Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WyG9MTS
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq2z_05NbOc
clyp.it/xbzbdia2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for posting your home address

reported for discord spam

if you look online the discord link is actually part of the official copypasta

so including it in the op is no more of a spam than linking to justinguitar or any of the other guitar-related websites that are also included.

Why would anyone anyone buy an Ibanez? Just a ugly Fender knock off with humbuckers. Everyone I have heard sounds like trash and looks like a Squire.

Women think it looks like Joe Satriani or some other palyed out fag and men don't respect anything that isn't Fender/Gibson/MM/PRS

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

boy, i sure do love guitars. But ibanez are a bunch of okie doke

if if if if if if if if i want to put humbuckers in can i use the same pots?

Why do you fags have such a problem with his little chat group? Because he banned you even though youre a good goy?

>discord.gg/WyG9MTS

real thread over here /gg/

If you're going to shitpost, at least post a decent guitarist.

>respecting PRS

no

except the fact that you're trying to siphon off Sup Forums users to another social media site which is against the rules

enjoy your ban though

daily reminder that the discord hate is coming from a samefagging crazyaga since he's b&

Fuck you buddy, there's nothing official about it. The shill (probably you) just sneakily slipped it in a bit ago and no one noticed until recently.

Discord is spam and faggotry, nothing more. It would be like spamming omegle links in here

fuck off cunt we know its you

>ree i dont want anyone to have fun

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq2z_05NbOc

Ibanaez man himself gets shit on and embarrased on his own stage by a nerd music man and a dweeb fender player to his own song.

daily reminder the discord link is against the rules

10. No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

enjoy your ban

this. the only way to rid ourselves of this cancer is to report it

click this button ▶ /gg/ and let a janitor know what's going on

not if it's in the OP

otherwise all the other links would be spam/advertising too. can't have it both ways.

like I said enjoy your ban for spamming and advertising

youre not very smart are you

>doesn't understand the difference between linking information and linking to social/chatroom bullshit

GetALoadOfThisGuyCam.jpg

>Global rules apply to all boards unless otherwise noted.
sayonara spam san

>entire thread goes to shit because some autists are mad about a discord link

Dude who gives a shit? just ignore it

Anyone ever play a Bork Super Shredder III?

>all these people butthurt about the discord being in the OP
I'm not even sure what discord is, but damn you guys are salty.

this

i would bet any money its just one of the butthurt b&fags trying to derail the threat

>I'm not even sure what discord is
have a taste

So it's the same retarded shit that goes on in the threads?

not usually

its generally very on topic

just realize if you dime the input gain on compression for vocals and then add reverb with chorus, you sound good even if you can't sing for shit

Reminder that you should forget guitar and learn bass or drums if your goal is ever to be in a band

Who is hte guy that works at guitar center

word on the street is that Hiro doesn't look kindly on shills from other social media sites that compete with Sup Forums

clyp.it/xbzbdia2

Then who is going to play the guitar?

dont fall for bait senpai

It's not bait though. Guitar is great if you only care about solo studio stuff but there are about ten guitar players for every bassist and drummer so trying to join a group is quixotic. Even guitar virtuosos are a dime a dozen.

Unfortunately this is the absolute truth. If I had the room, I'd put away my guitars and buy a drum kit.

Nobody listens to guitar rock anymore anyway. You'd never make a dime even if you were successful.

Blink 182 Sold one million records in 2002. IN 2016 they were number-one on the bill board and didn't break 100,000.

At best a successful band could expect to be middle class while they played but they would have nothing to live off of when they turned 40 and on because they will be irrelevant.

why drums over a bass? you already have most of the skillset to play one

true, if youre gonna be in a modern band you'd be better off as a multi instrumentalist

but if you can write your own songs and theyre any good, people will want to be YOUR bassist, etc.

>band
There's money out there for guitarists, not there though.

Hear a non sampled guitar in a song? Someone was paid to record it. See some no name guy holding a guitar behind taylor swift, jay z, lady gaga, whoever? Theyre not there for exposure.

The biggest reason people fail to make money as musicians is they try to sell themselves to the public instead of trying to sell themselves to the performers already in the public eye. Being a succesful solo musician involves releasing music people want to hear at that exact time and having a way to push it. Involves a lot of being in the right place at the right time, knowing the right people, and greasing the right palms. A lot of them spend a ton of money starting out.

But, if you talk to the right people and are a good musician you could get on that way. Dont talk to the star, talk to their sound guy, talk to their musicians, talk to their manager. Keep your ear to the ground for auditions, network, accept all work and be reliable. I was making $250 a night touring medium size venues as a session musician. It was too much for me. One of the friends i made is making $750 a night with his current gig, he's somewhere in europe right now i think. Hes a drummer with a background in live sound, a human metronome, so they give him a little bit more to keep him happy.

There's money in music still, but it's in performances. Im thinking about getting back in as a guitar tech, i think it might be slightly less stressful because I lile gear more than playong at this point in life.