Why did my ancestors immigrate to Argentina?

They should have stayed in Italy or at least chosen the USA.

They should have stayed in Italy or at least chosen another country in Europe.

Your italian ancestors were the muslims of 1800's boludo in 100 years some muslim or nigger will say "Why did my ancestors immigrate to germany/america?They should have stayed in siria/africa"

argentina used to be very good country, stop blaming your ancestors and do something, complaining while sitting on your ass is something anyone can do

Quick! Argentina or Southern Italy, you can only choose one for the rest of your life

Argentina of course nobody wants to be a shitalian that's why they leave their own country for Argentina like the cockroachs they are like your country

>Homicide rate in Argentina: 7.5
>Homicide rate in Southern Italy: 1.5
>HDI of Argentina: 0.83
>HDI of Southern Italy: 0.88
>Inflation in Argentina: 40%
>Inflation in Italy: negative (not that it's a good thing, but still better than huge inflation)
And try to find something like pic related in Southern Italy. Not even the worst parts of Western Europe are worse than Latin American shitholes.

Nice source fag

t. Ciro 'u scugnizzo

My ancestors had been treated worse than slaves, they had been fucking scammed. I hate to see some niggers screeching about how I'm guilty for their ancestors. Dio Mio, my family came from Italy, not from fucking Portugal or some Arabic country from the time

why dont you move back if its so shit?
italy is pretty easy for passports i think (grandparent)

Cry whatever you want luigi you are not welcome here

I would never go to south america.

I told you, you are not welcome.

I don't know, they were poor and just wanted a place where land was fertile and a future was possible maybe.

The charm of the New World yet to be colonized probably attracted them more than living among their boring neighbors.

Chile and Argentina are very chill places to go on hokiday to irl tho

I fucking told you, you are not welcome stop it.

I felt very much welcome when I was there 2bh.

This Argentina was in the top ten of GDP per capita until 1950 ;_;

Not anymore mauri is making a law basically say "fuck off we are full"

I don't want to move there, but if I did I guess the treatment would be the same.

No country has ever told tourists to just fuck off. Even North Korea encourages tourism. It's literally free money for your country's economy.

If i ever see you i'm gonna steal your backpack

hope you like smelly socks and holed shirts.

Hahahahhahaha

And now you are just another SA shithole

Are you defending him? That's it!, you are not welcome too you need to go back

rude

I love it

I've been to Argentina. It was OK I guess but kind of hot. All the food was huge sirloin steaks and empanadas (both of which are great but get old after a while). Decent wine. They didn't know how to make cocktails though. Our tour guides worked hard to convince us that Argentina is European and white.

stop it.

desu they are whiter than US

Half of your country are spics and negros and most of the white folks are white thrash

Still around 40 milions decent people in US

>tour guides

>Our tour guides worked hard to convince us that Argentina is European and white.

Probably a shitalian rape babe they are our niggers in this amerindian sacred land

Never

Private guides, like having a driver. Not like a tour group for fat german women.

Italians are 99% of argentitaly, natives are just the 0.01% (rest are from neighboring countries)

Argentina offered very high salaries for migrants by then.
This country had great future.

>had

accurate

you have autism

source: I'm an autism doctor

And you are a faggot

source: i fucked your asshole last night.

can't say I regret it