Who would win?

Who would win?
Brazil from 2002 or Germany from 2014?
I think that's a pretty good match.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2014 Germany is the shittiest world cup winning squad in history. Wouldn't even make the quarters in literally any other year

how dare you even question that, mermão

I really miss this team :(

Says kekain.

>THAT flag
Atleast we didn't loss to a Team coached by a part time Dentinst

dental plan!

Ok guys, I know that 99% will say that Brazil is going to win, but how was the win? A reverse 7x1? A good match?
Why German is so butthurt today?

an amazing match. 2014 germany>2002 germany

jogo bonito wins

It's basically Neuer vs. Marcos since both teams would score as fuck. And Neuer it's a much better GK so Germany maybe..

Germany would win pretty easily. Football today is just of way higher quality than back in 2002.

2002 tactics are completely outdated. Germany.

Players had a way of pulling goals out of their asses back then that has become a real rarity nowadays.

>ronaldinho's goal against england

2002 players would get shocked by 2014 systems.
2014 players would get shocked by 2002 players.

ronaldo and ronaldinho, huehuehue wins

Is Germany 2014 overrated?

Are we now starting to see the emergence of huelocaust deniers?

It's not much better than France 2014 or Argentina 2014.

That said, they'd win. A far worse Germany only lost by 2-0 to that team.

No, of course no.
I think that Germany is a pretty good team, it is, but what GOOD teams they actually won?

Argentina, but they are known chokers, so it does not count.

Germany 2014

That Brazil team was insanely overrated and lucky.

t. David Seaman

Brits are so fucking retarded about that game.

- Your goal was a gift by Lúcio, complete fuck up. Can be considered lucky.
- Brazil played 20 minutes with 10 men and you did fuck all

2002 brazil BARELY won against a ballack-less germany. they scored 2 goals from 2 mistakes.

if ballack would have played in that final brazil would have been BALLACKED.

now the 2014 germany >>>>> 2002 germany.
so I dont think 2014 krauts would have any problem with 2002 hues

m8 ballack was a notable chocker, he would have done nothing.

Brazil, definitly, Germany was chocking hard playing against ALGERIA, and Argentina dominated them in several moments of the game.
Germany have no finisher.

>70357120
Lol, you have to be mentally ill if you think 12 years of difference would make that much of a big deal.
Is not like the brazillian team was from 1950.

most people on this board are too young to have seen brazil in 02, they were boring as fuck to watch

.>implying ballack was ever good
overrated player of the 2000s just like beckham.

he would still be MUCH better than an attacking-midfield bernd schneider (out of position)

nah quality is really lacking.
No lethal strikers anymore. Instead you have wastemen. Defense is shit too. No innovation just the same shit being recycled all over Europe now.

I wish he had played just so that these silly what-ifs wouldn't exist.

lol enjoy your win in the worst world cup in the last 50 years. 2 favourites refballed out, and then you barely beat one of the worst germany teams in history WITHOUT THEIR STAR PLAYER. germany barely won against the US (ref didn't give a clear penalty to muricans)

2002 Brazil was the GOAT

I did enjoy it a lot m8, thanks.

man, what happened to italy? why is it so shit today?

fucking arabs and niggers man

>silly what-ifs

>i-if Ronaldo was fit in 98 we would have won
>i-if anyone was fit in 2006 we would have won
>i-if we didn't have Dunga in 2010 we would have won

>No lethal strikers
Nostalgia when players are literally scoring more now

Germant are literally the perfect south american counter. Germany would destroy 2002 Brazil

topkek, Brazil 2002 would roflstomp Germany 2014 14-2

Germany 2014. Brazil 2002 was just Ronaldo and his buddies

Lol. 2002 Brazil won due Korea getting refball against Italy that had a better team than Brazil. 2014 Germany has the better midfield,the better defence and the better keeper. They would just cockslap Brazil and win with a confortable 2-0/3-0

Italy 2006 vs Spain 2010 squad who would win?

2002 Brazil were almost knocked out by an England side with Trevor Sinclair. 2014 Germany would absolutely fucking murder them.

It happened in 2008. Spain won in penalties and had better chances as far as I recall. Spain was a way more dominant team than Italy was.

pfff bullcrap
you just made me realize that Brazil would win 21-3

Germany easily. Brazil are shit.

I miss the team but imagine seeing both Ronaldos and Cafu's faces in HD

the horror

>Ronaldo and Ronaldinho with the chances Higuain and Palacio had

Brazil would ruin.

Hue magic beats Kraut automation every time

When are they not retarded about football

That being said I do think they were the 2nd best team that tourney and were just unlucky to meet so early

>tfw was 7 years old

All I want is to watch a proper world cup where Brazil isn't complete shit.

Even the GER 2002 would stomp the GER 2014.

>7-1 vs Brazil
>4-0 vs Portugal
>not one of the GOAT squads
brush you teeth or I'll send a dentist

pretty tough match i guess. close, but it could go either way desu

i mean, 2002 brazil was stacked as fuck so maybe an advantage for brazil

truly our greatest ally

thanks schlomo

that Brazil with that line-up would have lost 4-0 to any average team like Costa Rica.
Portugal was a man down.

jesus christ
literally no better team in history

inb4 pelefags

sorry about the 6 million, m8

we have to go back

thats tough coming from a country cant win a football tourney in last 50 (fifty) years

in a sport they invented nonetheless

You think you're being funny but the main (t)reason why Germany has gone to the dogs is because your dumb cunt generation literally do feel guilty about Hitler and you think you deserve to be punished for his actions.

