The Batman written and directed by Ben Affleck

Who should be the villain(s) and how hype are you?

Isn't it going to be Black Mask?

could this be the new citizen Kane? Best lead actor, writer and director

>mfw DC vs Marvel movie

The mercenary, the masked man

>implying ben fucking allahu ekber could direct a hollywood budgeted movie

he is terrible director and all he done is shitty artsy indie flicks.

wb is in JUST mode throwing and hoping for something to stick.

this movie will be terrible or not even made after Justice League part 1(if it makes like 500m).

B A N E
A
N
E

Black Mask is quite good for main villain role but i think there should be other villain cameos also like Bruce Wayne visiting Arkham and seeing either Riddler (with written walls with question marks), Poison Ivy (trying to seduce him), or Penguin (trying to bribe him like - "Bruce i'll pay you any amount just let me out of here" or just plain arrogance).
Considering this, i'd also propose Hush as main villain because he has past with Bruce and it would be perfect cliffhanger till the end who really Hush is.

What a dumb post.

Libra, Black Lantern and a reincarnated The Question.

>shit that will never happen

I want Hendricks as poison ivy or Eva green as catwoman . Someone close to aflecks age (or at least an actress that can play older)
So it's not some infatuation love affair but that they have a previous history with each other.

Also...I want a jazz soundtrack! Fuck you! Batman needs JAZZ !!!

(Maybe a scene where a character listens to party man by Prince too)

So, the Arkham videogame.

But that would be good adaptation.

Deathstroke

An adaptation of the Arkham Asylum game would be pretty good, with instead of the Joker, the riddler or black mask or something, pulling the strings.

Really I just want a story that's not cluttered, batman to not kill ever, and a good villain. If they could get the Riddler right that would be sweet.

I think Black Mask will be a great villian. His character could have a relationship with Bruce or something similar to the Harvey Dent/Batman conflict.

Well, he has relationship with Bruce and Batman
>Young Roman Sionis came from a rich family, his father a successful industrialist. His parents only cared for their social status, and were more concerned about that then their son's well being when a nurse dropped him on his head after he was born. They would frequently drag him around to parties, and force him to be friends with the children of other wealthy Gothamites like the young Bruce Wayne. His parents hated other people like the Waynes though, but put on almost social masks in public to seem like more charming people. Roman hated the masks his parents wore. He would later inherit the prosperous Janus Cosmetics Corporation after his parents died in a suspicious fire. Roman quickly drove the company into the ground, leaving the company open to a Wayne Industries buyout. Driven mad by losing his legacy, he turned his hatred on Bruce Wayne. Donning a mask carved from his father's coffin, he began murdering Wayne employees. In the ensuing battle with Batman, Sionis's mask became permanently burned into his face as a living death mask. Over time he would become one of Gotham City's most ruthless and sadistic crime lords, commanding the "False Facers," a masked army of henchmen. With each subsequent loss to Batman, his empire shrank and his sadism grew. Among his many crimes were the destruction of a community center on Gotham's East End, the painstaking murder of Catwoman's brother-in-law, and driving her sister Maggie insane.

Deathstroke should be in it

Just adapt Hush to film. It has most villains and the big bad at the end is a nice twist.

Cameo only, he would be weak main villain.
Hush storyline is too dark and intense, not too much of "fun".

The villain should be the riddler and it should really focus on batmans detective skills and be a psychological thriller mystery.
The ending should be a twist that makes the audience go WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKK.

Meanwhile marvel will be rehashing the quips.

Court of Owls! Its the best bat villain we got in the past 10 years.

What can bring relaxation or skin your knees?

this tbqo senpai

ARGO

I bet it will tell us story of Batman dropping his moral code (death of Joker, Catwoman, Robin kidnapping and fall. It will be story that will explain origins of BvsS Batman basically.

Like the dilemma of killing someone to save someone?

>The Big Guy for me

I always figured no Alfred and Robin was just because in the BvS universe they don't exist. And Batman has a mecha suit because it's a lot less cheesy then a fucking onesy rubber suit.

Actually, I would prefer something different to Man of Steel, where Superman kills Zod to save family of fucking retards who instead of keep running, stop and wait for being fried with lasers.

