Hey Sup Forums, so I had to break it off with my girlfriend today, need to focus more on my education

Hey Sup Forums, so I had to break it off with my girlfriend today, need to focus more on my education.
Just feeling a little down, can we some some funny pics, or some chatting in here?
-pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3UGMDJ9kZCA
youtube.com/watch?v=n8I8QGFA1oM
youtube.com/watch?v=dISNgvVpWlo
youtube.com/watch?v=TI0DGvqKZTI
youtube.com/watch?v=2ips2mM7Zqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok

How goes the life user?

pretty average, filling in the gf void with kpop, that's kind of a thing right now

What is kpop? I know I've heard this term a lot, never looked into it though

I don't have much in the way of funny, but I have things I wanna talk about to.

What happened that you needed to break things off?

It's just a bunch of young korean girls formed into 'music' groups

Still got a good kick out of this. ty user.
I've just been needing to focus on college more right now, she was getting really clingy (I like clingy) but it got to a point where I needed to not focus on her all the time, and start focusing more on classes. She didn't understand, we got into a fight about it, and I told her if she wasn't going to give me time to work on what needed to be done, then she can get out of my dorm and leave me alone for good... so she did. I texted her a few minutes later and said we were done and that I never wanted to see her again. She just said "fine by me asshole" and that was that.
What is up with your life?

Ahh so pretty much Korean Pop? Is it high pitched or just like normal pop?

I smell an excuse to save yourself from heartache. Which i get. But was it worth it?

Recently did the same bro. Keep your head up and i wish you the best.

it's pretty normal, some of the music can be really good, but you need to really sift though all of the garbage

In a way it was, but I haven't been in school now for 6 years (24, freshmen in college) so I know my priorities are right, just not if I made the right decision.

Thanks user, appreciate it.

Any suggestions?

Girls are weird, man. I've got a girl I know, been a friend for a long time, married and such. Her husband isn't quite as sexually rough as she'd prefer though, so she dumps all this info off on me over text (she lives 3000+ miles away) and asks me to help fill the void. She loves the guy apparently, but has me text all this stuff to her.

Then tries griping at me when I don't have my head up her ass all the time like I'm the guy she's with and not her husband. She's a weird case.

That's a bummer, dude. You're probably better off, you've got a future to focus on. You can't let satisfaction now cloud the decisions you need to make to lay the foundation for what's to come later on in life.

Anyway, I met a nice lady at the bar today while there watching football. She got us some shots, but I paid for them while she went to the restroom. She reacted in that corny cliche movie way when a guy does some sweet shit for her. So that was nice. I'm going to try and see if I can pick things up next week.

youtube.com/watch?v=3UGMDJ9kZCA
youtube.com/watch?v=n8I8QGFA1oM
youtube.com/watch?v=dISNgvVpWlo
youtube.com/watch?v=TI0DGvqKZTI
youtube.com/watch?v=2ips2mM7Zqw
some stuff I've been listening to recently

Strangely I feel a little better user, thanks. I know that life isn't meant to be focusing on the now, but to the future, it's just a little hard right now.
Fuck that 3000+ mile away lady, I've dealt with that before, and I understand dude.

So you get her number? You think you might hit it off?

Laughed a little, thanks user.

And cool, I'll check them out here soon.

Always gotta look towards the future. If you focus on the present like I do, you stagnate. Because if it worked today, why change it? You only get forward in life by progressing, and you only do that by looking ahead.

The 3000+ mile away lady is alright. She sends me dirty pictures and gets off to my tiny dick. And if she tries giving me grief, I can remind her really quick that she's really really in the wrong in the whole scenario. I don't owe her anything, and neither does she owe anything to me.

I didn't get her number, I'm a chickenshit. I think she's older than me though. I could be a fucked beta creep and try seeing her where she works, which is a restaurant within walking distance of my apartment; but I'm not about that. I'll catch her next week, she doesn't need to know how desperate I am.

I did, however, offer to give her a lift home since she had been drinking. She offered to let me drive hers, which I should've taken. But, living with my folks and needing to pick them up (mom had a seizure, can't drive; dad was drunk), I couldn't put myself in a position without my car. Then the offer turned into having me follow her home to make sure she made it safe, then go and pick my folks up. We agreed on that, but after I walked from the bar back to my apartment (also within walking distance) and got back to the bar, I couldn't find her BMW anywhere. So I just went about my business.

I'm sure/hoping it was just a simple miscommunication. I'll find out next week, with any luck.

forgot a funny pic

also email me here [email protected] this thread is going to die soon

OP that sounds a bit better than my break up. She was so clingy that she brought me down. I broke up because i couldnt take her shit while battle my own problems and responsibility. I know it sucks OP but you're doing this for the better. Hold tight bro

What this guy said.

It sounds selfish, and maybe it is; but in life, you have to look out for yourself first. You have to make sure that you are taken care of, that your needs are met, and that you're comfortable. All those things for yourself, above all others. Once you're seen to, then make time and room for anybody else. You're all you've got in this world. You're the only one that has to live with the decisions you make. So make the ones that you need to make for yourself, and whoever you're going to be with down the line will be there with you.

forgot again

Sounds like a good idea not to creep her, need to seem legit. Maybe just pop in once sometime in the near future, and see how she's doing? I'm not sure how these things work to be honest, but still would be nice if you enjoy her.
As for the 3000+ miles lady, at least nudes are coming in, there's a plus right? But lucky you, you can end things with her in a heartbeat and it wouldn't matter. Keep it up dude.
pretty decent.
and yeah, I need to end in this thread for tonight, I have to be up in 6 hours for class, thanks for the help Sup Forums I'll try to sleep well tonight. To all of you, have a goodnight.
A pic that made me laugh as well for you dudes. Thanks.

kek

Yeah I'm not gonna hunt her down. She said she'd be back at the bar next week, and that's where I planned on watching football again next week anyway. So if she's there, I'll see her. Buy her another shot or two, maybe drink a little bit more with her. Then try not flubbing the getting her home safe part again.

Thanks for the luck amigo, and luck to you as well. You'll get through everything. College/uni is a tough time on relationships. But like I said, you gotta focus on you and your future first. And if she's not OK with that, then she needs to be out of the picture. You're making the right decisions, and you should know that because the right decisions are among the hardest to make. You're having a hard time making the decision you know you need to make, and struggling just lets you know that it needed to be done. You're good, bud.