sanders
Muritards are born with two right hands. They think their thumb is leftist.

THE RECORD NEEDS CORRECTING

SEND THE STORMTROOPERS

It's cool. Trump can prosecute her for her crimes after the election, force the DOJ, State, and everyone else to dump all the goods they've been hiding for her.

And? That somehow makes it true?

Snowden is a literal traitor. Lawful prosecution != 'lynching.' That's asinine.

fucking liberals are stupid. Saying if you think shes sick you must be retarded and trying to explain away every piece of evidence. TURNS OUT THEY WERE WRONG. Just like they will be wrong about every other thing she has done. Can you even listen to their shit anymore since its been proven that they are wrong.

her handlers obviously know what her real problem is.

where are all the hillary supporters now? They have been on all day saying how she is fine. now there isnt one here...

Hildebeast has lied about literally everything... so now we're supposed to believe her being healthy is the first honest thing her campaign has said? Really?

LOL

Hillary isn't a liberal. A majority of her supporters aren't either. Neoliberal is to the right on the political spectrum

right here asshat

What do you like about her exactly?

haha eat shit. you were wrong faggot. you are wrong about everything about her.

he will say "she isnt trump"

Conservatives:
>believe in smaller government
>tries to get people OFF public entitlements
>supports businesses
>lowers taxes
>supports the constitution
>supports family values
>supports freedom to practice religion
>supports gun rights
etc etc etc

WHERE is Hillary in any of that stuff on the right?

what do you dislike about her that isn't alt-right nonsense?
just like every republican congress person says, "he isn't hillary"

you done smoked yourself retarded

good waste of trips

no, some like his federal cpl and have muslim countries pay for muslim refugess. some like his tax plan.

Her lack of honesty, most of all. I dislike that she's taken vast amounts of cash from governments that have the worst records on human rights. I dislike the fact she's flip-flopped on TPP (which she first called "the gold standard of trade agreements). I dislike that she has no intention on being the leader of ALL Americans, just the ones that agree with her campaign.

>what do you dislike about her that isn't alt-right nonsense?

>Hillarycare
>VRWC
>Whitewater and Rose Law Firm
>Vince Foster
>record of total failure at State
>smearing sexual assault victims because the assaulter was her husband
>secret unsecure server
>lies
>lies
>lies
>reckless accusations whenever someone challenges her lies
>will say anything to anyone to get elected; was against gay marriage before she was for it; was against illegal immigration before she was for it; was for Iraq War before she was against it; et fucking cetera
>lies

God damn. Open your fucking eyes. The woman has a record of sleaze going back to the 80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=TahoNIlOFQ0

Ignore all those scary facts and numbers fellow gays! She did a black man person dance with a dyke on TV so she loves the gays!

I wasn't going to vote for her. Now I am voting for Trump unless they put Bernie in.

I'll be fucked if Tim fucking Kaine becomes President. He's Bush in drag.

People actually believe this shit.

>The woman has a record of sleaze going back to the 70s.

ftfy. She laughed about defending a child rapist.

literally copied and pasted from some Alex Jones forum. this is the nonsense I'm talking about. I'll open my eyes when you get your head out of your ass

they're valid points, except the last one. you're just saying it cause it's the most popular talking point you can spew

>literally copied and pasted from some Alex Jones forum

I typed it from memory, you stupid child. Not everyone here was born in 1995.

factcheck org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/

Fuck you asshole: Jones was telling the truth.

Thank you for Correcting The Record (TM)

I'm sorry, I was being fairly facetious which you could not pick up due to you being senile and autistic

put down the meth and heroin redneck

She JUST said this:

>I know there are only 60 days left to make our case — and don’t get complacent, don’t see the latest outrageous, offensive, inappropriate comment and think well he’s done this time. We are living in a volatile political environment. You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?

Considering they're even in the polls, she just vilified 1/4 of America.

Oh, right. That's the story here.

>what do you dislike about her that isn't alt-right nonsense?

Supports femnazi culture (not because she agrees with it but simply to gain power and use it as another tool to attack others)

Wants to increase the amount of refugees America takes in by 550%

Supports black lives matter and further helps to drive the wedge between the races.

Is anti gun and wants to put in legislation that would vastly affect law abiding citizens and minimally affect an extreme minority

Takes money from everyone who's willing to pay and is willing to do their bidding

It's Herp Derpington and His Big Band playing all your favorite CTR hits.

right, and that's all she's had to say. like no clarification or apology. not that she needed to, they are degenerates

How about Hillary's own words?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp41PlcUXkU

Yeah, you can't argue that away.

