So Sup Forums i think i've had enough of living tbh

So Sup Forums i think i've had enough of living tbh.
My 3 year old son died a month ago my gf left last night not able to cope with losing him and general depression/tension which ive been trying hard to help with but finding it a little difficult between 2 jobs to put food on the table and roof over her head. im dying inside but never shown it simply because something inside me kinda...dunno broke i guess. So whats your recomendation for a song to go out to?. Something melodic like the dubstep flight mode. Also general music drop thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
youtube.com/watch?v=lGKNKf7ebDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pTA0DSfrGZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=hGxUXFlSvbU
youtube.com/watch?v=LpeO3S0QcvY
youtube.com/watch?v=OQXBIpV-Hhk
youtube.com/watch?v=urZPX2Hk6pg
youtube.com/watch?v=SLrkE6T_m5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=eoDVKZgbBpI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gr9Y1t3o8cI
youtube.com/watch?v=hHHe1rD3OKU
youtube.com/watch?v=CXjvTce7lIE
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqyNQ7_LsU
youtube.com/watch?v=Eshq61iUfjU
youtube.com/watch?v=76PHzENMQ04
youtube.com/watch?v=dRS03csmhHk
youtube.com/watch?v=g9hwjQBQFIo
youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws
youtu.be/zhsWKKELL2E
youtube.com/watch?v=tqsvdF5hMIA
youtube.com/watch?v=JVOe2oGoHLk
youtube.com/watch?v=uu2tTEfOSNs
youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
youtube.com/watch?v=jnBbytUTuHY
youtu.be/6C5sB6AqJkM
youtube.com/watch?v=UjD221A8RjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bAJ_74tDZzU
youtube.com/watch?v=NEn3WcxfbyQ
soundcloud.com/thwarter-pounder/b2b-end-music
soundcloud.com/thehithousemusic/the-hit-house-nathans-brain-extended-version-uncharted-4-trailer-for-playstation-4
youtube.com/watch?v=90mzH1kvznQ
youtu.be/-LXl4y6D-QI
youtu.be/nP-AAlZlCkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

aw shit OP that sucks. Kys to britney spears if you want motivation

youtube.com/watch?v=lGKNKf7ebDQ
>go get a shrink

Pink floyd: echoes

Rotersand
Waiting to be born

>write a song

youtube.com/watch?v=hGxUXFlSvbU

>write a song
>poem

youtube.com/watch?v=LpeO3S0QcvY

youtube.com/watch?v=OQXBIpV-Hhk

youtube.com/watch?v=urZPX2Hk6pg

>do something

youtube.com/watch?v=eoDVKZgbBpI

>do something
w

youtube.com/watch?v=Gr9Y1t3o8cI

youtube.com/watch?v=hHHe1rD3OKU

youtube.com/watch?v=CXjvTce7lIE

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqyNQ7_LsU

wow that was some autistic shit right there

youtube.com/watch?v=Eshq61iUfjU

you are a pussy. i have chronic pain on each of my limbs, i am fat, lost my family a long time ago. and im fucking ok to be honest, i do not get depression, i just keep working from home and working on the same shit as a hobby. i am sad but i fucking learned how to love it, my advice. get some prozac, get on with life being pathetic. pretty simple starting point for whatever you like

youtube.com/watch?v=76PHzENMQ04

i'd go out to this
>inb4 shit taste

kill yourself joji is the shit

I guarantee you will kill yourself before the end of this song
youtube.com/watch?v=dRS03csmhHk

time to get out nujabes

kys there's no loss in it dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=g9hwjQBQFIo

Realize you need new goals and start fresh.
Killing yourself would only add debt on people and cause her to suffer from seeing you be unable to cope with it any longer.
Go outside, listen to new genres of music, and let these different things numb you from the memories of your child and help you accept that people die everyday.
>tl:dr-you don`t seem to broken as you don`t feel empathy so you should just get over it or forget it. Or you could livestream it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws

Don't do it pls.

OP killing yourself will make your girlfriend kill herself, she left last night cuz she was still in so much distress, if you do kill yourself, just before you shoot, realize you're pulling two, one for your girlfriend and one for you

youtu.be/zhsWKKELL2E
It gets better.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqsvdF5hMIA

Stream it on twitch tho. But if this is real, don't fam. You won't be able to listen to music, play vidya gaems, watch movies, hang out with friends, or do anything exciting since there isn't a heaven. It's just and endless black void. Suicide is dumb fam. Go smoke some weed or do acid with ya friends or something.

Op here and ok m8 isn't a pissing contest and yeh you don't know my story i don't know yours which is all good to me. i lost everything i love and don't see the point in living my life as you put it being pathetic. Not here looking and groveling for sympathy either. just some tunes that these hard earned lads are posting and a thread for people to share some music if youre not gonna contribute or chill feel free to fuck off back to your trap threads.

I read online that like 93% of suicide survived regretted it at the last moment.

