Can Americans please tell me what this women's march thing is about? Don't they have the same rights...

Can Americans please tell me what this women's march thing is about? Don't they have the same rights? And isn't Trump not planning to change any legislation related to that?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/when-does-consciousness-arise/
cbsnews.com/news/inauguration-day-protests-felony-rioting-charges-federal-prosecutors-say/
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/01/22/official-inauguration-crowd-estimate-18-million/
cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-inauguration-crowd-size/index.html
cbc.ca/news/world/womens-march-washington-route-change-turnout-trump-1.3946578
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Psychopaths crying because the government wont subsidize their tampons, the woman who organized has connections to hamas and it was helped developed by soros

>Can Americans please tell me what this women's march thing is about?
Its George Soros funding a peaceful march to sidetrack everyone away from the violent mobs hes funded.

It doesn't mean anything, just women who think the next fascism is against abortions or birthcontrol etc etc.

This is what happens when people have it too good for too long.
They don't have anything serious to bitch about so they just make things up to wage a continuous protest against a "system" that isn't even against them and create special interest groups to deal with the non-issue which creates employment for all these otherwise unemployable liberal arts majors.

Proof?

Women have all the rights on the world, no group is more privileged than white women. This march isn't for women, it's them being angry that Clinton didn't win and that trump did. I also like that they're marching for Islam even though against all of the values feminists are supposed to stand for. The march is meaningless, women are just letting off steam because they're mad at trump

>most feminists tend to be fat and ugly lesbian/straight women

Really gets the noggin joggin

I think it's mostly about pp funding being slashed and concerns about roe vs. wade going forward.

One of my old m8s once told me he was a citizen of the planet earth. I think it has something to do with the US Democratic party, the Rockefellers, and, Bohemian Grove.

I hope that trumpy will end this shit up all over the world

>There is no planet
Is this the final step of all flat earthers?

He must go up against the Trilateral Commission, the Rockefellers, and your home grown favorite, George Soros. I think he will be killed before his term is up.

Female hysteria

So we've covered why it's a thing (funded/promoted) why are the masses of people without the financial/power incentive contributing to it?

>bragged about sexual assault
>said he wants to punish women who get abortions
>already made it illegal for people who recieved federal funding to even talk about abortion
Why shouldn't women be afraid?

>people have it too good for too long

yeah, trump will change that for all of us.

>Everytime liberals act decent it's a conspiracy to discredit the ones that I want to represent the opposition

Yeah nah. The reason the women's march was so peaceful is that they were female dominated. We are just the more civilized gender.

Cuckqueen: Cuckquean refers to a woman with an adulterous husband. In modern English it generally refers to a woman whose fetish is watching, and deriving sexual pleasure from watching, a man having sex with one or several women besides his girlfriend, fiance, fiancé wife or other-long term female sex. partner

White people are always searching for things to be mad at

>bragged about sexual assault
If it was legitimate sexual assault and not offhanded locker room talk, it'd hold up in court.

>wants to punish women who get abortions
If a ban were to be implemented. Which he has stated it won't
[Source: CBS interview "The laws are set. And I think we have to leave it that way."]

>already made it illegal for people who received federal funding to even talk about abortion
No, the legislation will make it so government funded NGOs will "neither perform nor actively promote abortion as a method of family planning in other nations". So the people can by all means discuss it; but the organisations can not officially promote it in said context. This does make quite some sense as to fund such things oughtn't really be the US government's function.

You're also ignoring the ethical ambivalence surrounding abortion and the fuzziness between that and infanticide. Such views must have been shared or at least accepted as a compromise by the half of your county's population who elected him.

Shut the fuck up.

you mad?

It doesn't matter if he actually did it or not, what he said still reveals a lot about his attitude towards women. If someone said "I just start killing niggers, and when you're white, they let you do it", but none of the alleged victims could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt in court that he actually did it, wouldn't you still believe that person is racist? Also, women don't come forward in a ton of cases because the court system can be bought in America. Trump is a celebrity billionaire with some of the best legal experts on his side, these women would be bullied and intimidated and probably lose in court if they did come forward.

