Lol. Cunts

Lol. Cunts.

Wat?

that's not very polite

ladyboy

Disgusting stretching marks on your tummy. I bet your pussy stank.

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

sup Trix

Don't you feel stupid doing this pasta thing? I mean you actually took time to be seen as unoriginal and stupid. Why? Are you a masochist?

eat shit and die

eat shit and live

hell toupee*

Well that explains it. Wasting a couple seconds on pasta is nothing compared to wasting years watching cartoons.

I thought you had given up on us Twix.

>Complaining about anime
>On Sup Forums

Don't have to be a child to post here. Sorry to infiltrate your cartoon club.

twixie!

>He still thinks Sup Forums isn't a Chinese cartoon vending forum

Your posts about the feminist Harley Quinn are fucking funny as dicks. Fuck that fat bitch.

Why did you delete them of FB?

Hey!

Sorry not everyone likes flat characters, shitty writing and clown-like emotions. Just watch your cartoons in your room, mommy and her friend are watching big boy TV.

move hand and lower those pants

TWIXIE!!!!!!!!!!

I'd tap that.

It's okay, boys. You'll always have your body pillow to snuggle.

So glad you're not dead.
you should stay not dead.

I know it's hard to type but the Doctor said it's important to try.

Sorry daddy
What.
No i made them more private because tumbler fags still came.

>Getting mad when he posts images

>On an imageboard

would face fuck

Fuck the tumblr asshats. Make them public.

oh it's you

jesus christ canberra would you just fuck off

I say again.. I would face fuck so damn hard.

Coming to Australia in a few days. What the fuck should I avoid?

MODS

I know, right! Text should be disabled so cringed fucks like you have a format of communication. I bet you're the type of social hermit that had Sup Forums folders in place of friends.

The whole country tbqh

No.
Bogans

moar?

canberra

most other cities are fine. brisbane, melbourne, hobart, sydney, adelaide, perth - all nice places with good shit to do. country areas are also nice, but I'd avoid the smaller cities for the most part. just generally kind of shit.

oh, and stay the fuck away from darwin

I wonder how many files you've saved labelled retard. You're definitely making a fool out of me.

I'm going for two weeks for work. Have to spend a week in some backwards ass place called Rockhampton and drive from Brisbane. Fucking country is huge.

the size is annoying. you're on the east coast at least which means if you had a couple of free days you could fly to another city in just an hour or two and spend some time there.

never been to rockhampton but queensland has a lot of nice stuff - if you like rainforests or wildlife or beaches you're set. You're also under two hours drive from the gold coast (partying, beaches, and amusement parks) and even closer to the sunshine coast.

Yeah I have a few days off while i'm there so I plan on taking the aussies up on a drinking contest.

Ouch. You legit do have a file just for this. Please keep going, I'm fascinated now.

kek
good luck with that m8, have never met a yank who knows how to drink

Rockhampton is a shit hole. It's in the perfect spot to be too far away from either the cool rural areas (the tropics, rainforests, beaches etc) or the cities.

There are cow statues lining the main street too lel

I'm a kiwi. We fuck you up in the rugby. We also fuck you up while drinking.

I'm so upset, more pictures would make me even more upset

Ahhhhh damn I got stumped

well shit
can confirm, have been out drinking with a kiwi rugby club

Hi Emily! Been a while since I've seen you post on here. Still going by Twixie? How's the drawing going? Show your pussy or get the fuck off, that's all we care about. And please for the love of God, shave.

Nice follow up but stick to the retard pics, I'm trying to buff up my file

Ugh bro sick meme

>stretch marks
>hairy v line
>dirty finder nails
no thanks

Well you've proven your superiority through memes. I go to bed a defeated man tonight