Remade this from a thread that 404'd. Add on or edit it if you want to

Remade this from a thread that 404'd. Add on or edit it if you want to.

This is retarded.

Make sure to add fine print saying "We are not responsible for any iPhones harmed in the process" or some bullshit. Also, add Copyright apple and other shit

What is this? Helvetica? It will never pass.

Why the fuck would he ever add that?

To make it seem more legit, dumbass.

It should read: "iPhone's new waterproof feature allows for it to cool down without getting snow inside the phone"

Nah, this is retarded. The iPhone 7 has already fucked itself over. No headphone jack = no normalfag buyers. They also failed to include a proper adapter with a 3.5 mm audio jack AND a female lightning connector. Apple is finished.

That makes it sound less legit if anything

You've got to change the font.

Your english in the second paragraph makes no fucking sense

bad b8

Apple is finished, lol. You misjudge the stupidity of the iSheep. They'll buy anything.

That said, the 3.5mm jack is out-dated. And apple probably will take another hit for this, and iPhone sales probably will decline a bit farther. But guess what? Apple doesn't give two shits, cause as a company it has so much money it doesn't know what to do with it. Getting rid of the 3.5mm jack is their way of steering the market, taking the initial punch to steer it towards an overall better solution that everyone else can hop onto later.

That doesn't mean I like it, but its basic marketing.

Change the font to helvetica, its the only one apple uses. And for the love of god get rid of the this in "Using the phone's new waterproof feature this allows for..." its a terrible, looming grammatical error. Or at the very least, it doesn't read well.

It's myriad. Not Helvetia.

>there's a hidden option letting you insert a 3.5mm cable into the FireWire port, you have to insert a paperclip into the FireWire port and push downwards with the point until you hear a strong click. You may insert the 3.5mm headphone jack after that.

How is the 3.5mm jack outdated? It still performs absolutely fine for what it is intended for. The only reason to NOT use a 3.5mm jack is if you're trying to power some power hungry headphones/speakers with an onboard amp or DAC. This is mere speculation, but if you have some input, I'd like to hear it because I'm genuinely curious.

This approach would work if USB C didn't exist. Yes, the port is outdated but removing it in favor of a proprietary port that needs a fucking dongle is ridiculous. Not including the right fucking dongle makes it 1000X worse because no music while charging. Worst part is that instead of a bigger battery they added a taptic engine so faggots can shove them in their ass for use as a dildo.

Except all the s7notes got recalled for literally blowing up.

What does that have to do with this? That wasn't the fault of USB C. That was the fault of Samshit making shitty phones.

Agreed. Samsung has gotten too big for their britches. They've started to learn their lesson with the S6 having no SD slot fiasco.

take DOWN the "we are not responsible"
apple actually does cover damages.
dont be retarded
also you are still retarded because that wouldnt break the phone anyway

Swap the word Snow for something else. It makes the bullshit too obvious.

Thanks breda ^~^7

>started to learn their lesson
Obviously not. They locked down their bootloaders on the s7 regardless of chipset or carrier. A lot of Samsung fanboys were pissed. They're also adding the new and improved KNOX to more devices, meaning they now have a root of trust. This means running anything as root outside of that set list will not only void your warranty, but brick your phone. See AT&T Note 5. Samsung is worse than Apple.

I recommend "Moisture" or "Ice"

I don't agree with the phone bricking, but I do agree with them voiding your warranty if you run unauthorized roots. That's like if I slap a turbo on my car and blow it up, my warranty goes up in smoke.

Shut the fuck up pussy

Check these digits