I think it's time for a feels thread

I think it's time for a feels thread.

it is

I just miss her

I wish I wasn't so alone
hold me, Sup Forums

I got blood on me at the glory hole. I think there's a chance i might have HIV now.

Ya done, kid

Betas please kill your self

This will ruin my chances of starting a family one day with this new girl that really likes me. This is a fucking nightmare.

20 years old and still haven't had a gf. I just want someone to be in love with

Bump

Go to the Emergency Room dumbass. Have them draw a rape panel of blood tests on you (HIV, Hepatitis GC, syphilis, etc). It's like 8 tubes of blood, but the faster you get a diagnosis of HIV, the faster you can be put on Antiretroviral therapy.

Just got out of a 1 year month relationship about 2 months ago. It was full of huge ups and devastating downs. But I loved her with everything. She was my first for a lot of things. Picking up and dropping off at work, living together, going to the zoo and aquarium and museum. Fuck dude. I just miss her and wish I didn't make the mistakes I made. We were so in love but I fucked up. And so did she. We said things to each other that's unforgivable. I just want us to be madly in love with each other again. So much can happen in a year. Been considering an hero every day just to stop the pain.

Viral load may not be high enough yet for a positive result.

It would be by the time he came home and posted about it most likely. During accidental needlestick protocols, we get tested immediately regardless of if the other party is even present. Worst case scenario, you get put on some really shitty meds for a few months. But that's better than AIDS by a long shot.

Cool I've been saving this story for a while
>be me a few years ago
>beta as fuck, still uses instagram
>meets nice girl and she adds me on messenger
>we talk for a while
>few months pass and we are getting really close
>she confesses her love for me
>plottwist.jpeg
>"I-I love you too"
>never been one for long distance relationships
>almost 1000 miles apart
>we are "together" for a few months and I can stand the distance
>too young to travel that far
>I finally decide to tell her how I feel
>"hey, I still love you as a friend but... I can't do this long distance thing anymore..."
>she loses it
>daily pictures and videos of her cutting herself
>after a week it stops
>i start getting concerned
>go on vacation for a few days without phone (great timing, right?)
>come back to see hundreds of messages saying she needs me back
>skimmingtext.gif
>reach the bottom
>cannot believe my eyes
>"user, this is not your fault..."
>scramble to instagram
>she tried to kill herself by overdosing
>I lose it
>crying in the shower and in bed at night
>I knew it was my fault
>months later, she's still in the back of my head, still thinking about her daily
>randomtextmessage.png
>"hey user, it's me... sorry for everything that happened, I'm back from the hospital now. This is my final message to you... I still miss you and I still love you, but I have changed a lot... I have a girlfriend now and we couldn't be happier. Thanks for all the great memories we had together, hope you are doing well... Farewell, my best friend"
>mfw ive never cried harder in my entire life

Don't get hung up on obviously crazy women. You may be sad, but I've seen that same story in the ER hundreds of times. She would have dragged you down into her madness and given you a drug habit or a bogus rape charge. You dodged a fucking bullet mate.

Mourn your loss, and then go on with your life. In 6 months she'll still be crazy but you don't have to follow her down her path. Be better than her.