More like Joker crossing the line without giving Bruce chance to do anything and breaking him mentally, forcing him to off him, like ''We are destinied to do it for eternity, Bats!'' and Batman being like ''Not this time, not anymore''.

Either the Riddler or Court of Owls.

If Riddler the movie is a thriller.
If Court of owls its psychological horror.

>More like Joker crossing the line
Hmm, i could see it going with having Jason in some emply room and Joker saying it through speakers "We are destinied to do it for eternity, Bats".
After all, Joker is complete opposite of Bats,

>no Alfred

Alfred was played by Jeremy Irons in BvS

>Batman has a mecha suit because it's a lot less cheesy

The mecha suit is to protect his body against a god-man. His mouth is still uncovered because... who fuckin knows

>not casing Dafoe as Joker

Argo is an excellent film, won best picture

>I always figured no Alfred and Robin was just because in the BvS universe they don't exist.

Good job not watching the fucking movie, fuck off.

Oh shit forgot Alfred was there, he plays such a minor role though that he was completely forgettable.

hype for affleck to do his things, not adapt any one story but take whatever he wants to make an intense as fuck movie

personally i'd like to see him tackle the "criminals are like weeds" idea bruce dropped in bvs the metaphoric vaguely idealistic aspect of gotham city itself.
any story from any time with some bits of the morrison angle

>Deathstroke
There's that word again. His name is Slade

The main villain could hire Slade.

Anybody but Leto's Joker.

He was only Slade in Teen Titans because watchdog groups didn't like the idea of that name being tossed around in a kid's show.

Gotham is already doing it

>implying anyone gives a shit about gotham

Based Jokester

Hacking twitter is kind of a big thing. I'd be impressed.

If you're going to do it do it right. Jk Simmons has been cast as Gordon

Could someone please explain me how comes Ben Afflec turned from Arsechin into an unborn messiah of capekino, who will save DC universe?

He was much more interesting to watch than other characters like the senator and Morpheus

this movie is going to be bad

Doesn't makes sense

I could see Black Mask being almost a new era villain, one that contrasts with Batman's older enemies to show Bruce's age. Like Bruce's older criminal underworld enemies like Falcone and Thorne fall out of the way for this new massively prepare crime boss who has learned to integrate the mafia mentality with super villainy.

censors/watchdog groups never make sense, especially since i've heard somewhat brutal stuff happens later as the series goes on, but I guess they backed off a bit.

>Falcone and Thorne fall out of the way for this new massively prepare crime boss
Black Mask wasnt interested in taking off mafia share.

Should be riddler desu, riddler is pretty dope

court of owls

theyve been poisoning gotham's water line since zod's invasion with a chemical that drives people crazy and removes their moral judgement through some science shit made by scarecrow.

hence why gotham is going down and why batman is crazy/murdering in BvS.

>hence why gotham is going down and why batman is crazy/murdering in BvS.
jesus christ Sup Forums

Isn't going to be based on "The Long Halloween", showing how Gotham's criminal families were taken down and overtaken by the supervillains?

>Penguin being in Arkham
>Penguin knowing Batman's identity

>Dark Knight

who cares this movie will be shit anyways

What the fuck is this crap

Yeah but Gotham is hot garbage that nobody cares about

>court of owls
>but this stupid plot I made up

So not court of owls at all

ben, if you're reading, please ignore everyone here and do whatever the fuck you want

probably this

Hush

Matt Damon

this

adam sandler didnt age very well, dang.

edgy post

this movie should take place way before the events of man of steel. It'll be pretty cool to see how things were in the prime of batman and the gotham crime wave

Joker would've been great but they already ruined the DC Cinematic Universe Joker with Jared Leto.

bump

He would be in Blackgate. Penguin is a excentric mobster, but he's not insane.

They'll remake Arkham Asylum video game plot.

But with only 3 main villians.

that'd be pretty good actually

walter goggins- joker
laurence r harvey- penguin
charlize theron- catwoman
michael stuhlbarg- riddler

horrible

Son of batman

with a big tittied talia al ghul

Hey bitch, don't you ever put cybernetic shit in my son's spine ever again.

ben needs to have zack do the action sequences

then it'll be unstoppable kino

I have more hype for the LEGO Movie Batman spinoff. BvS killed my SnyderDC hype.

Hugo Strange