Feelsbadman.jpeg

>feelsbadman.jpeg
>have a good life and friends
>to the outside world my life is perfect
>can't shake this fucked up feeling I've been having for awhile.
>so bored with the same routine.
>I have kids and a perfect wife whom I love dearly.
>Just soo fucking bored with everything.
>I want a change of scenery but with owning a house and pretty much being "rooted" here makes it difficult.
>I feel stuck.
>really want to an hero 98% of the time.
>not getting what I expected out of life really.
>I came from money and I squandered my potential.
>sorry for dumping this on you Sup Forums
>kinda want to die but not sure if I have the balls
>these thoughts growing in power everyday
>probably going to do it on 30th birthday.

Anyone else feel the same? Been feeling fucking beta man, I don't know why...it's never been like this.

i cant help, you fucked up once you had the children sorry user. IDK try picking up a hobby, like fishing might keep your mind of shit until the kids are older and the divorce wont affect them much.

Drive.

Just get in your car one night, and go wander your city/outskirts for a few hours.

It helps, a lot.

Get a therapist or a life coach or some shit

You consider the thought of suicide when you have a wife and kids?You sound more beta than a depressed high schooler. You are the man, it's your job to support them. Grow up and stop being a fucking pussy, you owe it to your family.

Haha thanks man, I was financially stable when I had them. Not a NEET btw. I have hobbies it's just..I can't just take off and go hike the AT and do other adventures like I want to anymore. It sucks. As far as divorce it probably won't happen unfortunately. We've been together for a long time.

for those interested:

op's pic is leiaway from chaturbate

The housing market is kinda annoying me but no im doing fine right now. Needing a wife/partner just to afford a home is ridiculous. unless you clear 150 grand a year. Which i dont.

Thanks Sup Forumsro I'll probably do this.

Show Sup Forums your wife's tits for one. Two, try spicing up the sex life in general. I know what gets me through my shitty job is the thought of the havoc I'm going to unleash on my girlfriend's ass later.

You have kids. You can't check out until they've blossomed and succeeded. That's the way it goes.

I do support them dumbass, plus I have a cool half mil insurance policy. They'd be set.

I'm in the same boat without the kids.
Wake up, go to work, literally just wait until
the weekend, repeat. I'm still working out a way to
break the monotony. When I figure it out, I'll make a thread about it.

My job is awesome actually and our sex life is good, I guess I just need adventure. I was an army brat and I'm used to being on the go, getting rooted is killing me.

Do some physical activity/exercise/lift and eat well and balanced. You may be suffering insufficience of some nutrients and lack of action.

I guess I should just chalk it up to a young adult crisis

No problem.

Just getting a couple of hours away from everything & aimlessly wandering with some of my best tunes has helped clear my head in the worst times and has been kind of a hobby in the best.

I stopped a while ago, got depressed & got the itch to roam again.

I'm in the process of saving up for the perfect car to start again, and every time i look at the right one in a lot it brings me back to those times, driving across the countryside starry moonlit skies, or rolling through sleepy quiet towns past midnight. That shit kept me sane, man.

Just start smoking weed and find a different job mate you need hobbies.

This

Sounds fantastic. I miss living in Maine, doings things like that is super easy up there

You COULD kill yourself, or you could maaaybe get some proffessional help.
Maaaaybe it would be better for your kids if you were alive? Crazy thought right?

Jokes aside
1) Talk with your wife. Live cheaper, use money for something "adventurous"
2) Talk to a therapist.
3) Shit idunno, im just some random stranger on the net.

Find something to live for. If it cant be your wife or kids, find something you enjoy and do it. For me its drugs. May be a little self destructive, but hey its better than an hero.

I do smoke weed. Not supposed to because of my job....but...what momma doesn't know doesn't hurt her.

Travel more, take the wife and kids.

Do a flip faggot

But seriously, if you feel like killing yourself, at least go out and do some crazy shit. Just start doing heroine and meth and shit, just go empty you bank account and put it all on red at the roulette table, if you win, cool if you lose then an hero faggot. If you're seriously gonna fucking do it, do some crazy shit at least

Miserable white twat. I think this is why the world hates you.

You're right user.

Op here, thanks guys really, over the years you fuckers actually surprise me. Sorry for being a puss bitch, shit just gets hard ya know? Wanna turn this into a feels thread? Or anything else really? I hope Y'all are having a good night.

I've rolled around in rural areas, small towns as well as big cities.

Truth be told the only thing that ever made it harder was lack of cash when times got lean.

You know, keeping gas in the tank & dealing with wear & tear. That's what did it in for me before (Job loss). As long as you can keep some cash & time aside for it the only thing stopping you, is you.

I do need to get back in shape, I went from "badass" to clitoral "fatass" these past 6 years.

Too many people feel like OP in today's world, its just how everything is set up

Don't get life insurance money if you commit suicide

This certainly is the red pill.

Yes you do, my insurance has a 2 year suicide clause. I've had it well over 2 years.

>probably going to do it on 30th birthday.
>I have kids and a perfect wife whom I love dearly.
>going to do it on 30th birthday.
>I have kids

you dun goof'd