Over half of Americans support abortion. Abortion is only legal until the baby can survive outside of the womb. Fetuses are not conscious at that point, they can't experience suffering and aren't really more alive than the billions of organisms we kill for any number of reasons. The body naturally aborts tons of pregnancies if it doesn't think the baby will be viable anyways, if you truly believe abortion is murder, then miscarriages are manslaughter.

You've only proved Trump flip flopped on abortion. That just gives women even less confidence in him because it shows he'll only defend their rights when it's politically advantageous for him, he doesn't do it out of principle.

No

>Don't they have the same rights?
Yes, in fact they are arguably privileged in everyday life

>And isn't Trump not planning to change any legislation related to that?
No he isn't but femitards feel they deserve the right to taxpayer-funded abortion

It's an implicitly anti-Trump march, done primarily because he's seen as a misogynist by many people.

>all women are pro-abortion and pro gibmedats

try again

54% support abortion.

>it doesn't matter if he actually did it or not
No, it really does matter a lot.
>reveals a lot about his attitude towards women
Things along those lines being discussed in private among men is hugely prevalent. Seen as, you know, most men are sexually attracted to them. Though perhaps more often in the context of desire or intent.
>court system can be bought
If that's the case you should be focusing your efforts on protesting your legal system instead
>Fetuses are not conscious at that point
[Citation needed]
We really don't have sufficiently developed cognitive science to be able to answer that. Nor do we know how far along the consciousness continuum even newborns are. Though I agree that intuitively, they have a vastly more minimal consciousness than ours.
>Over half of Americans support abortion
Yes, but not very much over half. I personally have no problem with abortion. But when you prioritise a democratic system, and a responsibly weighted sum of the votes has it that the population either share his views or are willing to elect him despite them; the ethical status can't be so clear cut.
>miscarriages are manslaughter
I don't think you know what that term means. Manslaughter requires the presence of either negligence or otherwise intending, lesser malice.

>No, it really does matter a lot.
Yes, it does. We are allowed to judge people based on what they believe.

>Things along those lines being discussed in private among men is hugely prevalent. Seen as, you know, most men are sexually attracted to them.
The VAST majority of men condemn sexual assault. Equating sexual assault to being attracted to women just reveals a lot about you.

>If that's the case you should be focusing your efforts on protesting your legal system instead
People do that a lot.

>[Citation needed]
scientificamerican.com/article/when-does-consciousness-arise/
The first parts of the brain responsible for consciousness start developing at the earliest at 24 weeks, some states ban abortion at 20 weeks and all the parts of the brain necessary for consciousness aren't developed until the baby is able to survive outside the womb, which is when it becomes illegal in all states to abort.

> Manslaughter requires the presence of either negligence or otherwise intending, lesser malice.
Women can cause miscarriages via a number of legal means, like not eating enough. If abortion is made illegal, should a woman who stops eating until she miscarries be charged with manslaughter?

>The VAST majority of men condemn sexual assault. Equating sexual assault to being attracted to women just reveals a lot about you.
Equating someone claiming offhandedly that they "grabbed someone by the pussy" without any allegations of sexual assault from the "victims", to a legitimate, substantiated act of sexual assault trivialises something rather emotionally damaging. That is something I would see to warrant condemnation.

>parts of the brain responsible for consciousness
That's not quite what the article says though is it. When it comes to far more minimal forms of consciousness we have no idea what is sufficient.

>Women can cause miscarriages via a number of legal means, like not eating enough. If abortion is made illegal, should a woman who stops eating until she miscarries be charged with manslaughter?
Iff abortion is made illegal, yes. That seems perfectly reasonable. Seen as doing so whilst being aware of your responsibility would equate to negligence.

From what I saw.
It was some part about women
some part about not liking trump
some part about BLM
some part about trains
some part about fat shaming
some part about abortion.

