>Russia
>Germany

>"superpowers"

lmao

Can't even beat us post-empire.

I dunno, its not so hard.
*burgering intensifies*

Death to the queen

GBR had a great day. Unfortunately, China will pass them soon. What events other than cycling and sailing do they stand a chance to win gold? I want them can fend off the chinks though.

Literally why do you spam the board everytime you win something

oh-ho, all is not well in the commonwellth

>have 99% of you athletes banned
>still place 4th in the medal count

But at the end of they day they are Russians, Chinese and Germans. And what are you, some shitposting island monkey longing for the days when your international cuck shed network was referred to as an 'empire'? Sad.

Why do you not win anything?

Get out of the pool sometime, Ameridoop.

Need to make up for australians all fucking off after they choked

t. Proxy

They had 30% banned, some even got unbanned and one of those got a medal

Why? if i stay here imma get my rad chad on and bone up.

WE

You do realize we'll also do significantly better than you in the track and field events, right?

youre forgetting the silver bullet, bro. shes no ledecky but shes pretty good for a hat.

s'matter pablo?

WUZ

Okay dad, "you still got it, you sure showed them"

Bud dad, please, can you pick up your feet a bit? You're stepping on my coat tails.

Russia is banned in Athletics, 40% of their medals

EMPIRE

none of those countries were ever superpowers

>realize

Not quite as good as us on the old spelling though chap

Lmao are you kidding me

They've all had empires while Brazil was still jungle

>implying you'd be anywhere if you hadn't started as British colonies

Take a look at Mexico or Brazil m8. That could have been you.

SAY OUR NAME

BRITANNIA

>it's a select all street signs episode
>every square is a street sign
>just reload the captcha because even if you click every square it'll never validate

it's kind of sad that you gotta spam this

0 rowing 1 cycling out of our 6 golds today

STAY OUT OF OUR TERRITORY

We'll probably never have a better games

Let us have this

>what was the great game
>what was world wars 1 and 2

Name one thing your "empire" ever owned that wasn't Uruguay.

Right, I was talking about remaining events.

You burgers shit up the board all the time and win every Olympics

considering that in 1996 we won literally 1 gold medal we're allowed to be quite proud for now

we still have chance of 4 or 5? more cycling golds

>implying any other country, besides China or Russia, wouldn't be shitting up the board if they were in second

the only two countries/empires that were ever superpowers were great britain and the united states you fucking retards

the chinks, russia & germany are/were great powers and never achieved global dominance

>You burgers shit up the board all the time and win every Olympics
i only shit up the board cause theres so much butthurt, personally the only olympic event i care about us winning is basketball

Dis nigga srs?

Dude they were superpowers, they were just fucking retarded and made enemies out of everyone

naturally

do you know how many more niggers you have than us?

are there any white american track and field athletes? like, good ones?

USSR was certainly a superpower and it's pretty generally accepted that Russia inherited their legacy.

Qing dynasty was definitely a superpower

Imperial Russia could have been without incompetent rulers

Charlemagne was a boss, if you count that as Germany

>USA USA USA USA USA USA

Nah, you're only a superpower if you fuck with some south american countries apparently.

>Being this retarded

Lads we're united by sports.. and anglo superiority no?

A FUCKING DENTIST

the US is only anglo when it is convenient for you guys to consider us so kek

not to mention the majority of the ppl with anglo blood here now a days are rednecks living in the south

What language are you speaking?

Don't be like this brotherkin

i think that we're anglo i was just making a point about you guys considering us anglo only when its convenient

Is this the the famous american "banter"?

The President's English

Fuck the Olympics its stupid anyway

>germany and russia were never superpowers

>he's too young to remember the cold war and how scared even the us was of the soviets

>he never learned about how pant-shittingly close germany got to knocking britain out of the war in 1940, which would have freed up enough manpower to stab russia in the back a year earlier and before they got all their vital industry moved east of the urals

The Soviets could have killed everyone several times over and nearly did twice (Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962 and faulty information showing an incoming nuclear strike during Able Archer in 1983). Frankly, humanity as a whole is probably lucky to still be around right now.

Germany had Britain, their last major enemy, on the ropes during the Battle of Britain. If it wasn't for British resolve, radar, and misinformation meant to make Germany concentrate on less "valuable" targets the UK probably would have had to sue for peace before the end of 1940. At that point, with most of continental Europe in their pocket and the Soviets literally only having the advantage in manpower would have likely turned the eastern campaign in their favor. Germany would have established European and potentially global hegemony if they won the Battle of Britain.

you forgot mexico in 2030, bro

Tbh if you dont belong to one of these nations in the top 10 you're completely irrelevant to the planet

>W-We'd have more gold medals than you if you don't include your gold medals!

USA Great Britain broship

The thing is, they lost. USSR lost the cold war and Germany lost both world wars. They were a challenge yes, but they lost. China is an 'emerging' superpower but never quite achieved dominance outside asia and probably never will.

you're always anglo to me

even when you're USAUSA posting

pipe down down there, squirt

i'm guessing you couldn't find any white track and field athletes? kek

Imagine if UK had 300 mil people like the US. They would dominate the medals table, by a mile.

Just add the commonwealth together and see how they would do. That'd be dominant.

China has been the most powerful country historically from 3000 BC through to 1700 AD lmao

A lesser power would have been crushed long before Germany and the USSR finally fell. It took a combined effort from most of the developed world to take down Germany and Japan while the Soviets losing the Cold War had nothing to do with their military might or lack thereof. They only lost because they bankrupted themselves and that has more to do with the failures of communism on a national level than anything.

The British are so hilariously pathetic with their grasping at straws

If we had the most gold but not the most total medals:
>T-total medals is all that matters
If we had the most total medals but not golds
>o-only golds matter

They also have lame excuses like "wahhh there are too many swimming events"
Yet they don't complain that there are so many variations of running events and running relays.

And don't even get me started on their failed "logic" with the per capita.

The semenslurpers are just running out of ideas to try to diminish our superiority, and their mental gymnastics to find a way to put us down are just getting more and more sad. So sad

no one cares about total medals

lol hues
even we have been a global superpower
and a bunch of other countries have been the globally dominant country as well

>called the fattest country in the world
>rek the olympics every 4 years
>other countries have to make up sports like horses, ping pong, and shooting just to compete
LEL
E
L

If we were still part of the empire we could have 17 medals right now.