THE DEVIL WANTS TO FUCK ME IN THE BACK

I WAS UP ABOVE IT

PUT THE GUN
IN MY MOUTH
CLOSE YOUR EEEYES
BLOW MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT
PRETTY PATTERNS, ON THE FLOOR
THAT'S ENOUGH FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BUT I STILL NEED MORE AND MORE AND MOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I JUMP FROM EVERY ROOFTOP

THEY KEEP CALLING ME
KEEP ON CALLING ME

Oh wait can we do covers too or are we just sticking to Trent's work?

DONT LEAVE ME HIIIIIGH
DONT LEAVE ME DRY

why is he so mean

WHY'D IT COME AS A SURPRISE

JUST WHEN EVERYTHING WAS MAKING SENSE
YOU TOOK AWAY ALL MY SELF CONFIDENCE

2009 was the height of Trent's social media addiction.

>"I'm not Prince or Rivers Cuomo, who brags about having hundreds of great songs. And to that I would say, 'Prince, if you have a hundred great songs or a thousand, how about picking a few and putting them on your record that you've put out, because your last several have sucked.' Same for you, Rivers. I say that constructively, you know."

I STILL RECALL THE TASTE OF YOUR TEARS

NOW I'M SLIPPING ON THE TEARS YOU MADE ME CRY

it's like he lives in a bizzaro world with tears everywhere

But Strobe Light is an april fools joke desu

YOU MAKE THIS ALL GO AWAY

He is right about Pitchfork, that review specfically was mocking him during the worst part of his life, "cunt" applies nicely.

I'm shocked he hasn't said anything about Corgan, who constantly refers to himself as "the greatest songwriter in my generation" but arguably has THE single most embarrassing post-millennium career of all the 90s alternative darlings

>THE single most embarrassing post-millennium career of all the 90s alternative darlings
Have you listened to Raditude or Make Believe?

>“I was never a big Smashing Pumpkins fan back when they were the Pumpkins, not to shit on Billy (Corgan) or anything but I don’t hear anything that would make me want to care. I think trying to resurrect the name Smashing Pumpkins ………its all a bit corporate for me.”

I think this is the only thing he's said publicly about Corgan/Smashing Pumpkins.

He can be most acidic when he's talking about people who he used to respect (like Prince), but who betrayed their talent on some level, whereas I doubt he's ever really cared about Corgan.

Or maybe the Courtney Love connection has something to do with it? Who knows.

I never took Weezer seriously in the first place and considered them more part of a late 90's second alternative wave than a member of the original pack. They aren't considered venerated *classic rock* on the level that Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, the Pumpkins, Jane's Addiction, etc are. Cuomo never reached Corgan's level of delusion regarding his own place in musical history.

word

BUT NOW I'M A FAGGOT