>Stacked stirkers
>Mediocre at everything else
>No better team in history
ok buddy

England 2016 would shit on both

Actually not. It's just our politicians who use the 6 Gorillion as a reason we have to accept refugees. The young people don't care and just say 'refugees welcome' because their favourite Youtubers and celebrities told them to do it and because they genuinely think they do something good. The "Nazi" guilt and stuff like that only gets used when somebody goes against it hard but it lost its meaning in the last couple of years.

Tbh, I think Spain 2010 would win.

Post a better world cup winning squad, Nacho.

also
>Cafu
>Roberto Carlos
>Edmilson
>Gilberto Silva
>Medicore

At least I know I am talking to someone born in 2000

>R. Carlos and Cafu
>Mediocre

a lot, if not all World Cup winners have either lost or almost lost a game in the tournament they won in

We don't live in times where you simply know more about your nation just because you live there. I have done a lot of research into modern Germany and I know for a fact that Nazi guilt plays heavily on the average German's mind.

>Cafu
Nothing especial.Overrated as fuck
>Roberto Carlos
>Le doesnt know how to defend LB
Reddit tier
>Edmilson
>Gilberto Silva
Extremelly forgetable and mediocre

Also, as a side note.

I know someone that had a father that was a German solider during WW2 and when he moved out here, he drank himself to death in a few years because of the guilt and everyone knew he was an ex-German solider.

And that's just one, random solider that moved to Australia. So don't tell me, you Germans don't still feel the guilt after all these years.

Post a more well-rounded world cup winning team then, Pablo.

I know you can't so don't even bother.

>He posts a Spanish squad anyway

Germany 2014 with all players fit or the meme team that still lifted the trophy?

Because that entire thing would have been a walk in the park with Reus & Gündogod fit

It is, there are also German soldiers who justify fighting in the war.
youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20

>part time dentist
Immense butthurt you showed there bong

>Post a more well-rounded
France 1998
Spain 2010
Germany 2014
Italy 2006
In fact I just realized that the Brazil squad was the worst winner from the last 5 WC

t. Alberto Carlone

>He posted Spain 2010

You fucking cheeky cunt, I swear. That France 98 was meme city, you idiot. I will give you Italy 2006 just because they had a Balon d'or winner playing in defence but that's still not as good as having Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Rivaldo in the same fucking team.

All you need to do is analyse the tea with the best defence and best playmakers

If your country needs you, you fight for it, Regardless of Hitler or not.

Imagine being someone that wanted to defend Germany in WW2 and imagine how much guilt you would have. Imagine the average German today, thinking about Hitler and WW2, not really knowing anything about it but just knowing it was bad and your country was the reason for it.

Germans will be paying for Hitler's sins for probably another century but by then, you won't find any actual Germans.

>because they had a Balon d'or winner playing in defence
meme argument.
> not as good as having Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Rivaldo in the same fucking team.
Argentina 2014 had Messi,Aguero,Di Maria and Higuain and their NT was shit.

>tea
team

>2014 Germany is the shittiest world cup winning squad in history
Italy 2006
Brazil 1994

Simple. Messi, Aguero, di Maria and Higuain just can't hold a candle to Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Rivaldo.

t. Alessandro Pittorino

That's Spain 2010

>Brazil 1994
>shit
KYS

Messi hasn't proven himself outside of Barcelona...

Aguero is a good when fit and arguably better than Messi because he isn't afraid to play outside of a system but Di Maria... come on man...

But hey, if you think Messi is the GOAT because commentators and the media jerk off over him, be my guest. I for one, don't consider someone twink toed faggot that can't do anything outside of his little Barca system, to be nothing more than 'good'.

Not wrong, 2006 Italy conceded 2 goals. Ronaldinho's meme's wouldn't have worked.

>just can't hold a candle to Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Rivaldo.
Lol.Messi is better than any of those 3 and Ronaldinho had just 3 good seasons in his life that came later,and Rivaldo is probably the most overrated player in history

t. Alex Doropopolopodopolopopolopolodoplopodopolos

>Putting Aguero Di Maria and Higuain in the same class as the triple R

I started watching football in 2010 : The Post

Replying to me with random wog names won't stop me from posting, you have been doing it for months and I am still posting.

You're an utter mong and you should focus your attention on contributing positively to this board instead of trying to change it and control how people post.

I know who you are and why you do this, I know how hard you have tried to change things but it never changes.

Messi is better than Ronaldo,Ronaldinho or Rivaldo.Di Maria had a great WC and when he is focused he is probably one of the most impressive players in the world.
Ronaldinho wasnt even that good in 2002.In fact he had very few good seasons and was benched by Iniesta in the end.Rivaldo is overrated as fuck,and Ronaldo was great,but Messi is still better than him

>know for a fact that Nazi guilt plays heavily on the average German's mind.
Sad but true,it's an argument that you hardly can counter,except with "they are all dead,I wasn't born back then" or "I didn't do it".

It's so fucking dumb,when ever you are against ethnic minorities or a foreigners the first thing you hear is you are a nazi.It's kinda frustrating we are known as hard working people in the world but also for a genocide,that 99% of the current people had no influence about.

Also all politicians and historians or people with social impact say:
>we can never forget
>be more tolerant bro
>think about what happened back then

I mean it's not our fault that some of our ancestors slaughtered people.We also get potrayed as every german was an SS-Commander in Ausschwitz or Dr.Mengele back then.

It's the same as "white guilt" in america.As a minority or lefty you can always play that card,to deny the argument of others.

>So don't tell me, you Germans don't still feel the guilt after all these years.
I don't feel guilty about it,tho.I didn't do it,it's just an annoying argument that people use to pseudo silence you.

Having a ballon d'or doesnt make the team any better

>Brazil 1994
>Romário in his peak
>Bebeto in his peak
>Aldair + Márcio Santos defence
>Taffarel not in Frangarel mode
>Jorginho
>Mauro Silva + Dunga in middlefield
>Ronaldo, Cafu in the bank
>Overrated