S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/596377/2015-anthro-bench-bottomless-breasts-brown_hair-ca
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_communism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

been alright. busy making drugs and stuff in fallout.

Nice. Sounds fun.

knives and bad dragon edition

Oh how weekends fly by

Hell yea boi.

That they do. How's it going Midi?

> knives and bad dragon edition
> knives
gay

guns and bad dragon edition

S'all right. Just getting tired of work, might be time for a change.

Jesus Christ why

Berhalter even apologized to the fans who showed up and sat through the rain delay for that shitty game. A nice enough gesture, but he needs to get his shit together. He can't keep his philosophy of not focusing on the defense, more or less boiling down to the best defense is a good offense, since we don't have a good offense.

Oh, and I'm not pissed about the Browns at all. You just expect it.

I feel ya.

So what? Ohio teams make excuses for bad play.

Michigan teams don't.

Michigan stronk!

Oh hey, today was 9/11. I think is the first time the whole day has gone by and I haven't been reminded of it by news or anything else. Hmm.

Because 'Merica. If you don't like freedom than you can git out.

I don't even pay attention to the news. It's all bullshit.

I would but there is about to be this big wall in the way. Going to be kinda hard to get out.

Yeah, I've started watching the BBC more often now. At least it gives me world news now instead of just the same election nonsense.

What excuses, though? Berhalter's actually facing reality at this point, optimism gone (that's what being the worst team in the MLS will do to you). Also, Michigan's about to lose to Colorado. Just getting that out there now.

>███████╗░██╗░░░██╗███╗░░░░░███╗██████╗░
>██╔═══██╗██║░░░██║████╗░░░████║██╔══██╗
>███████╔╝██║░░░██║██╔██╗░██╔██║██████╔╝
>██╔═══██╗██║░░░██║██║╚████╔╝██║██╔═══╝░
>███████╔╝╚██████╔╝██║░╚██╔╝░██║██║░░░░░

Yeah, tired of hearing about what Trump's done every day. Who gives a shit, at this point?

>at this point
I never gave a shit in the first place. Doesn't matter who is president, nothing is going to change.

I know its like this every election cycle Gordon, but they seem to get worse and worse each time. At least with no cable and Adblock, I don't actually have to see the ads.

Indeed.
HRC's ads on tv are annoying. Haven't seen any for trump, though. I feel like any advertisement from her is a waste of money, she certainly has the name recognition, and attacking Trump won't do shit. I doubt anybody voting for/considering voting for Trump would be stopped because she has an ad showcasing something he said that was widely reported. Money down the drain, really.

So how is everyone tonight?

Same as every other night.

Yup. It's now just a long two months... with the potential of a very bad ending. (Sounds like my last relationship)

Trying to take over the world?

10/10 reference, but no.

the religious right, and bigots mostly.

Followed up with super out of touch liberals that fear their cash cows voting for him instead.

Average people are pissed off about having to hear about the political farce every day.

holy fuck who is that.

>It's now just a long two months... with the potential of a very bad ending. (Sounds like my last relationship)

Sounds like my relationship right now.

I don't like either candidate, but the world won't end if Trump becomes president, despite what certain neo-libs may tell you. Both Hillary and Trump are aggressive on foreign policy, and in general, Trump will just do whatever benefits him. May be a shitty 4 years, but shouldn't do too much harm, and that's coming from an Anarcho-Communist.

e621.net/post/show/596377/2015-anthro-bench-bottomless-breasts-brown_hair-ca

I just want this election to be over. I'm tired of the bullshit from both sides. I'm voting third party, fuck em both.

Well, just try to get the most out of it. That way at least you get a few HAPPY endings : )

I know, I guess I feel like Hillary deserves it more... but I'm so burnt out from all of it that I really just want it to be over.

>Anarcho-Communist

why cant you fucks just go to fchan

Because fuck you that's why

because the site sucks, and its so slow that you cannot have decent conversations?

Yeah, so does she. She thinks she's entitled to it.
If you've got an actual argument against my ideology, go ahead. Don't just sit around posting memes and making an ass out of yourself.

I'm not even going to get into it. Simply put, anyone who legitimately thinks any form of anarchy or communism is sustainable, let alone together, is absolutely fucking retarded. I grew out of that phase when I was 14.

The site colors remind me of a win 98 bsod

that looks an awful lot like a trap to me
look at that muzzle

paws?

Well you're wrong.

Who gives a shit if you "grew out of that phase?" If what was right and wrong was determined by that shit, world would be fucked up. Also, you say communism isn't sustainable, which isn't the case. Five countries currently under communism. Also, reading wouldn't kill you. Here.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_communism

*Keem intensifies*

blarg

Morning Harpsnake

Man, this album's fucking god-tier

when people say communism cannot work, they are talking about the idealized socio-political system.

It cannot exist in the real world because people are irrational emotional creatures that time and time again prove only to work in their own interests.

In true communism everything, all resources and power, are equally divided amongst the people.

Here in the real world logistics and ideologies and the human factor come into play and they often are totalitarian regimes that oppress the people, yet themselves live in oppulance