Rate me Sup Forums

Rate me Sup Forums

Don't you have somewhere important to be tomorrow morning?.....like the 4th grade or something?

maybe fuck your mom ... does that count ?

MODS?

im 18 so fuck off

No, because my mom doesn't fuck guys who like to suck nigger dick.

LOL. 18 and trapped in the body of a 12 year-old?

kek

then how she fucked your dad ??

Stupid nigger loving jew faggot asking for anonymous to approve them go back to /soc/ faggot.

femanon here.

i rate you 1/10 because you look like a homo

The same way you fuck yours LOL!!

MMMMmmmmm.... Gay/10

this

i can fuck all night long mommy ;)

/gay OP/ thread

that's nice to hear, but, doesn't your ass hurt afterwards?

>femanon.
Tits or GTFO.

yeah a little but yours gonna hurt more cuz ill fucking break it

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

Pierre/10

mmmmKAY....

Okay, I apologize......I can't even have fun around here any more

I know right? all this trigger culture is starting to become a infection.

ofBTW i DONT apologize. if you are offended maybe you need to work on yourself on the inside instead of throwing YOUR insecuritys outwards.

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my comment again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

I rate you mexican out of 10

Oh i see. its a shit poster.

>Implying manlets don't get this mad on a regular basis

Manlet+internet=shitposter.

Will they ever learn?

No. i dont know why people get offended when they post in Sup Forums its a place of pure bullshit.

>its a place of pure bullshit.

what you mean? i learn to spoke engrish on these site an find out about trap

wot u mean wot?

Latino/10

- shitskin
- gay
- faggot

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!