Do you enjoy French kissing?

Do you enjoy French kissing?

i enjoy kissing you user

/thread

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

yeah

Depends on my mood and how my bf's breath smells at the time. Most of the time yes.

i always wanted to french kiss rachel nichols when i saw her stick her tongue out and ask that little chubby boy if he likes to makeout mmmmmmmmm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Not really honestly, it's too much work most of the time. I'd rather just act romantic and leave Frenching for 4play

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my comment again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

are you attempting to make a copypasta? because if so, you're failing at it

you've had it up to where ?

Yeah, I like it. Especially the first time you make out with a chick because everyone kisses differently.

No, I don't. I have a thing about mouths and germs. Which is odd because pussy gives me no problems.

Australian kissing is better.

Yes
Especially when Im about to blow and she grants me permision to creampie her

Smokers and bad breath are so gross because you're actually like tasting the bad breath. Nothing better than a girl that just brushed or was chewing a ton of gum.

I know what you mean about pussy though. Kissing is just like kind of mellow, nothing serious. But if you're down by some pussy, all of those other worries are out the window.

i read your comment and i was like wow i agree

than i read your comment and i was like whoa wow wow coooolll

Do you? What do you like about it, OP?

How awesome is it to bust up inside of a girl? I pull out, even with a condom and/or birth control. I have like a complex... I banged a sophomore when I was senior -- thinking it was just sex at a party and nothing else -- and she caught heavy feelings because she was a virgin and told me she was pregnant when I tried to bail.

My first kiss was french

This
Fucking hot really

Bump

Its incredible user
Too bad you got a first experince hangover
My first creampie was with my 3rd GF. She (23 yrs old?) was on top, squatting, riding my cock.I was about to blow and pull it out, she pushed me down and was all like "shoot it inside me" frenched me to finish. Was my 17th birthday too so I almost lost my mind hehe

I fucking love it, but ive had experiences with bitches who genuinely dont know how to french. Maybe because they're shy or just dont like to, but it sucks when you're tryna tongue fuck someones mouth and theyre just darting their tongue back and forth like a fucking turtle head

yes, especially right after I've dumped my load into a girl's mouth

>Do you enjoy French kissing?
it's okay...
and the dog doesn't seem to mind...

The best thing in life is to tongue-wrestle her while you're emptying your balls in her pussy. WTFBBQ

I do like to french-kiss my girlfriend.