soles encouraged
no hairies/fatties

You tried OP

who the fuck is that?

I want to live inside that ass

Looks delicious
Moar

Amazing

Every time I see a trap thread, I just shake my head and laugh.You severely damaged losers are literally the Bronies of Sup Forums. You know, that sub-group of Sup Forums kids who obsess over the preschool girl show My Little Pony? You probably don't know since all of you pathetic losers are far too busy fapping to cross dressers.
Why on earth would a group of you no-lives cling heavily to something as sad as this? Is there some sort of mental sickness in you guys? Did you not have a childhood? Do you not have a grasp on reality? How can you allow yourselves to deteriorate to this? At first, I figured it was one lonely kid making these threads and bumping all day while crying in the basement for being such a useless waste of life... but then, I realized this isn't one kid doing this. There are at least fifteen of you in these threads that are getting hard over men(you think they're women with cocks, but the sane know this is genetically impossible.). There isn't any doubt that all of you autists are fat, out of shape, and friendless.
Is that the thrill you kids get from these threads? Is it the fact that you can laugh and sing and can't even get off of your bed to empty out your piss bottle? Do you not realize that this board doesn't exist for you and your sick fetish? If not, then WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FIXATION? I'm speaking for Sup Forums as a whole, and possibly, your families as well. Just stop. This isn't healthy. Stop now and try to live a regular life. How embarrassed must your family feel when they have to explain to your aunt and uncle that you want to spend you life fapping to fucking men you force yourself to believe are women?
Just stop already. Quit with the silly threads. OP, delete this thread. Kids, clear your browser history and delete all the files you have of this bullshit.
I am telling you this because I am empathetic and I care. Please listen to me.

No.

god damn i wish i could find boy pussies like this in real life. we'd just fuck and play video games all day

fucking amazing

Reminder that boipuss and feminine cock is NOT gay

Anyone that says otherwise is a lying degenerate

get a load of this faggot

OC
Ill post a few

Um...these are just men's assholes though.

OC

Anyone like it?

This

Holy fuck more!

MODSMODSMODS

Talk dirty to me 16186066731

if that's really you i'd suck your dick

Is this any good?

No, they are boipussies

wow. i'd give anything to 69 him

hnnnnngggg i would fuck that 24/7

>implying I don't accept that I'm bisexual
>implying these are traps in this thread

And good toying gifs/webms?

Kik?

damn he know what sexy is

It's 2016 grow up

Best way to meet fags like this who are down to fuck? Is grindr actually good or is it just a bunch of hairy fatboys.

more plz

whar da webms at?

Actual good ones are basically women. Good luck finding ones DTF amongst the fatboys.

plz do a trap set for halloween

kik: curiousExplorer9

who da fuck is this?? my dick is fuckin excaliber hard

oh baby, kik? i need more of you, love it

haven't had the best experience with it
where are you from

holy fuck i am diamonds, who is the owner of this masasssterpiece?

nyc

Mine (:

FL

so lovely

any good videos of boipussi getting fucked?

Am I the only one who gets turned on knowing that Sup Forums is making more and more guys love boipussi?

damn baby, i need u

Sauce?

would you slide that big hard cock into my tight virgin ass

sure u don't want to kik? id make sure ur experience with me is a good one ;)

I need daddies

IS IT

rate

How about a pussy for boys?

Holy shit
People still use this pasta

I remember seeing it like 3 years ago

whereabouts in florida?

perfegt

thanks
pretty lonely this halloween
idunno, I'm sorry but more often than not it doesnt end well
it is, damn you
Orlando

cute feet

im sorry uve had bad experiences

I wanna date a twink but I know my family would disown me
Plus I know my brothers and cousins would say"I knew it"
They're always calling me a fag

I shouldn't care but I do

godly bp

i'd fuck that right now, where do you live?

This

ormond, not too far away

get a better camera

Paying this thread a little visit c;

always been too afraid to actually meet someone. Getting killed or raped or kidnapped is not something I'm too keen on.