I want to access a private Instagram account does any of you fags know how ?

I want to access a private Instagram account does any of you fags know how ?

Bump

bump

bump

Bump

request to follow

It fucking depends. Who is your target.

You need the password.

My ex

Okay, do you have access to their computer at all?

Nope diffrent country

bump

Okay. I'm assuming you want to hijack her account, yes?

Not really I just wanna acess it and take some pics belongs to me Not intrested in her pics and I dont want to contact her

bump #3
i will now stand back and watch
best of luck OP

Okay. Well, you could potentially set up a fake account of someone she may know. Do some scraping around in her life, I'm sure there's some fb friend you can hijack their pics and make a decent enough IG.

You could always try to RAT her too if you want the account but that's a lot harder.

I could do that but I was hoping to find someone who can hack it cause that bitch is not worth that much effort.

she might think I am intrested in her and she will fucking annoy me if she found out I was trying to acess her account .

But thanks anyway user .

> RAT

wat. plz explain. what is that

Yes. Get the password.

Gh0st RAT

Remote Access Tool. Pretty much what you think of when "hacking" a box. Full access + webcam + all the shit you hear of.

Usually spread through bad torrents to form botnets, but a targeted attack against someone's computer could get you full access to all their accounts. It usually has a keylogger so clear their cookies and wait for them to log in and you have everything. Probably should also use their computer as a proxy for the IP so you don't get blocked when appearing to log in from a different country.

You're the best person to hack her honestly. You have to get her to install something, so if you can get her to click some email for something she likes then you got her.

Maybe someone could get her with her public IP but I don't have a laptop I feel comfortable attacking with right now.