OP, was your life worth dying for?
There is no take without give in this world. The loss of a child is immense, I won't downplay that in any vein because it is something that will stay with you forever.
What have you done to deal with your own sorrow? If you let it brew it will eat you alive.
If you kill yourself it will take away any opportunity to find even an ounce of joy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVOe2oGoHLk

Very true, watched a documentary about the people who survived the fall from jumping off the San Francisco bridge, wanna know what they were all thinking as soon as they jumped? Instant regret

youtube.com/watch?v=uu2tTEfOSNs
>HOLD ON

My girlfriend wants to move away for college, and I'm not having a long distance relationship. She's the only girl I can stand. But I'm not gonna get cucked.
youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
this song always puts me in a better mood.

youtube.com/watch?v=jnBbytUTuHY

*survivors
But if you're really gonna an hero, go shoot up a airport or something. Go out with an impact. (Obv not being serious but seriously OP cmon man killing yourself is the cowards way out. Do you really want to just be in an endless black void with no concisness? Would that really solve anything? You're family members and son wouldn't want that. Cmon OP.)

i pray your life takes a turn for the better Sup Forumsrother :/ everyone goes through tough shit at some point...i believe your'e strong enough to get through it. much love

youtu.be/6C5sB6AqJkM
>please tell me that im not the only one that listens to this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=UjD221A8RjQ

Yeah. Saw a vid about a surviver saying how much they regretted it.

>shoot up a airport
are you retarded? 99% of people that want to commit suicide wants to do exactly that SUICIDE not murder you fuckwit

Dont do it please.

I'm just joking. Did you're mom take away your tendies?

youtube.com/watch?v=bAJ_74tDZzU

youtube.com/watch?v=NEn3WcxfbyQ

Too lazy to link. Adam's song Blink 182

I would go along with something like this Listen to B2B End Music by Thwarter-Pounder #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/thwarter-pounder/b2b-end-music

Cheers lad.
Dunno never really felt sorrow just empty. After my son died it hurt like hell and brought me to the brink then i brushed it aside hoping where ever he went he was happy atleast. But i could still look at my missus and know i had her. Now fuck knows.

nah i didn't have enough GBP saved up this week :/ fuckin sucks dude

I could share some of my Gbps with you. :D

your *

it's funny cuz i just came back from best gore watching a man twitching while hanging. hahahahah what they did tell you op no dead is painless. at least not with a shot gun...

:D

or we could combine them and get an extra special jumbo wumbo tendie supreme dinner

Stereo sayan 3D

Tis op and youre not the only one anymore. Doesnt seem too bad pretty chilled

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOD IDEA

This one is pretty good I actually liked this rendition of the pixies song
soundcloud.com/thehithousemusic/the-hit-house-nathans-brain-extended-version-uncharted-4-trailer-for-playstation-4

>you don't know my story
>i lost everything i love

jesus why u're such a douchebag.
also
God Is An Astonaut - Echoes

How did your son die? If you don't mind me asking.
The numbness is a defense mechanism. I have never experienced anything like you have but I know how it is to assume you're numb when you are struggling. You have to find some way to face the reality of what's gone on and accept it.
I don't think suicide is the solution here. When you die everything will be gone, every ounce of emotion and love for what you had and what you could be will disappear.
You loved your son, and you loved your lady so take that love and pay it forward. If you can't help yourself immerse yourself in other people.

Mom here. Go to bed it's 1 am. Also, I'm throwing out your tendies. You don't have enough Gbps. Night munchkins!

i gaurantee you have zero friends with an attitude like that. calling him a douchebag cause hes having a rough time? go fuck yourself you evil scumbag i'll cumquat on your boony wanger ya filthy wingtalking hambringer

May you say him hello, please?

Fuck that dudes son, and fuck OP. Like hes the only person to ever have experienced sorrow.

Find a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym near you and try it for a week

Can I join in with the booty smashing?

MOM NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Loss is not a competition. Struggle is not a competition.

oh well, let's fuck mommy

sure

Exactly, so OP can take this submission form of the feel awards and die like his son

My fucking sides

Ayyy

My gfs mother in law suffocated him with a pillow while she was having him for the weekend.

his reply just went right over your'e head son.

Don't cut yourself on that edge

Sorry for your loss man, currently I have a 4 years old son and I couln't cope with something like that maybe I'm weaker who knows, best wishes and keep going man.

caught mommy bending over at goodwill yesterday

cheesy assumptions. fuck you too. hes still a douchebag.

Cheers dude its hard dont get me wrong. Its not really a matter of weak or strong just how much until its enough.

Lol at least I have a head.

So original, bet that's the most creative comment you've had outside your MLP erotica

Kill her first at least.

Again, watch the edge buddy

Like for real

can't tell if troll or a bigger idiot than hillary... probably both

Can you fuck off back to your trap thread. I started this thread for one reason you ball juggling cock smoker and thats simply because what better way to look for music to help one think then to post on a place where everyone is hurting and a little empty. Its not a competition.

OP, don't kill yourself, I may be the only nice person on Sup Forums but it's not worth it...
Please don't do it...

So topical, first election year you've paid attention to since your balls dropped lad?

I sense you got raped by your uncle and feel the need to be the badass lememeXddddD when others are having a difficult time, that just prove how much of a faggot you are.

also the song
youtube.com/watch?v=90mzH1kvznQ

youtu.be/-LXl4y6D-QI

youtu.be/nP-AAlZlCkM

Hahaha na bro I just helped your uncle rape you. Can understand the mix-up though, no worries.

Its op here and havent heard it in a while but thought id share one of my chill thinking songs soz no link to it.
Iced earth - melancholy