ITT: Anons post the last album they listened to

ITT: Anons post the last album they listened to.

Other urls found in this thread:

antifur.bandcamp.com/album/dmt
youtube.com/watch?v=yOPE02QjvQU&list=PLy-Yg6WwK_5F5aHcRYodlOx1BWwtMvxL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

footwork is bae

Same here nigga

Gay ass album

antifur.bandcamp.com/album/dmt

Listening to Homecoming right now.

good song, I really like Big Brother a lot for some reason

The Glory is one of my favorite Kanye songs tbh

That album was the shit.

May I ask what's your favorite album? mines Late Registration, them strings sound great. Bring Me Down is probably my favorite by ye.

fuk yes antifur

kanye is faggot garbage

is this one any good compared to rodeo?

hell yea

>confusing post-yeezus with pre-yeezus

College Dropout for me, it's amazing and has the nostalgia factor for me. Spaceship is my top Ye song

this

however, while i didn't really enjoy yeezus, TLOP was more of a return to form plus some new talent

Tfw you enjoy both

Yeah College Dropout seems to really capture the emotion of the early 2000s to me. Very nostalgic.

>implying kanye is a talented musician

pop music is for faggot sheeple

My nigga

I've got a set list of songs I listen to, never really listen to full albums. I think the last full album I listened to was Asylum by Disturbed

I see Yeezus as ye trying to make us hate him by proclaiming to be a god while at the same time making us love him for the dope ass beats. TLOP was pretty obviously mixing the yeezus character with the kanye that has a family, hence the album art with which/one everywhere. Its all over the place on purpose.

I don't know what this is but I like it

Well, it's fucking percussion, I get it, but I won't delete my point. Dig it, thanks user.

My nigga. Probably jerking it to Shirley too ain't ya?

It's sick ass drum focused lounge music from the 50's. I found it at an antique shop in a rural part of my state. I have since then returned to buy 5 more volumes they had.

Fuck yeah

Listening to this currently

21 21 21 21 21 21 21

You'll get fucking turnt to this shit. When I get hammered with friends I'll put this on and pit to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yOPE02QjvQU&list=PLy-Yg6WwK_5F5aHcRYodlOx1BWwtMvxL8

Dope

Shockingly good.

Kek

Eatin pussy, kickin ass

Such a good-ass album.

Don't kek me, young man

folk japanoise af

fuck yes mf.

physical world was a let down but i was glad to have both a solid DFA1979 and MSTRKRFT release within a year of each other

jfk is my man

>inferior shit
Behold

J Cole then Jay Z, you have to be trolling.

I don't understand the issue

Stupid question: is that an actual dick?

Its clearly cg m8

hey i like those albums too don't let Sup Forums get you down

Appreciated, user

Blueprint is good.

people's attentions spans are short so they consider this old and stale already, but i listen to graduation regularly and i fucking LOVE all the songs on it, shit is god-tier and i don't listen to pussy rap music (logic, mgk, hopsin, other faggot shit) i'm very picky with music

but yeah man graduation is excellent, has a vibe about it that cant be recreated, its a shame kanye completely morphed

The only next generation rapper that raps like he has all of his chromosomes. I'm 27 and felt old for the first time ever listening to non-talented fucks like lil yachty, 21 savage, and lil Uzi vert

Alright you redeemed yourself. Can't go wrong with Earl.

This

So is Forest Hills

For sure, man

at least he actually does change instead of doing the same album for 15 years like so many other artists.

dude is making this stuff at 23, its amazing

I agree... I thinks it's his second best tape behind 808s and heartbreak. I was going through a break up around the time it came out so my view is probably biased

Top 20 albums of all time - ALL genres

***glass breaks***

(y)

Yeah, it's the band's drummer's dick.

picked this up this weekend

Fuckin love these guys

What is your favorite song off that album? I've been listening to Exmilitary, No love deep web, and Money store and I'm looking for another death grips album to pick up.