7/10

Yeah I'm going to get it removed at some point

Current age?
Age when you got it?

About 19 or 20 when I got it

Fite me.
>terriblylongarms.jpeg

Ah.
Too lazy to take a pic, atm, so you'll have to make do with pussy.

Apart from to serial killer look on your face, you're pretty fit. Keep it up.

eat more, go outside, play some kind of sport. 3/10

>Would shoot the burglar/10

Thanks, can't do much about my face. But thanks non the less

I am Guess my age and nationality

Nice. If you are not a female I wouldn't want your pic anyway

That's a better picture. Not creepy at all.

>Creepy smile.

22-25
US of A

It's hard to smile whilst clenching my butt hole to tensing up

>creepy pffft

Wrong and wrong

Me

Compensating for something?
Eh, it's a nice bod.

Not enough to rate, but 6/10

Not sure. You could be one of those females.
>dsl?
>camel toe?
>soft looking skin?

Rollerino
>17 yo, dont get salty

Eh
Not a female

Need more pecks. Girls like to grab a nice pair of hard tits too.
6/10.3

Lol, god I feel fat

rate me

"What up now swedes"

Points to those who get the quote

10.3? Lol
I do regular exercise and eat pretty terribly so I'm just happy I'm not obese

my names michael can you plz rate me?

Good body if you wanted to start cutting into that fat like a fuckin chisel m8.
>I'm burnt in the pic
>dumb ass fell asleep at the beach for 8 hours with factor 10
>it was 35° out

bare feet soles please?

me

Fair enough, thanks I'll get on it

Bro are you dying, I thought I was skinny.

Whoa young 1, Sup Forums isn't for you.

can you hot guys plz rate my ass

Well, that is certainly a very specific fetish.
OP won't deliver.

I have a metabolism 4x faster than an average adult. So I eat McDonald's. Pizza. Subway. Every fucking day. So as long as I work out it all good

I can't cook for shit and school and life always keeps me busy. Been skinny my entire life so I don't ever worry of what I eat as long as it won't kill me.

Am I qt, Sup Forums

I want your superpower

no, no, and no

Bruh. Fuck that like keeps you busy shit. What time do you go to bed. What time do you wake up. -1.5 hour off both. There you go. Half hour to get your weak ass to the gym. Squat and lift till you feel like a burn victim. Go home. Carry on with life. Can you smell the salmon? Because that shit just got sorted.

Skinny fat reporting in.

You don't. Seriously. Don't even joke. I'd you don't constantly eat you look like a cabab meat rack that is 3 weeks old in a poor neighbourhood. It's expensive but you get a good jaw line.
>silverlinings.jpeg

Dude, I could maybe do that but with the class schedules always changing, side projects I'm working on and keeping my fridge full it's not worth it tbh. If I had a car it'd be more manageable but I have to bike everywhere I go. Not really complaining because getting super buff isn't in my top priorities atm. Once I get out of school in a couple of months and start finding jobs is when more free time will hopefully open up.

You look like a woman with A cup tits. Go the gym and stop playing LoL.

your face is weird looking. I think you are giving yourself too much credit.

Thanks Mr sketal

Firstly. Your a fucking idiot in the nicest possible way. No such thing as a skinny fat. You're skinny with no definition. Your organs have to go somewhere. My tip. Eat whatever. And a lot of it. And work out 5/10

K thanks

I've been going to the gym for 2 years. I'm 19. Dropped out of school and started work the following week at 17. I moved out 3 months later. I made time, what's your excuse again

Sorry but that's my face. If you could tell me how to change it that would be great. Thanks

I'm not a drop out and don't want to work on just some other job that'll make me blow my brains out but on something I love doing. As I said, getting buff isn't in my top priorities just yet.

Looks like you could have a good physique solely on your forearms 6/10

Dude it's just advise you could use. I ain't shit. Take my advise. Write it down on a price of paper. Forget it. I don't care, just giving you an invite that there is always time. You just gotta make it. Even once or twice a week is worth it

Whats your workout regime? How many times per week? I could use some guidance. I'm 5"11 and 140lbs

Are the grammatical errors on purpose. Aight, thanks for the advice. which is get more time I guess.

I work out a minimum of 3 time a week up to 5 times. Ranging from an hour to two hours. I only do arms abs and back. General up body and core. As for legs. I walk a lot and it requires me to walk a distant carrying 20-25kg boxes quite some distance. If you can buy a mountain bike and ride it. I ride my to work and gym with high settings. I work on a hill so it's up hill and I take a scenic rout home so I'm not slacking with legs as they burn like flash paper. I don't have a diet. If you have any questions I will answer.

I'm on my phone so I don't care about grammar too much as I text and type on a computer differently. Never really thought about it lol

What is captcha

Rate

Got potential
Low quality/10

are you one of those aliens from MIB?

My arms are like that too but I have no pics and I'm in bed rn.
Pretty good definition
7.864 / 10.34

Any one else here have pectus excavatum?

Maybe someone could tell you to rotate your fucking images.

I did, but i had surgery 2 months ago

They are properly rotated this app keeps rotating them. No way to fix it. So man up. Suck in your pride. And tilt your fucking head your dumb fuck

Ngl. What is that?
>enlighten me

What fucking impoverished country do you come from user. Jaybus muh'fuckin' Christy.

Eat a sandwich.

Cha. I seem fake only because I am.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

Norway.

Meh, I don't like'em that much.

the fuck is that tattoo, man. holy shit.

Its a congenital deformity
My sternum didnt grow right so my chest has had the sunken in look since i was born

so when you gonna transition?

crater in the middle of the chest.

Nastiest belly button I have ever done saw
Grossed out/10

what the fuck?
are you the trailer park manager or just full time resident?

OOOOOOOOOOOOH; DIN NORSKE KEG. hvilke by?

Interesting. Anyway to fix it or did your shit just get pushed in and there's nothing you can do? Oh and does it hurt and or restrict you from doing things?

Drammen.

Full time, bitch. Diasability too. That belly button, I call it the Cat's asshole. It because my father had to sever the cord with his Zippo.

vedder på at din bmi sier undervektig

Femanon here, you should get more in shape if you feel like it but I like your body more and would rate it higher. Too many muscles start to make a person look less attractive to me and just kinda yell "fight me drunk at parties" and I'm really not into that. Everybody's different tho and a lot of females like that.

For så vidt, jo da.

Most fitting name for a belly button I've ever heard. Mad props for daddio

Doesnt hurt at all but doctor says to keep an active lifestyle and i be fine

kompis, pell deg på treningssenteret og spis mer. du er en levende dø pinne som nettopp kom ut av rævven til judas.