Guys I'm stuck

Guys I'm stuck
Been out of a relationship for 3 years, but she's stuck to me like glue. We've been friends or something since about a year after we broke up she was my first everything so it's been hard to move on. I haven't gotten any other girls since then either, so it's been even more difficult. Now she's married, but her husband doesn't give a shit about her and now she's fucking his roommate, and talking about falling in love with his dumbass while getting high and blackout drunk like every night.
A lot of people lie about their edgy cutting shit, but she has scars all over her arms and legs, and has been to the mental ward for trying to OD her way out, so I feel like I can't just drop her because she doesn't tell most people about anything when she needs help, and even if I did she'd eventually get ahold of me and I'd feel guilty and be back in the same situation. I know my life would be much easier if I just moved on and didn't talk to her but man I'm attached.
Advice Sup Forums? Or lemme know what's going on with you

Bump

Guys Iam in a piece of shit position too right now. I am dating a girl, and she has a bf.. So we kiss and hug and make out. And I bet she dosent want to be with that dude. Thing is, he is a cool guy I mean I know him and Iam a moralfag. So this is fucking tough for me and for her ... So she cant just fucking dump him cuz she is a moralfag too, and we talk about this shit all the time. Do you think she is playing me or something ? Like she allways say that she is happy with me and I make her feel beautiful and make her laugh .... What do ? Wait or risk everythin and put her in position to choose... I hate to do it but i dont want to be a toy
What do in your possition well probably help her out, stick with her, maybe she will help you someday too

I'd just say to be careful. That situation is fragile. Make sure if she decides to break up with her current bf that she won't miss him, and keep in mind if she'll cheat once, she'll cheat again.

This has just been going on too long. She gets drunk and start being really affectionate, which seems nice, but she's not the girl I was attracted to a few years ago, and even if she was, there's no chance we'll ever get together again. I just don't think she's a trustworthy person any more. I wanted to be friends, but there's always gonna be an element of the past making it hard to talk to her

Youuuuuuuuu dense motherfucker

you can absolutely drop her like the bag of daddy issue craycray she is.

This is not your circus and those are not your monkeys. not your problem

unattach yourself from her sinking ship

Probably the best advice I will receive here.

Shit

You don't want to be in a relationship with a woman who cheats.

If she cheats with you, she'll cheat on you.

Your ego will tell you she's just cheating with you because you're that good. You aren't. shes just a cheater and cheaters gonna cheat

this is a lesson you don't want to learn the hard way user

Never went through this with my girlfriend.

Well the thing is we talked about this too ... I told her i dont want to be cuckfag so she told me this: "thats why I dont want to leave him so you dont think iam a cheating bitch" so Iam puzzled and yeah this situation is fucked up.

Drop her.
It'll just be a toxic relationship where the longer you stay the worse it'll get and the harder it'll be to leave. Be blunt and be honest when you leave her, and don't look back.
Lot's wife turned into a pillar of salt when she looked back.
Eurydice was taken back to the underworld when Orpheus looked back.
Izanami became a demon when Izanagi looked back.

Don't look back. Just leave and move on.

Well no I dont fucking agree, if she really needs help then help her, if she is just acting like this for attention, then yeah drop her

She's at the point of no return now unfortunately. Even just being willing to kiss you while with another guy is enough that I wouldn't trust her

I don't think it's just for attention. maybe when we were in highschool she did some shit like that, but I think she's grown up a bit. She needs help, but not from me. She needs to learn to drink in moderation so she doesn't fuck other guys without thinking and ruining her marriage. When she drinks she'll fuck anything. She comes onto me when she's drunk and I look like complete shit. I have nothing against a few drinks, but it's rediculous man. And the cigarettes, that shit is bad too. I watched her try to smoke a cigarette butt from a bong the other day because she didn't have change for a pack of cigarettes

Jesus you are right. I fucking like her she is smart and beautiful, while all of this is fucked up I will give it a try, woman made her decidion long ago but she dosent want to look like a cheater and i believe she feels bad about this ... Well i dont know well see thanks anons I will be cautious from now on..

Since you know this situation better than all of us, we just know fractures. You know better but I know for myself i would stick with her for a while and if no changes are made, then I drop her

OP Sounds like you dont need that girl in your life. You're better off. With youjizz and weed.

