Ben Shapiro is what true conservatism is. Milo Yiannopoulos is just an asshole branding himself a conservative

Ben Shapiro is what true conservatism is. Milo Yiannopoulos is just an asshole branding himself a conservative.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jssFqhSp6gY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ben Shapiro is a "muh principles" kike who's happy to see the US become ever browner.
Milo is an attention-whore coalburning kike who, while belonging in the oven, at least had the decency to support those who want to put him there.

>Ben Shapiro is what true conservatism is
No Ben Shapiro is what Neo-Conservatism is.

I like them both.

>milo is an asshole
The man admits it. He's a provocative person who wants to anger people in order to make them think more.

When someone loses against milo by freaking out, screaming, and demanding him banned, it shows their true side and how fragile their point is.

>if you demand the silence of an opposing point of view, you are admitting you can't beat it.

Also milo is no more infuriating than the SJW comunity, however most republicans don't respond to their enemies by making videos where they openly weep about "being bullied by wrong thinkers"

They know each other very well and am sure they will continue to be friends post election.

Also OP
Here

If you do want a more classical conservative who hold fewer neo-con (aka more liberal as in the case of open boarders and no child left behind) ideas than usual GOP staples, I suggest Steven crowder.

He's a bit more comedic than Shapiro, but he holds his own in an argument on policies and politics alone better than almost anyone else his age.

Lawrence Murray > either

>When someone loses against milo by freaking out, screaming, and demanding him banned, it shows their true side and how fragile their point is
teehee I mad them mad and they acted mad, U mad? yeah u is! Fucking hell...

>Ben Shapiro
Globalist cuck shills for the highest bidder, he's just another paul ryan.
>Milo Yiannopoulos
attention whore hypocrite.

Milo is a fucking genius
he has the fucking balls to actually say the tings that need to be said and doesnt give a shit
>idk who the other cuck is

>Fucking hell...

You sound upset.

They're both narcissistic/sociopathic twats... pretty they don't believe half of what they say.

Milo is creepy as fuck, but at least he's out-of-the-closet, unlike Shapiro...

ben shapiro is just an asspie.
People with low IQ tend to confuse gay people with asspies.

Milo is a smart guy using a movement to support his career. He's not invested in anything beyond advancing his image.

>idk who the other cuck is
because you dont know shit

shippero has a dime wife and a child.

They're both pretty cute

Seems like any talking-head who makes money by receiving attention for their opinion has narcissistic qualities. I don't know any controversial person who believes anything they say, and even when it comes to speech-and-debate, the opponents switch sides in a tournament in which the winner is the result of winning both sides of the debate. This means you're pointing out the obvious to people who know how these things work.

As for them both being faggots, I'm not sure why that should be insulting or offensive, seems like being homosexual is now embraced and perceived as a victim of society, but anyone who disagrees is a bigot and intolerant, and there's always money to be made in being a victim or playing the victim card.

Do you not get the point?
He comes in with facts and evidence and shuts off his filter.
He says banning free speech gives power to the words you hear
When people attack him he reminds them it may be seen as homophobic
They break down and demand he be silenced because they kow he's right.

He shows the world what it needs to see, the people he enrages with words are the people who are the true bigots, unable to let a single person disagree with them, unable to win an argument without calling him names and censoring him.

When he says BLM doesn't care about black people or they wouldn't kill a each other at an alarming rate, demand more welfare, demand less stable families, and continue to only elect the people that have caused them all of these problems, and then he politely reminds them that calling him a racist is stupid because blacks are his favorite, they have him banned from colleges and call in bomb threats.

Milo is doing a job that needs done. Both sides use that tactic, both sides can expose the worst in each other.

However today, the far christian pro-ban right is a dying breed and gets no support because of liberal provacators. Milo is doing that to the left, and the true liberals shouldn't fear him exposing the cancer rooted deep within the party.

>This means you're pointing out the obvious to people who know how these things work.

I'm pretty sure most people here don't know how things work.

They're both doing good work. This favorite picking exercise is unnecessarily divisive.

Which you're doing because you're liberal.

>a picture of two faggots
>posted by an even bigger faggot

"Oh shit I don't know who these people are, better call 'em faggots because cool kids in Sup Forums do that"

Anyone can see validity in that, but can't you project that to the people around you, the region you live in, the country you're from, and the entire population to go with it?

All of blanket statements can be said and sound agreeable, but just because it's agreeable does it necessarily make it true? Take this quote for example. I think the reasoning, research, and explanation is the all part of the case a person needs to make rather than just a show that runs on ratings where rhetoric flourishes.

>Topkek

My priest always say, best way to ignore a sick minded flamboyant attention seeking faggot is by erase him completely from everything in your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=jssFqhSp6gY