>you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables

I'm so glad no one thinks this is something Hitler might say.

finally, there you go. someone didn't bring up alt-right nonsense, just conservitard nonsense. thank you

I'm with you, OP, but hold on a second, I think I left my tinfoil cap in the other thread.
> dumbass

why listen to democrats now? They defended tooth and nail that she was in perfect health. you cant believe anything they say anymore.

Suck Hill's catheter-clad cunt, troll.

Only real conservative thing on there would probably be the guns.

you are the dumbass for saying nothing was wrong with her and turns out YOU WERE WRONG

>she didn't really say anything like that
>well she did, but she didn't mean it
>but she should have, because she's right

You dumb bastards are too short-sighted and hateful to realize what you're doing. Hating your neighbors more than foreign enemies is the main ingredient for civil war. You leftist fucks have spent the last 15 years insulting, attacking, harassing and oppressing political opponents. You call them violent, stupid, ignorant, evil, xenophobic racists. "Degenerates." You ignore everything they have to say. The Democrats in Congress literally locked the doors when they were drafting legislation so no Republican could see it or offer input until it was introduced to the floor and passed on a party vote.

And it's all lies. Because if your dumb bastards REALLY believed Republicans were as violent and evil as you say, you'd never talk about them like you do. You'd tiptoe around their sensibilities, desperate to avoid offending them, like you do with Muslims (you will cut your fucking head off on Youtube if you draw a cartoon they don't like).

Eventually, the American right will get sick of putting up with your shit and they really WILL get violent. And they're the ones with all the guns and military training.

And you stupid, limp wristed, granola munching faggots are going to be dumb enough to ask, "why are you doing this?"

I hope I live to see it. You richly deserve it.

who the fuck said that, you monochromatic shill? There's plenty of wrong with her, but compared to Frump, I'd rather take 4 years of her capitalistic nonsense than have Trump and his shitty foreign policy shooting 'murica in the foot.

ALL political ideologies aside, I have a REAL problem with someone in the White House getting that 3am call, and falling out of bed, tripping down the stairs, or simply unable to wake up for the crisis. Pneumonia, allergies, Parkinson's, stroke damage, ...whatever it is, she's unfit for office.

you missed the whole point of this thread. Shes ill and wont make it 4 years.

*minimally affect an extreme minority of the criminal element

stay mad my supreme gentleman

Snowden is a fucking hero you dumb cunt.

Jill Stein it is

hillary backing the iran deal was just such a great idea wasnt it.

TPP is not Capitalism. Promising to destroy the coal industry and put every coal worker out of a job is not Capitalism. Taxing businesses OUT of business is not Capitalism.

Seriously, are you just trolling?

he was until he leaked what we were doing to other countries.

Really? Lying to get access to secret national security information, then releasing that information to the world while fleeing to sanctuary with a hostile power are the actions of a hero?

Huh.

>out of arguments, reduced to stupid memespeak

not that guy, but
>defending a 200 year old and outdated industry
take your own advice and stop trolling

If you look real close, it looks more like a mountain than molehill. You just have to look at it right.

Look at it right, dammit!

>writes a book on his butthurt
>cries when he gets the response it deserves
>cries more

i think he was because we had no idea the government was spying on us to that extent. What he did wrong was then leaking what our government was doing overseas. I dont care what our government does to other governments, hell i expect them to do their best to spy on them, but leaking that aspect of it was treason.

How much more are YOU willing to pay in taxes to subsidize our power grid? You WERE aware that most of it comes from coal and oil burning generators... right? Tell me that you have a method of storing electricity from solar panels at night, or from windmills when there's no wind. Because that would be GREAT. I KNOW you're against nuclear power, so that's off the table.

What's YOUR energy plan, oh wise one?

kid, you were obviously rekt. dancing around like a nigger monkey like you really won is just embarrassing.

It's 2016, not 1916. Coal has no future. You may as well complain about all the buggy whip makers who got put out of work by that mean old Henry Ford.

see:

>What's YOUR energy plan, oh wise one?

Yeah.... liberals summed up nicely.

>Bimbo Eruptions
lol, wut

>compact hydrocarbon combustion stops working when arbitrary units of time occur

Jesusfuck, and you people think you're the 'party of science.'

Steal other people's energy. Obviously

late to reply, but basically what they said. get rekt shitstain

>be a retard
>make that post.