So, it was more like a bunch of small marches.

No. Fuck you.

>Equating someone claiming offhandedly that they "grabbed someone by the pussy"
Grabbing them by the pussy *without consent*. There's literally no excuse for this, and the fact that people like you make excuses for it, is WHY the women's march got a higher attendance than Trump's inauguration.

>When it comes to far more minimal forms of consciousness we have no idea what is sufficient.
If abortion is murder because there are minimal forms of neural activity, using animal products at all should be illegal.

Women have run out of real things to bitch about but by golly they will continue to bitch because that is who they are

>*without consent

Pretty sure he said, when you're famous, they let you

let

key bit there

that's why none of us are taking this stupid march seriously. It's founded upon fallacies.

>Pretty sure he said, when you're famous, they let you
>let
>key bit there

Trump thinking he has consent doesn't mean he actually has consent according to the woman. Trump has clear incentive to lie about what the women thought, if he even know what they thought at all.

>that's why none of us are taking this stupid march seriously.
People took it so seriously that more people attended it that Trump's inauguration.

Maybe it'll help if I put it in caps
OFFHANDEDLY CLAIMING.
And frankly sexual assault is not merely the absence of explicit consent of the subject, but the unexpressed willingness to be a recipient. I.e. the reason why you aren't going to press charges on hot Danny from the office for slapping your butt, but you certainly will creepy Viktor from the copy room.

Though your reasoning is quite correct with regards to the use of animal products, you must take into account that the basis of the opposing view is conjunction of that activity and the fact it's a precursor to a conscious human being.

Since humans are biased towards humans

>OFFHANDEDLY CLAIMING.
The fact that you think this is an excuse is more troubling than what Trump said. The fact that Trump said it when he thought nobody was watching means it is closer to what he really believes.

>And frankly sexual assault is not merely the absence of explicit consent of the subject, but the unexpressed willingness to be a recipient.
Then go grab your coworker by the pussy. See how she reacts. Protip: at the very least you'll get fired.

>Trump thinking he has consent doesn't mean he actually has consent according to the woman. Trump has clear incentive to lie about what the women thought, if he even know what they thought at all.

No he doesn't. He's bragging about the fact that his status gets him pussy to another dude in private on a bus. Is that a controversial assertion? That being rich and famous gets you women who will be sluts for you? Because I consider that natural law at this point.

>People took it so seriously that more people attended it that Trump's inauguration.

No shit, liberals in liberal urban centers came out to march around for nothing in particular to achieve nothing in particular, I was talking about the entire country not just your favorite subset.

it's blm but for women

Trump is a rapist. This is a fact. Countless women have said that he's sexually assaulted them. He and Bill Clinton should start a club of rapist presidents.

Yes, it's such a well established fact that look at all the sexual assault changes they've been found guilty of...oh wait

>We are just the more civilized gender

You haven't talked to a lot of women or cleaned a public women's restroom, have you?

>That is a fact

Really? Where's the conviction?

>Sexual assault = rape

No. Sexual assault can be anything from an unwanted kiss or touch on the ass, to full fledged rape. So the term itself has become fairly devoid of meaning.

And the fact that all of these "sexual assaults" came up in the month leading up to November 8th doesn't lend you any credence. It was a smut campaign, but nice try.

>Soros
Holy shit, Cuckservatives UNIRONICALLY believe this nonsense!

>This march isn't for women, it's them being angry that Clinton didn't win and that trump did
Hahahah, cuckservatives are such crybabies. Is it really so hard for you to believe that people disagree with Trump? Get over the Clinton thing, everyone knows the election's over. This has nothing to do with Clinton and everything to do with Trump and his proposals. People have a right to criticize him, don't they? Or does he need a SAFE SPACE?

>No he doesn't. He's bragging about the fact that his status gets him pussy to another dude in private on a bus. Is that a controversial assertion?
When you put it that way, no. But that's not what actually happened.

