>ylyl
>not trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92DTOFkVzkY
youtu.be/HRYNNxBa9-w
telegram.me/joinchat/Dh0kg0FWmDrdaXToSVwREQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iCa6o_zzZXs
cst235sad.weebly.com/byod/bring-your-own-device-byod#comments
cst235sad.weebly.com/introduction-discussion-board/student-introductions#comments
cst235sad.weebly.com/e-mail-monitoring-discussion-board/e-mail-monitoring#comments
cst235sad.weebly.com/sdlc-video-discussion-board/sdlc-video-discussion-board#comments
cst235sad.weebly.com/questionnaireinterviews-discussion-board/questionnairesinterviews#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=R9rd85-3c3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well you already ruined it with this facebook meme shit so, congratulations it's trash.

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

Op here, who the fuck is this fag

Don't worry OP I'll save this thread

>Jiggly! Do the jiggle!
I'm dying

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my comment again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

Lost

youtube.com/watch?v=92DTOFkVzkY

Have you guys seen ShitPostBot5000 on twitter? It basically has made YLYL threads obsolete.

youtu.be/HRYNNxBa9-w

Kek
>can't fight the momentum

Lost but also strangely aroused

thanks for the keks mate

KEK

Sup Forums group chat 100 memebers so far. Join pls bb.

telegram.me/joinchat/Dh0kg0FWmDrdaXToSVwREQ

Bump

Nice dubs

>implying funnyjunk is cancerous

Fuck you nigger I spent hours a day on that site before Sup Forums ever shat out it's first post.

lost hard

0/10

He got you to reply, didn't he?

Would love to do that myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCa6o_zzZXs

kek'd

Reported

Lost ffs

This one just happened.
cst235sad.weebly.com/byod/bring-your-own-device-byod#comments
cst235sad.weebly.com/introduction-discussion-board/student-introductions#comments
cst235sad.weebly.com/e-mail-monitoring-discussion-board/e-mail-monitoring#comments
cst235sad.weebly.com/sdlc-video-discussion-board/sdlc-video-discussion-board#comments
cst235sad.weebly.com/questionnaireinterviews-discussion-board/questionnairesinterviews#comments

Lost

Am I posting in vain?

Legendary thread Sup Forumsro

lost

I lost it

Fucking yes.

lost completely

#MakeMiraclesGreatAgain

youtube.com/watch?v=R9rd85-3c3E

Mfw your comment string was the only thing keeping me alive in this absolutely fucking terrible thread.

>don't contribute
>complains
>cancer

Strangeboner.exe

Thread is dead mate and I haven't got much to post.

Here, have one of the few things I have and have never posted here before to make up for it.

Dude you can't be fucking serious.

Hahah nice content except for the part funnyjunk doesn't have a watermark

Piss off with this pasta

Fucking kek at 1:25