What's Sup Forums drinkin' on a Sunday night?

what's Sup Forums drinkin' on a Sunday night?

Big 16 ouncer of ice mountain spring water : DDD

LOOK AT THAT CARPET GOOD GOD MAN WHAT THE FUCK

>██╗░░░██╗░██████╗░██╗░░░██╗██████╗░░░░███╗░░░░░███╗░██████╗░███╗░░░░░███╗██╗███████╗
>╚██╗░██╔╝██╔═══██╗██║░░░██║██╔══██╗░░░████╗░░░████║██╔═══██╗████╗░░░████║██║██╔════╝
>░╚████╔╝░██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░██╔██╗░██╔██║██║░░░██║██╔██╗░██╔██║╚═╝███████╗
>░░╚██╔╝░░██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══██╗░░░██║╚████╔╝██║██║░░░██║██║╚████╔╝██║░░░╚════██║
>░░░██║░░░╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝██║░░██║░░░██║░╚██╔╝░██║╚██████╔╝██║░╚██╔╝░██║░░░███████║

>██████╗░██╗░░░██╗███████╗███████╗██╗░░░██╗░░░░████╗██╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗██████╗
>██╔══██╗██║░░░██║██╔════╝██╔════╝╚██╗░██╔╝░░░░╚═██║██║░░░██║██║██╔════╝██╔═══╝
>██████╔╝██║░░░██║███████╗███████╗░╚████╔╝░░░░░░░██║██║░░░██║██║██║░░░░░█████╗░
>██╔═══╝░██║░░░██║╚════██║╚════██║░░╚██╔╝░░░░░░░░██║██║░░░██║██║██║░░░░░██╔══╝░
>██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝███████║███████║░░░██║░░░░░░████╔╝╚██████╔╝██║╚██████╗██████╗

pic relate

Some Seagram's blended whisky and Mr. Pibb!

Its Monday morning. Get a job.

>east coast detected
there aren't any jobs on the inland, retard

░██████╗░██████╗████████╗░░░░███████╗░░░░███████╗░██╗░██████╗██╗░██╗
██╔════╝░██╔═══╝╚══██╔══╝░░░██╔════██╗░░░██╔═══██╗██║██╔════╝██║██╔╝
██║░░███╗█████╗░░░░██║░░░░░░█████████║░░░██║░░░██║██║██║░░░░░████╔╝░
██║░░╚██║██╔══╝░░░░██║░░░░░░██╔════██║░░░██║░░░██║██║██║░░░░░██╔██╗░
╚██████╔╝██████╗░░░██║░░░░░░██║░░░░██║░░░███████╔╝██║╚██████╗██║╚██╗

it's not Monday on the east coast fucktard

good-for-the-price irish whisky, $20/750ml

kek

no, that's not how you spell it.
this is how you spell it.
██╗░██╗██████╗██╗░██╗
██║██╔╝██╔═══╝██║██╔╝
████╔╝░█████╗░████╔╝░
██╔██╗░██╔══╝░██╔██╗░
██║╚██╗██████╗██║╚██╗

amsterdam navigator, 06:19 AM.

i realized i cut myself while i was drunk fml

████████╗██╗░░░██╗██╗███████╗░░░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗████████╗░░░██╗███████╗░░░███████╗░███████╗░░██████╗░██████╗
╚══██╔══╝██║░░░██║██║██╔════╝░░░██╔══██╗██╔═══██╗██╔════╝╚══██╔══╝░░░██║██╔════╝░░░██╔════╝██╔════██╗██╔════╝░██╔═══╝
░░░██║░░░████████║██║███████╗░░░██████╔╝██║░░░██║███████╗░░░██║░░░░░░██║███████╗░░░███████╗█████████║██║░░███╗█████╗░
░░░██║░░░██╔═══██║██║╚════██║░░░██╔═══╝░██║░░░██║╚════██║░░░██║░░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░╚════██║██╔════██║██║░░╚██║██╔══╝░
░░░██║░░░██║░░░██║██║███████║░░░██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝███████║░░░██║░░░░░░██║███████║░░░███████║██║░░░░██║╚██████╔╝██████╗

>12:22am
>it's not monday
literally cut your wrists and bleed out till you die

malt liquor for life

inb4 calling me a nigger faggot

I'm white as wonder bread

not in EST land

███████╗░███████╗░██╗░░░██╗███████╗░░░████████╗██╗░░░██╗██████╗░░░███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░██████╗██████╗░
██╔════╝██╔════██╗╚██╗░██╔╝██╔════╝░░░╚══██╔══╝██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══╝██╔══██╗
███████╗█████████║░╚████╔╝░███████╗░░░░░░██║░░░████████║█████╗░░░░██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░██████╔╝
╚════██║██╔════██║░░╚██╔╝░░╚════██║░░░░░░██║░░░██╔═══██║██╔══╝░░░░██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░╚██║██║░░╚██║██╔══╝░██╔══██╗
███████║██║░░░░██║░░░██║░░░███████║░░░░░░██║░░░██║░░░██║██████╗░░░██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝██████╗██║░░██║

I may be an asshole but im not no filthy shit slinging nigger

nice computer generated image there fam

Paddy by any chance? Im not much of a whiskey drinker myself though, getting fucked up off seagrams gin and cheap tonic tonight

Makes your pee spicay .