>No shit, liberals in liberal urban centers came out to march around for nothing in particular to achieve nothing in particular, I was talking about the entire country not just your favorite subset.
That has nothing to do with what I said. Also, the vast majority of states went to Hillary if only women voted, even the rural states.

The fact that you see an offhanded (and potentially fabricated/exaggerated) boast of women letting him grab them by the pussy due to his status is equivalent to sexual assault worries me far more, I can assure you.
>Then go grab your coworker by the pussy
I'm not a hugely powerful billionaire and they aren't (to my knowledge) sluts.

People who study visual art and social science and things like that at university think it's cool and edgy to say women are oppressed. (Even though they aren't)

They think it makes them look like john lennon pr nelson mandella or something.

>and potentially fabricated/exaggerated
AHAHAHAHA He's literally on tape saying it and his supporters STILL deny it or claim it's media hyperbole.

>The fact that you see an offhanded (and potentially fabricated/exaggerated) boast of women letting him grab them by the pussy due to his status is equivalent to sexual assault worries me far more, I can assure you.
You aren't a woman. Women don't agree with you, or else they would have voted for Trump (they didn't).

>I'm not a hugely powerful billionaire and they aren't (to my knowledge) sluts.
This is why women are concerned about Trump supporters even if the tapes were fabricated and Trump never sexually assaulted anyone. You people OPENLY claim you can do things that would be considered sexual assault if the average joe did them. Women don't want men to start grabbing them because those men have an inflated ego.

>When you put it that way, no. But that's not what actually happened.

That is what actually happened. Go ahead and open the video again if you need to refresh your memory. It was vulgar but he was boasting.

>That has nothing to do with what I said. Also, the vast majority of states went to Hillary if only women voted, even the rural states.

Yes it does. His inauguration was in D.C., in one of the most liberal regions of the country. Why would his inauguration draw a larger crowd?

>>That is a fact
>Really? Where's the conviction?
Does it matter? What did Kellyanne Conway say the other day? Alternative facts!

Your tears will eternally be delicious.

cbsnews.com/news/inauguration-day-protests-felony-rioting-charges-federal-prosecutors-say/

I mean by potentially fabricated/exaggerated by trump himself, since offhanded boasting tends to be that way.

And I'm not even a trump supporter. I just don't like people exaggerating and sensationalising things.

I openly claim that women's behavior and tolerance with regards to powerful billionaires differs from that with regards to the average joe

s/mean by/mean/

Hillary did NOT pull out a significant number of women voters than you would expect from a democrat nominee who always win the womans vote anyways, in fact her numbers for women were a couple percent less than Obama received and she lost white women to Trump. Don't fall for controversy and fear mongering, some women are concerned but they are not representative of the whole.

>Does it matter? What did Kellyanne Conway say the other day? Alternative facts!

Ok, so nothing's true. You aren't convincing me.

>Go ahead and open the video again if you need to refresh your memory. It was vulgar but he was boasting.
That's only half the story, we only have what HE SAID HAPPENED. He has no way of knowing what women actually think.

>Yes it does. His inauguration was in D.C., in one of the most liberal regions of the country. Why would his inauguration draw a larger crowd?
There are plenty of Trump supporters withing driving distance of DC. Trump believed they would turn out since he said he would have a huge crowd. Bush got more people to turn out in 2005...

>leftists out of helicopters
I'm a conservative.

Anyway, the only one crying will be Crybaby Trump, as he tends to do. He can't even handle simple questions from fellow conservatives, yet you think he can handle the pressures of the presidency? He's going to be Russia's little bitch.

>And I'm not even a trump supporter.
So then why can't you just say, "What Trump said was fucked up"?

Trump has already had numerous women say that he sexually assaulted him. This is a fact. Keep crying! Your hero is a loser rapist! I'll keep laughing at you.

>That's only half the story, we only have what HE SAID HAPPENED. He has no way of knowing what women actually think.

