What do you niggers think of hillarys clone?

What do you niggers think of hillarys clone?

That's impossible.

they're called body doubles. they've been used for decades. it's common security procedure. dianna had 3 other decoys when she died.

whoa man her hair is cut and not as thick, must be clonage conspiracy lizard mallrat russians

>implying politicians never use body doubles
>implying the media and Democratic party could never, ever engage in a joint conspiracy to hide a crippling health condition from the public

Different nose as well

Pretty sure those were taken on the same day, just a few hours apart

theyre both from today i think user.

check the ears. They're totally different.

looks like she got sweaty, or rained on. Hair separates like that when it's damp after a long day. Doubt it's a double. Just normal human physiology.

Ok I fucking hate hillary, I know about her health and everything, but this looks pretty stupid unless you have more evidence.

Except Hillary can't sweat. According to her. She said that herself. And it's what her supporters have been repeating today to uphold the "she got hot" story.

she looks like a wet pekingese

what lol

Robots don't sweat.

ears/jowels

god damn jews.

Kek

Exactly. So the "oh she's just sweaty" explanation fails.

That pic needs context. Times and dates, locations. Something.

this is a new meme?

Oh, she's just sweaty.

Are today's children really so ignorant that you don't know that?

FDR was crippled by polio. He hid it from the public with the connivance of the media for more than a decade.

How the fuck is referencing a historical, analogical event a "meme?"

Modern America is fucking retarded, I swear to God.

just deplorable...

so shes sweaty after coming out of her daughters apartment?

They are both from less than 1 hour apart; 1 entered a vehicle, the other left that same vehicle at a different location.

I never mentioned an apartment. Book 'em Dan-o.

Angle of nose is different

>after on the left

use you're brain moran

I personally think she is on meth just like Hitler was.

yeah fdr was a terrible president definitely not in the top 10 ever or anything

I am just glad we got those picture only in the shittiest camera quality possible, imagine if we got high quality HD pictures of it with good resoultion