If she is a collosal bitch like he say, everyone is better off with weed and youjizz

Bump

Youjizz, weed, and a couple of drinks sound pretty good. I guess I'll stick around a bit longer to see if she gets better or worse.

she sounds like trash

move on and leave her to her fate

its the one she chose

user here. Had a Gf well not a gf, more like a fuckbuddy, not really, here is the story. This girl was out of her mind and had adhd or something. She wasnt right her head and had daddy issues and drug problems. She is fat and always wored ripped jackets with bleached sleeves. She would come to campus high or depressed. Since people made fun of her, being the NICEFAG I sat next to her. Friends obviously called me out. I was cringing all the way. I spoked to her and she seemed to smile. We talked while I was turning red. She got happy and even more happy. She didn't seemed to care. I talked about something while she lost intrest and then immediently raised up and said if she wanted her phone number, I said sure. Then I didn't want to text back. I talked with my ex about it, and said go be a good friend. When I texted her, she didn't text back. (1/?

Lurking

She responded with heloo 2 hours later. I said what are you up to...nothing, no response. then she called me while I was playing LoL with friends. We chat a bit, until out of the blue, she said she was high on crack. I responded with a um and a okay? I felt really bad. I couldn't understand her when we talk. She was breathing very heavy. I started talking untresting things and she hanged up. Didn't really care. Texted her saying Guess see you tomorrow? Next day, we talked. This went for days and she started sticking to me a lot in campus. Days went weeks and weeks became months, 2 months actually. Next thing you know, she started coming with me in my room. My roomate didn't mind. When she was with me, we got fucked up on weed, crack, acohol, you name it. She was the first one to get knocked out and out cold. She would normally be knocked out in the bed or in my gaming chair. 2/?

I had advantage over her. I could see her boobs or her twat, but having these petty morals, i couldn't do it. I just put a blanket over her until the next day. She would normally wake me up and say she was leaving. But this time it was diffrenet. I was a woken by a dream I had and moved over to a side while being awake. Later, She got up and stood up. She was lookimg me. I was looking at the wall and she kept staring at me. Her presence was still there. She felt my hair. My mind, I was like oh shit oh shit please stop. And then she left. I was thinking I am a good friend but in my mind, or i thought, I am only using her for drugs. Then one night she brought liquor. We got wasted with her and couple of my friends. My friends left early and it was me and her. She slept in the bed with me this time. Normally i would sleep on the couch or in my chair. I faced the opposite of her until she flipped over and put her arms around me. I flipped over and me being a little drunk, I knew it was the right time. 3/?

I looked at her and she giggled. She gave me a kiss in the check. I laughed. She licked my check. I said gross and Laughed. I did the same to her check. Remembering this made me fucking cringe so hard. Basicly, we started making out while half ass drunk. She started getting undressed and was like woah, its actually happening. We did the dirty and slept with each other. Next morning I woke up and she was gone. I talked to her and she felt more happy and relaxed then before. She told me I was good friend and told me it was fun while holding my hand. I pulled away my hand. I didn't like that. I wanted to leave her. I had my phone. I don't like her. I just used her. I felt bad. I was ashamed. I quickly put my hands in her chick and told her the same. Friends called me names and told them to fuck off. Days went by and I wanted to leave her but can't... 4/?

Continue.

Im just gonna end it.

I felt dirty. I don't know how to lay it off her, making sure she doesn't kill herself. She was with me everywhere, even If im playing LoL. She was in love with me. I don't want her in my life. Im done with her. I had my fun. I just completly stop texting her, I moved away from her. Never sit to her then finally leave her. That was my plan anyways. I never actually did that. She got removed from college for illegal substance. I never saw her since she was pulled out. I changed my number soon after. I never texted her if she was okay, where are you now, nothing. I didn't cared. That's the lost time i saw here. I still wonder if she is out there, somewhere. To this day, it urks my soul.

Tldr NEVER DO STUPID SHIT
NEVER GET INTO STUPID RELATIONSHIP
DONT FUCK WITH DADDY ISSUES GIRLS
ALL YOU NEED IS YOURSELF

go alpha and fuck the shit out of her into a divorce idk OP man the fuck up

Fuck. This shit makes me fursturated.Go danm it. FUCK.

Letters and typing can't describe the fuck I did wrong. I hate her.

Giver her the D!