Are men supposed to be mind-readers now? Why even point this out? He advanced on a woman and she let it happen because he's rich. It isn't "honorable" in a traditional sense but, hey, sexual liberation, he's taking advantage of the fact that women would probably eat his shit for money. Dems were pushing the pissing story, right?

>There are plenty of Trump supporters withing driving distance of DC. Trump believed they would turn out since he said he would have a huge crowd. Bush got more people to turn out in 2005...

I was not aware that there were official records kept of people in attendance at inaugurations. Could you direct me to this database so I can scrutinize their methods? Or are you getting this from the twitter meme picture that was taken a full 4 hours before he had even gotten on stage?

>Trump has already had numerous women say that he sexually assaulted him. This is a fact. Keep crying! Your hero is a loser rapist! I'll keep laughing at you.

Why are you laughing? Your team lost. He's the President. With a Republican Congress. And possible 3/4ths of state legislatures in 2 years to be able to call a Constitutional Congress and pass/repeal amendments. How about that?

Women's march is about opposition to trump and his conservative cabinet that thinks women (and men) don't deserve healthcare and reproductive rights. He wants to over turn Roe vs Wade, and gut the the Affordable Healthcare Act. Civil rights and anti-xenophobia groups joined in as well, LGBT groups also (they have just as much reason to not like him but too much to type out). Trump is a known womanizer, has been accused of rape and sexual assault multiple times, this includes spousal rape and child molestation.

>Your team lost
I'm a conservative. But I'm also a Christian, and having a loser who's a blasphemer, adulterer, and rapist as the leader of this country should be reprehensible to all Christians in this nation.

Kek keep crying bitch nigger. Your warhawking old hag that wanted a war with Russia lost.

The wall is going to be built, and mudslime immigration and syrian refugees suspended. It's beautiful.

>Are men supposed to be mind-readers now?
No, which is why they're supposed to ask for consent, something Trump said he doesn't do.

>He advanced on a woman and she let it happen because he's rich.
As his supporters like to point out so often, we have no evidence he actually did this. If it did happen, we only know that Trump *thinks* she let him do it, not that *she* actually let him do it. This is why women are afraid, they see his supporters claim that men are allowed to do things that would be considered sexual assault if they were the average joe.

>I was not aware that there were official records kept of people in attendance at inaugurations. Could you direct me to this database so I can scrutinize their methods? Or are you getting this from the twitter meme picture that was taken a full 4 hours before he had even gotten on stage?
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/01/22/official-inauguration-crowd-estimate-18-million/
Bush got 400,000 in 2005. Estimates for Trump's inauguration are 250,000+ ( cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-inauguration-crowd-size/index.html ). So we don't know how many non ticketed people attended, but there's no way it was 150,000n (the amount he'd need to beat Bush). And if we include TV views, other conservative presidents had a much higher turnout than Trump. cbc.ca/news/world/womens-march-washington-route-change-turnout-trump-1.3946578

>that pic
Hillary wasn't a socialist. Democrats rejected even social democracy when they voted against Bernie.

>leaked Soros emails state that he does this shit
>DNC superpacs revealed through Project Veritas to have hired protestors
>LOL CONSPIRACY

>christfag neocon

This keeps getting better and better.

There is nothing wrong with good relations between Russia and the US.

You are so obvious. Cry and hug your pillow faggot.

"YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING! YOU LOST! YOU LOST! YOU LOST! WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU LOST! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME"
Why are Trump supporters so obsessed with saying this? Everyone knows Trump won the election already. It doesn't make him immune from criticism. Additionally, not everyone who criticizes him voted for Hillary. Are you Trump supporters just as fragile as Trump is? It seems that you can't handle people disagreeing with you.

8 years

Because who I support does not dictate my views. My view dictate who I support. That should be obvious.

There are many valid reasons to have considered Trump an inappropriate candidate for presidency (his environmental policy for instance) but the sensationalism propagated in the media and on twitter was mostly irrelevant.

