Sociopathy is the next step in evolution

Sociopathy is the next step in evolution.
The world today is all numbers and systems.
Someone who is cold and mechanical is likely to thrive in this circumstance.
Humans are social creatures, yes; but to work with someone is less advantageous than to make them work for you. A successful person is a shepherd among sheep, not a sheepdog

Not really, you should feel remorse for hurting animals, people, and shit. Why? Because that's what holds our society together

Why?
What do I care about a dead gorilla or starving African child?
The lives of others have no effect whatsoever on my life

Yeah, nobody gives a shit about a Gorilla or an African thousands of miles away, but if a person you knew or a person your friend knew died, you would, or should care. Empathy allows us to understand one another

I thought i was a sociopath, but then when Elliot Rodgers died and i looked into his videos and manifesto i felt bad for him.

>Empathy allows us to understand one another
We don't need to understand or care about each other. It's irrelevant

its only irrelevant if your a friendless hug-less kissless virgin who nobody gives a shit about.

That's where you're wrong you fucking retard.

To get a job? To find a mate? Nobody wants to hire a person that doesn't care about anyone but themselves. Or fuck someone for that matter

>The lives of others have no effect whatsoever on my life

why the c-level is full of socio- and psychopaths?

cutting of emotions can be a valuable trait.

Nice meme
>To get a job?
Easy. Work with things or ideas rather than people.
>To find a mate?
Irrelevant. Not needed to live, not important enough to spend time on

Learn to control your emotions, not reject them outright. Don't let your emotions dictate your entire life, but don't completely reject them either. You must have a sad, sad existence if you think that cutting off all your emotions is the only option. Sociopathy creates strange outcasts that nobody understands, and can act out in any way imaginable. It's dangerous

>Sociopathy creates strange outcasts that nobody understands
It also creates people who understand human nature. People who know how people work and how to use them to their advantage.

>Allow me to just live alone and not work with anyone my entire life, because that's how life works

Kek

What the fuck is the point of your life if all you do is work and make money and then die? No emotion, no friends

this.

>Sociopathy is the next step in evolution.

No, what are the chances of a Sociopath have a family and children to pass his genes ? And what are the chances of a sociopath woman want or care of her children ? And is not certain that the children of sociopaths parents become sociopaths too, the sociopath is a broken human being, that always ends life of the worst possible way.

You can understand human nature, and manipulate people without being a fucking sociopath

nice dubs.

but you will stop where ethics come in.

He's honestly right. The current system on earth penalizes you for caring about others and rewards you for using people. Something I am slowly coming to terms with.

I don't want to be a bad person, but I am giving less and less of a shit about other people who suffer more than me. My only concern is with getting out of the hell of poverty on my own. To hell with the rest of them.

>What the fuck is the point of your life if all you do is work and make money and then die?
That's not a sociopath-specific issue. That goes for 90% of the planet

as stated in an other poster. manipulation and high paying job will give you a lot of possibilities in this field.

Women are whores these days. A sociopath successful in business is much more likely to pass his seed in a thousand teen sluts than the beta tier dads that will raise his spawn for him in the long run.

Most "friends" would turn on you for the right amount of money/favor. I've seen it happen.

>No, what are the chances of a Sociopath have a family and children to pass his genes ?
Women are built on emotion. Bagging one and making them think you live for them isn't really that hard

sociopaths aren't cold and mechanical, they're impulsive and (usually) dumb.

You can manipulate people while violating ethics, you just have to come to terms with what you have done.
I see where you are coming from, but life as a sociopath would be really empty and very sad.
Maybe you just haven't met the right people yet, user
What about being a sociopath allows you to get to the end goal of your life faster that you couldn't do without being one
You still have to work with people
I've seen sociopaths kill random animals and shit for not fucking reason other than the keks, it literally makes no fucking sense why you would waste your time like that

>I see where you are coming from, but life as a sociopath would be really empty and very sad.
(You) here

nope it isn't that you life is sad but you lay your focus on other things that drive you.

well could you make people do suicide without huge problems in sleeping? could you do it to make your next raise safe(to kill off the competitor?)

You all are forgetting that women will be as manipulative as men, and obviously she will not want to have children, and about be successful the only difference will be that the ability to understand each others feelings will not be necessary anymore in a sociopathic society, but all the others abilities (imagination, creativity, intelligence) will be needed, sociopaths only can be successful in a society where are people with feelings for they manipulate.

A human life is worth a lot more than a simple raise in your fuck pay mate

Also, if I was a sociopath, I wouldn't even be having this discussion right now, because I wouldn't care what you thought.

>A human life is worth a lot more than a simple raise in your fuck pay mate
How so? I gain money and he goes away. Sounds like a win-win to me

it isn't. It simply isn't.

well I'm not accusing you of being one - I'm just telling you the benefits.

anyway have a good night, might timezone dictates me to sleep.

Go learn the difference between psychopath and sociopath. Then try opening your fucking mouth with some wisdom.

Want some real insight, go read Ender's Game.

>ITT: cringey navel-gazing

/thread.

Are you worth some other person's pay raise?

No, you aren't, I'm pretty sure even a sociopath would say that.

As a diagnosed sociopath I say you're full of shit. I know I'm damaged. I can't relate and I know it hurts others. Sometimes I feel it, because I'm a sociopath, not a psychopath. A world full of us would be the undoing of society.

just depends on the raise. depends on the competitor.

>Hurr durr go read a young adult novel

>ITT: Not understanding what a sociopath is.

A fucking text book socio path is a long haired hooligan who breaks shit, smokes weed, drinks liquor and plays with fire all day.

Literally problem children.

Being a sociopath is not cool.

Psychopaths, however, are fucking emotionally detached, manipulative, lying, intelligent, albeit pussy, motherfuckers who use others to do their bidding in order to create a fucking reality for themselves. They aren't necessarily sadistic unless they discover they are sadists.

If someone got a million bucks, but you had to die, would you oblige?

nah - first off the world would miss out more than the guy with 1 mill could do.

some truth to this, in the caveman days when families started coming together to make communities those who worked well with others survived and passed on their genes but OP is right

They try to demonize sociopaths but looking back to where I could make my own choices, it's all I've known. I've never hurt anyone physically and I'm proud of that. I hear we could do really big things if we manipulate people, snicker, snicker.