This late and no incest thread? Where is Sup Forums going these days?. Dont worry ill fix it

This late and no incest thread? Where is Sup Forums going these days?. Dont worry ill fix it

Just post stories, this image macro thing is boring bullshit...

but pictures = easier to fap to

Bump

Yeah i know but my stories are buried so deep in my downloads file it takes way too long

I guess if you're a primitive with no imagination who can't read, they yeah, I can't really argue with you...

Eh fuck it i found some

Does anyone have the Dadchan grentext? I think his duaghter's name was Annie.

God no but if you find it fucking share m8

Actually wait i think i may have it buried somewhere

asked my step sister to give me a handie. i was 14 she was 14 or just turned 15
agreed. it was pretty awkward

Found it you sick fucks

doing the lord's work! I had to leave my house that day so I left mid story.

Does anybody know who's the girl on the related pic of that greentext btw?

No clue but i know the greentext is fake cuz its a incest version of an earlier feels greentext

Name of this girl?

so hot

I don't care tbh. I don't think that half of the shit I read here is real so. It's just fine if the history is good and makes sense.

Fair enough

Does anyone have that story of an user molesting his slutty, partying druggy mom who neglected him and his sisters?

I wonder how that guy whose mom and aunt found out he wants to fuck them because of anons is doing.

I've been fucking my sister for a while now when we are both drunk or horny, nothing special it's just sex

kagney Lynn karter

Look up tasha's brother online. it is the best incest story you will ever read

Anyone know when Siscon-Chan is posting next?

Meh, I'm more of a fan of the incest stories that are real (or are fake but seem at least plausible to an extent)

iMessage text conversations please. Pref mom and son

Bumping

What happened to column?

iMessage text conversations please. Pref mom and son

Columns a fucking cuck. He barely posts anymore.

bump

He said he was going to stop because everyone kept telling him to stop.

Got lots of Storys Saved 1/?

2/?

3/?

What happened to famchan?

4/?

6/?

Good. Tbh that guy was probably fake. Plus he was such an attention whore, always making his own threads and doing fake Q&A without proof.

7/?

8/?

9/?

10/?

11/?

anyone remember a girl called NJ?

Want Moar? Guys? Internet Connection is kinda slow so.... not posting if no one's needing it.

i would like to request some more stories

wouldn't mind if you continued, im saving them to post for another also for my own reading

Tbh he's done pretty good as a single dad.

Well then... There you Go
12/?

13/?

14/?

15/?

Bs402828. My SC. Give me your sisters snap over snap so no one can spam her, and I'll try and get wins for you.

16/?

When I was 10 I was staying the weekend at my cousins house cuz my parents were gone. His parents also had plans and so they left me and my younger cousin in the care of my 15 yr old cousin. I was bored completely the first day cuz my little cousin was to little and my older cousin ignored me. The second night I couldn't sleep. I was sleeping in my little cousins room and he was sleeping in the living room in front of the TV. I snuck out of his room and wandered into my aunt and uncles room. I started goin thru her dresser and I found her lingerie. I was curious so I tried on a lot of it to see. I must have been laughing to loud cuz my older cousin comes in and asks me what I'm doing. I freeze in the position I was in which was bent over with my butt facing the mirror and my head down so I could look at my butt. I was wearing a thong of hers and was to big for me so I you could see my everything. I started to tear up but my cousin comes in and shuts the door and says it's ok and I can keep trying stuff on if I like. I get happy and I keep trying stuff on in front of him. At some point he took ou his penis and started stroking it. I asked what it was. He told me it was his "thingy" and looking at me in those clothes made it stand up like this. I didn't really know what he was talking about but I thought it was funny and I started to play around and jump and dance naked in front of him. At one point I bent over with my but facing him and spread my butt cheeks. I have no idea what compelled me to do it but I did. He started moving his hand faster and I asked if I could touch his thingy. He taught me hold to hold it and how he like it stroked. After a few minutes of me using my hand he asked if I would want to try sticking it in my mouth. The idea really didn't appeal to me so I shied away and said I don't know while still playing with him. He was breathing faster and said if I put it in my mouth for just a little bit I could keep an outfit I liked from his moms panties

17/?

May be late but this is what I got

Are these on the wincest drive?

18/?

just wanna say thank you, im one of the anons who asked for more

This seemed like a good deal to me so I said ok and leaned in to put his penis in my mouth. I pop the tip in and justvleave it there since I didn't know what to do. He told me to suck like it was candy and wiggle my tongue. As soon as I wiggled my tongue I felt him twitch in my mouth and then I feel warm thick liquid filling my mouth. I didn't know what happened so I looked to him to see how I should react. He seemed happy so I guessed it was ok. I swallowed what was in my mouth because I didn't know what else to do. I asked him what that stuff was. He said boys make that stuff when you make them feel real good and that I did it really good. I was proud I impressed my older cousin. I ran over to the pile of clothes I dragged out earlier to pick. After I pick a pair of white panties my cousin asked if I was sleepy. I said no so he asked if I wanted him to try to make me feel good. I didn't know what he meant but I trusted him and said ok. He told me I lie on the bed and open my legs. I was nervous and embarrassed but I did it. He put his head between my legs and started to lick my little vagina. It felt both really weird and really good. After awhile he said he was tired but we could play more tomorrow. I went to bed so excited I almost didn't sleep

Give link and I check... but most of em were not from the drive I found
19/?

The next day I was excited to play the game with him I wanted to start right away so after he poured everyone cereal I asked if we could play that game with our thingies again. He look terrified and look at his brother who wasn't paying attention to us.he said well talk about it later. I thought I did something wrong. After break fast I ran back the room I slept in. I didn't cry but I was mopey thinking we weren't gonna play. His little brother burst in super excited and said he's going to go play at his friends house. He grabbed some toys and ran out calling my older cousins name. My older cousin came in and said the game is secret between us cuz we were such good cousins and that he's gonna walk his brother over to the friends house so we can play. I got super excited I jumped up and gave him a big hug. He cupped my butt when he hugged me, for some reason it made me smile.when he left I darted to my aunts room and started looking for things to try on. I put on the panties I took the night before but since they wouldn't stay up I decided they were last. My aunt had big boobs but I tried puttin one of her bras anyway. I played with the straps a little and managed to get it to stay on. I then went through the shoes in her closet I picked her tallest heels and put my feet into them. I walked over to the panties and pulled them up an sat on her bed. When he got home he found me in her room and I stood up to show him my outfit. In the heels, too big bra, and panties that don't stay up, I'm sure I looked ridiculous but he smiled and clapped and said I looked very pretty very grown up. I went to hug him and my panties fell off. I went to get them but he stopped me. He said it was ok he'd start the game this time. He started touching my pussy and rubbin my nipples. I giggled and squirmed but I liked how it felt.i asked him if he could put his tongue there again. H licked me all over and focused on my tiny hole. After what felt like awhile

20/?

21/?

22/?

23/?

24/?

anything with the title "nj" or "nj femanon"?

Nope... Not really... But I'm a Oldfag and don't lurk that much anymore... so...
25/?

26/?

Different guy here.
Is this it?

27/?

28/?

yes, thanks!!

no problem

29/?

are you fh by any chance?

30/?

Nope. Who is fh?

31/?

32/?

33/?

oh just someone here who had my screencaps too and has posted them here before. sorry!

34/?

35/?

36/?

37/?

38/?

39/?

moar!