How do you get a 9/10 girlfriend?

How do you get a 9/10 girlfriend?

Not be a pussy

First step: Be good looking

If you need to ask, you won't get what you're looking for.

You don't... legally.

Chloroform

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

Well you don't, you cry and wonder upon the minutia of human relationships while aging alone.

Either

1) money. Lots of it

2) good genetics and look handsome af

3) be extremely muscular and fit, not steroids, but 100% Pure Natural muscle with 10%bf

4) have self confidence through the roof and be a likeable person. Even the fattest fuck can nail a 9/10 by just his high confidence level.

I'm go with #4 since others will be hard to achieve. Learn to talk to people

First you rip that fucking thing out of her nose. Inform her she's a human being, not some stock animal. If she can't understant that, then move on after doing the world a favor by blowing her brains out.

He has a point though. the trick is to be brave and talk to the girl and get to know her. do that knowing that you wont lose anything.

Be a 9/10 guy, or a +-6/10 with lots of conspicuous wealth to show off.

Remember that the 1-10 scale is completely subjective. So, the easy answer is that you need to lower your standards until a "9" is within your reach.

>Responding to obvious copypasta

Bruh.

This bate is so cringe worthy

Legits.

by leaving your 10/10

This is one of those questions where if you have to ask...

Stop posting on /b and fucking kill yourself. You're too fat/stupid/ugly/cowardly to talk to anyone in person.

Never get a 9/10 girlfriend always go for a 9/11 girlfriend

gotta get in on the ground floor user, if youre going the girlfriend route
beware of any single woman 25+
and any single woman 30+ is usually a worthless cunt, avoid
good luck OP
oh, and, protip: college/university students

1. Don't be the type of person that posts on Sup Forums asking about how to get a 9/10 gf.
2. Too late.