Florence Kasumba (Captain America: Civil War) cast as Amazon character Acantha in Wonder Woman

themovienetwork.com/article/captain-america-civil-war-s-florence-kasumba-joins-wonder-woman

WE

WE

Fucking top kek

Nigger in greek

WUZ

AMAZONS

First blacks appropriate dreadlocks from the Greeks, now Amazons?

Wow! Black people sure like to steal and appropriate culture! Maybe because they have none of their own?

Sad!

She's fucking ugly

HOLY SHIT IS THAT WE WUZ GALLIFREY?!

I love to see triggered autists

t. butthurt stormfags caring about a literally one-time character who nobody ever remembered being racebent

Several black amazons have been depicted in stories written before a lot of you were even born

Don't bother. These retards also get triggered about black panther having black people

lolll

I want interacial incest

Amazons were living in the south of Black Sea, not fucking Africa.

When will it stop?

literally gibsmedat: the race

Requesting a pic from her from Civil War. When she came up, all I was looking at dat ass, wew

when you'll be raising your wife's sons to adulthood

People over the age of 15 engaging in "Internet racism" are too fucking stupid to see they're embarrassing themselves.

nice meme

To be fair she looks like she belongs to the amazonian jungle.

I think there was only one or two. And they were created from clay and washed to shore from a slave ship.

didn't that wrapped up filming or are they doing damage control reshoots now?

>racism
I agree. Blacks should stop stealing and appropriate the culture of others!

When will they grow up?

this joke might've worked had he not phrased it as 'internet racism'

>he

DC's Amazons are not whatever tribe of Scythians inspired the Greek myth. They were created and blessed by the Olympians, and consist of women of all races. In the post-Crisis era, they were the reincarnated souls of women who had been murdered by men.

Yes her face not be good but she did have a nice butt

Has

I'm seeing double.

Acantha is literally a non-character who appears in a couple of panels of a single issue.

Why didn't they cast her as Nubia?

>casting a black person as a black character

DAS RACIS

Although that would be hilarious too, since American Blacks would jump all over that, not understanding they have pretty much nothing to do with East Africans aside from sharing skin color.

KANGZ

>dat beard
is she trans?

Did whites lose the culture war?

lol pic is actually believable.

>My black sister

who cares, it will bomb anyway

beautiful

doubt it, plebs loved wonder woman

Wow. She is offensively ugly.

Why would an Amazon be a redhead?

Blacks are always saying nubians qweens n shit but they are west Africans it's like me being a Chicano started saying I was incan

Wonder Woman, unless it is well received, is gonna get slaughtered.

She's not even full sheboon

ITS 2016 SHITLORD

YOUR BEAUTY STANDARDS ARE CREATED BY THE WEIGHT LOSS INDUSTRY AND HAVE NO BEARING WITH WHAT REALLY IS BEAUTIFUL

STOP SHAMING STRONG WOMYN

HEALTH AT EVERY SIZE

FUCK YOUR BEAUTY IDEALS

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Kingsman, Bad Boys 3 (maybe)

Are pretty much the only competition it'll really have for the first few weeks I bet, until we see more of the movie.

>fuck science

You take that back, you take that all back right now.

meme all you like and no one is forcing you to be attracted to her but she's objectively beautiful.

You don't see Cars 3, Transformers 5, and Despicable Me 3 all beating the shit out of each other and all the other movies being released in June?

until they actually see an entire boring and depressing movie about her and not just a 5 minute """badass""" action sequence

It will flop on China, that is a given. Their only hope is to get the Battlefield audience

I dunno, I'm assuming Cars and DM are different kind of audiences for the most part

Please please please let her big fat black ass be seen in a pair of classic star covered blue Wonder Woman panties

How come so many black people get a pass in the beauty parade anyways?

I mean, I'm not trying to be offensive, there are some really sexy or handsome black people, I'm not one of those guys. But it just seems like they get a free pass a lot of the time and if you call them ugly like anyone can see you are labeled a racist.

no

Black women, objectively, are actually the least attractive. They're also the least desired and married.

You don't get money unless you can snatch up kids. And kids are gonna watch those movies those weeks. Wonder Woman is unlikely to survive past week 2 if even all those other movies are received as mediocre as previous installments.

Should change it to a Jew name desu famalama

Wtf all those move are going to cannibalize each other
>bad boy 3
>transformers 5
>kingsman 2
Wonder woman really has to have good reviews

It's not a DC movie unless it has completely unnecessary filters.

comic books pretty much always have unnecessary filters

Kingsmeme 2 will flop hard. No one was asking for a sequel to a lame mark Millar comic movie (see also kick ass)

No ass pic yet?

the opportunities people are given aren't 100% contingent on their attractiveness dude

just like 98% or so

March could have been an option as the only major competition is the new Beauty and the Beast, Wolverine 3, and Kong: Skull Island.

April has Fast 8 and only 2 weeks to GOTG 2, which is expected to make bank. May also includes the Rock's Baywatch, which should also make money no matter the quality, and Pirates of the Caribbean 5.

August is still wide open with only Alien Covenant, but they already moved Wonder Woman from that June 23 opening to where it is currently. Just not very good planning on WB's part.

dude just google cherokee d ass or something and get on with your day

I hope this movie bombs so hard that Disney cancels Captain Marvel.

>Kingsmeme 2 will flop hard.
delusional

More like they go full steam ahead and avoid Wonder Woman's mistakes to rub it in their faces when they go play golf.

>Fucking top kek
>
>
>Nigger in greek
Why was this deleted?

That's what they said about Kick Ass

No not really, especially since the directors were different.

It's all a joke you literal retard

Thats super fucking gay, though.

They might redo the whole movie or something and have Wonder Woman fight black Wonder Woman or something.

This way they'll have a black female character like how marvel does with that black women in the next Thor movie.

I hope for their sake they actually have a good script and didn't already spend too much on cgi.

They might have her basically be Nubia, but they maybe wanted a different name because Nubia is kind of weird as a person's name.