>Women's march is about [:]
>healthcare rights
>anti-xenophobia
>civil-rights
>LGBT
Besides reproductive rights, these aren't at all intrinsically women's issues. Not that parenting/reproduction isn't a joint enterprise anyway.

>Trump is a known womanizer
...so?

>has been accused of rape and sexual assault
>has been accused
>accused

I still don't understand how people get so oddly proportioned that they end up with a front butt.

>"Excuse me miss; would you consent to a grab of the pussy?"

BUILD
U
I
L
D

>b-but muh feminists feelz

kys neocohen libtard trash

>or else they would have voted for Trump (they didn't)

White women did

BTFO

Old and married white women did (ie: the ones who are most susceptible to being controlled by men). Young and single white women didn't.

Seems like older and married outnumber the young and single

You and single white women didn't (ie: the ones who are most susceptible to being controlled by the media they consume). Old and married white women did.

>the ones who are most susceptible to being controlled by the media they consume
You mean the media that wasn't defending sexual assault, unlike you?

are you retarded? and men is in parenthesis

OP asked what the women's march was about, that's not even close to the full list really.

don't be a dunce and downplay the years of sexual assault cases filed against him as well as the witnesses and documentation of it, with him confirming his behavior, he's literally on record talking about chasing and forcing himself on a woman.

>allegations and slander that would never hold up on court
>"t-they won't go to court because the patriarchy judicial system won't believe them!"
>meanwhile all the overwhelming evidence bill clinton abused women and got one to suck his dick in office

lmao like im actually on jezebel

Saying something tongue in cheek =/= doing it.

The popular meme for liberals nowadays is ro claim rape at with every contact of a male they don't like. Hugh Mungus anybody?

This is why so many campis rape allegations end up being false or entirely made up (the rolling stone article for example)

If it was Rubio or Cruz that won the nomination, you'd have women who had contact with hom claim they raped them.

Bill Clinton has solid evidence of sexual assault. Yet no Democrat gave a shit about it when he was in office and it came to light. Or the othwr women who accused him of rape and sexual assault this election.

Fuck off like you actually give a shit. You are angry your candidate lost.

Why is her ass on backwards?

so you are retaded

So you are an imbecile who ignores everything I've said.

If you have any solid evidence Trump is a rapist or committed sexual assault, why do the women who accused him of it keep dropping their court cases? The judicial system is biased towards women, not men. Who wins custody of children of divorced parents in the vast majority of time? Even when their mom is abusive?

What about all the domestic violence men endure?

Eat shit you cretinous cunt. And hold this fucking L.

90% of them don't know. It's just virtue signaling and impotent rage.

Over 50 organizations that helped fund and organize that shit have ties to Soros and his ilk.

>And isn't Trump not planning to change any legislation related to that?

Correct. He doesn't really give a fuck about social issues. He cares about things that matter.

If anything, he'll put more power to the states in deciding rather than the federal government decide what's best for everyone.

They do have same rights, even more rights actually, but they are not aware of this, because they have no education and their only source of knowledge is propaganda, where they learn myth like the wage gap or rape culture, which are all lies of course.
They think they are oppressed and that's what the march is all about, at least to the common ignorant marcher.

Very funny that it turned into an anti-Trump rally, much the same way a women's march in my country turned into a rally against our president. And yet they cannot see that feminism is a political tool and doesn't really give a shit about their ideals.

>soros getting involved in US politics
To what end exactly? The last time I saw him in the news was when he pit his money on brexit, but even that was an extremely low risk, high reward investment. He has a bajillion dollars, I don't believe he wants for anymore.

And plus your telling me a a Political party, one of the most highly venerable instituions in america, with a long history of honesty and transpency with regards to the public, are you telling me that kind of organization would help set up protests to benefit themselve?. Why, user, thats an insane thought, thats just so unlikely, so mind-bogglingly crazy, its hard to even believe you're even fully lucid telling me this.

You think that if the congress and senate turn democratic they won't go full clinton investigations on him. Shit they won't shut it down till the day after another republican is elected to office.