███████╗░███████╗░██╗░░░██╗███████╗░░░████████╗██╗░░░██╗██████╗░░░███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░██████╗██████╗░
██╔════╝██╔════██╗╚██╗░██╔╝██╔════╝░░░╚══██╔══╝██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══╝██╔══██╗
███████╗█████████║░╚████╔╝░███████╗░░░░░░██║░░░████████║█████╗░░░░██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░██████╔╝
╚════██║██╔════██║░░╚██╔╝░░╚════██║░░░░░░██║░░░██╔═══██║██╔══╝░░░░██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░╚██║██║░░╚██║██╔══╝░██╔══██╗
███████║██║░░░░██║░░░██║░░░███████║░░░░░░██║░░░██║░░░██║██████╗░░░██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝██████╗██║░░██║

Side note: What the fuck?

Looks interesting.

███████╗░██████╗░██╗███╗░░░██╗██╗░██╗░░░███████╗░██╗░░░░██████╗░███████╗░░██████╗██╗░░░██╗
██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗██║████╗░░██║██║██╔╝░░░██╔═══██╗██║░░░░██╔═══╝██╔════██╗██╔════╝██║░░░██║
██║░░░██║██████╔╝██║██╔██╗░██║████╔╝░░░░███████╔╝██║░░░░█████╗░█████████║██║░░░░░████████║
██║░░░██║██╔══██╗██║██║╚██╗██║██╔██╗░░░░██╔═══██╗██║░░░░██╔══╝░██╔════██║██║░░░░░██╔═══██║
███████╔╝██║░░██║██║██║░╚████║██║╚██╗░░░███████╔╝██████╗██████╗██║░░░░██║╚██████╗██║░░░██║

Works well for reading or casual lurking. A little pricey but it's strong enough to last if you know what to mix with.

looks like man-batter

it turns white when chilled in water. tastes like anise and tree bark.

Drinking new belgium pumpkick.

Was drinking boulit and seagrams ginger ale.

How hipster am I?

hopefully I'm drinking myself to death

this

Are you a fellow Amerifag?

I personally like the taste, and I've impressed enough hard-drinking women by ordering Pernod for us at (nice) bars, but I can't say I'd drink it by myself unless it has wormwood.

Anybody you know get access to the good stuff?

I can't say that's a great sales pitch, user.

My nigga.

not sure why I like it, I could afford anything really. I feel like its made by alcoholics for alcoholics.

redds strawberry ale

Ugh I used to drink that and milwaukees best light, the beast as we called it, in college. Can't do that shit anymore.

It's eh. Really could afford 12 to last for 2 days...more like one night really.

Why? God damn that shit is too sweet. Gives me heart burn and a sort of hazy/dirty drunk. To each his own I suppose.

New Belgium beers are great bro. Love how they are employed owned as well. More companies should do that.

Milwookies worst ehh? I dont like that shit. Idk im so fucked some nights ill go out to the bar and buy $9 cognacs all night and tonight i get wasted off $3.

saw in fridge and wanted to try it

Never forgetti

A friend bought me a bottle of Absente and I thought it was the shit until I learned about the wormwood ban getting lifted in 2007(?) and I was actually drinking fake shit.

Lucid is the real deal though, nobody I know actually drinks things that don't taste good so I'm pretty much always drinkings alone. Works well with a little lemonade and even spliced into a gin+tonic if you get the right gin.

gives me terrible heart burn or else id drink the fuck out of it.

perdod makes a hell of an absinthe it might not be real anymore but shit it crazy at 136 proof ill tell ya what

>whats Sup Forums drinking on a Sunday night
Freedom. 911 nevr forget.

u like the taste?

I'd ask you to drink some lead out of that purse pistol but I'm not sure the barrel would reach past your tongue

Pretty sure they sold out to Belgium too.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to remember to get a bottle the next time I feel like celebrating something.

cokc

A tasty mid shelf cognac before bed.

Samuel Grant whiskey, $15 a handle at Safeway. Not too much sugar nor too much turpentine-like taste.

do people really drink alcohol for the taste? doo people realkly pay top dollar for top shelf alcohol just to feel buzzed for like 30 dollarws?