Celeb thread 2

celeb thread 2

Wanna massage her feet and legs all day..

where my meg boy at? I need someone taking her mouth if I get to go at her from behind, bro.

Every man's dream...

Last for me. Dunno if this is her or not.

Why is she so perfect? I wish I had a girl.

I know that feel user.. I know it..

Massage her feet.

Pic ruined.

oh my god.

she just keeps getting better.

There are so many girls for Chad only.

M-My m-mistress s-says a-a s-sissy l-like m-me i-is a-a useless entity... She s-says she w-will n-never f-forget the w-way I-I subtlety pursued h-her w-with h-honeyed w-words and l-lies... And wh-when h-her h-hands are w-wrapped a-a-around m-my throat th-the only thing that k-keeps me i-is h-how I-I m-made m-my wretched h-hide m-mean s-something t-to her...

Let's make this thread a better one.

I've been told I look like her. I also play a Shit load of video games and fuck men in the ass with a strap on. I have a degree in biology. I like to party and I'm fairly intelligent.
Super stoked to be me. :^)

Hmm...

now that's a face I'd fuck

Makes you think.

Yeh. I just want her. That's all I want..

Wh-When she th-thinks about h-how she i-is trapped like a-a prisoner t-to a-a half-man l-like me i-it dr-drives h-her crazy... I-I g-guess I-I c-can understand wh-why she w-would b-be upset... I-I am not v-very beautiful, wealthy or famous and she c-could've sn-snapped h-her fingers at any t-time t-to easily g-get a-a man l-like this before she m-met m-me...

>Thanks for taking me out on this ice cream date user! I really like you.

This is the best birthday ever user.

MEW here, what would you anons do to me?

I-I believe th-this i-is why she g-gets s-so m-mean to me sometimes... I-I try m-my best t-to be understanding a-and I l-let h-her k-kick m-me around l-like a soccer ball... I-I d-don't want t-to upset h-her i-in any w-way and g-give h-her cause t-to leave m-me...

Every fuckin thread without fail

dude she cheats on you daily

Finally get you tf off of Sup Forums and go jack off to mew pics

NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???????
>never reply to that stuttering meme.
>it's bad news.
>I believe you may have just ruined this thread.

fuck sorry

>Thanks for massaging my feet while I eat ice-cream. You are the best user!

This.

From now on NO REPLIES to stutter cuck.

ur welcome bb

My fav

cute lil ass too

That was just wishful thinking. I normally don't do role playing.

me too, thanks

Still needs work down there.

needs spankings

Alright.

idk. I like em young with a little cute ass.

>16 posters

who doesn't?

My girlfriend is better than any celeb.

post a pic or fuck off

aye yi yi

W-We h-had j-just p-purchased two i-ice cream c-cones fr-from the store and w-were cl-climbing into the c-car when I asked her i-if I-I could have a-a taste o-of her c-cone... "Sure," she said as she g-grabbed my c-cone instead, raised h-her legs up in the car seat, p-pulled d-down her p-pants and r-rubbed it b-between h-her cheeks on her asshole... "There!" she shouted a-as she g-gave the c-cone back and o-ordered m-me t-to consume it u-up c-completely... I-I w-was t-t-too scared t-to s-say anything s-so I-I d-did it...

I-I-I just sh-sh-shit my p-p-ants

Imagine the smell of those fishnets...

Her sucking a kids finger?

My dick will never be the same.
>thank you user.

My pleasure. I also enjoy that picture, she just looks so... compliant.

I have ached for ages to see our angel in pure white clothing.
She looks divine in every respect of the word.

She always t-tells me I'm the worst thing to h-happen to her and her life would b-b-be s-so much b-better without m-me for sh-she could actually find a real m-man... I-I know she w-wants s-someone h-handsome and r-rich... I-I always f-feel like I'm ball and chaining h-her t-to a-a miserable l-life... B-But I-I'm t-too selfish t-to l-let h-her g-go...

30mile user?

anybodyy have the second from last on the top row (red shorts)?

nah m8

So a new Dove poster. Or at least one I don't recognize.