Rose McGowan says X-Men: Apocalypse billboard with Jennifer Lawrence being strangled is exist

hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/rose-mcgowan-calls-x-men-898538

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDKlrey9ETc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care.

>sexist

>is exist
yes, it does exist

>is exist
No shit Ross

That's not how this works, friend.

s didn't work. I tried to delete the thread and make a new one, but it was too late.

>Rose McGowan
Who?

Rose McGowan is a cunt (probably) who wants our clicks. Please ignore her/he/it/fluid.

>OP was so eager to post this thread and have a discussion, but because of one typo it will now become shitpost central.

Poor OP.

being a coke whore is probably sexist. I mean you're selling your ass to the patriarchy for a bump

>bad guy of the movie is shown doing a bad thing

>rose mcgowan

I have seen one and can confirm it exist

Wouldnt refraining from doing that because she is a woman be also sexist?

I'M STILL HERE PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME

God I'm going to find the picture they used for that billboard and use it for everything now.

>jennifer being strangled
>women shouldn't be strangled on billboards, this is sexist!
>some guy being strangled
>there are no women on this billboard, this is sexist!

>only the strong survive
i want to see the shitstorm if the strangler was white and the victim a minority

Her opinion doesn't matter, ignore it and continue on with your day.

best billboard for a capeshit film ive ever seen

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

She only thinks it's liberating because women don't usually bald ;_;
Started balding in high school

>liberating
i hate how these people twist common words to their suits

>i didn't use soap to wash my hands, oh so liberating and empowering of me!

What isn't sexist these days?

Some washed up has been tries being relevant by stirring up drama, nobody pays attention and she fades back into nothingness
Multiple captures to solve
Why

Is she in anything good? I only recall Encino Man. The handful of other stuff I've seen was pretty awful.

honestly, it is sexist to a degree. the fault lies with the viewer who cannot differentiate between fake monster violence and the original thing. there's plenty of female ass-whooping in superhero films so it balances out somewhat.

also, i met Rose back in december and she's pretty cool. the baldness was a turn-off, though, but she was quite funny and personable. i guess she's really suffering from has-been syndrome and needs to post every third thought to stay relevant.

JUST

>unironically linking to clickbait

Are you a homosexual, OP?

HOLY FUCK

Before anyone asks why she let herself get this bad: She had a brutal car accident.

Literally who?

Scream, Planet Terror and Death Proof. The rest of her filmography is shit.

no just Sup Forums

>how you want your face senpai?

this DICK.

But Mystique survives and Apocalypse dies.

>just fuck me up

JUST

Who dat?

Did she post this on her way back to Innsmouth?

>it's just hair
Tell it to little kids who have to go through chemo.

Exactly what came to my mind when I saw op's post.

>It's just AIDS
Why do vegan sjw fucks always look sickly?

Excuses. You don't see Tracey Morgan doing this.

>not including Doom Generation

>is only smellz

kek'd

It sure does, it's right there.

>some guy being strangled

Find me a superhero movie billboard where the hero is being strangled by the villain. I've been looking, I can't find one. Not even for Man of Steel or The Dark Knight Rises, where there were prominent scenes of such. In fact, the "Mystique Being Strangled by Apocalypse" billboard stands out even among the X-Men: Apocalypse, or X-Men franchise in general, billboards as being the only one that depicts a villain physically assaulting a hero (and, yes, Mystique is a hero in Apocalypse, even if she doesn't want to be). So, what is it that convinced Fox's advertising people that that image would be the best thing to sell the movie with?

I was little kid who went through chemo didn't give a shit the social worker sure did try her best to try to make me sad about it. Was really weird

Females JUST themselves and men

>Rose McGowan
Literally who?

It's funny because it's actually hispanic man strangling a entry.

Did someone NOT pop a boner when they saw her getting choked?

Aw she supports le france

it's the baddie ffs!

Shooped?

>

this... is... just so... powerful

I cant even

sooooo inspiring!

>paw necklace

so shes a furry right?

Stop being sexist.

It's 2016.

Oh boy do i wait the time all this madness stops and people realize they have been listening to fanatics.

Then we can focus on things that matter, like space travel and getting us cryo-frozen so we get to experience that time period. :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SHE WAS SO HOT

Lmao wow she has a shit hairline.

Space travel won't be a thing for another thousand of years at the very least.

T'Challa pls

That is probably what they say to kids going through chemo

the fourth sister from Charmed

...and that's why we are cryo-frozen, numbnuts

kek

Being cryo-frozen for a thousand years would kill you no matter the tech.

I'M A FEMALE

SCREETCH WITH ME SISTERS

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you from the future? You seem to know a lot about what people of the future can and can't do.

Wow what a faggot

That time McGowan stopped by at Maron's podcast with a friend and told people that in GTA V you can beat up prostitutes WHEN YOU HAVE ENOUGH POINTS.

>There is a major problem when the men and women at 20th Century Fox think casual violence against women is the way to market a film.
And she wouldn't give a shit if it was a man get strangled desu

Reminds me of this

>Space travel won't be a thing for another thousand of years at the very least.

butthurt europoor

youtube.com/watch?v=BDKlrey9ETc

>woman hits the wall
>realizes the only value she ever had being a fuckdoll
>turns into feminazi

everytime

You have to commend SJW's on bringing about the most inane controversies in human history and actually making people "discuss" them.

>Yurup has it's own independant launch system
>Americlaps don't and have to pay tax monies to Putin or Musk to taxi them into LEO

Still resting on those laurels from the 1960's I see.

>people will actually spend 10 minutes listening to a pseudo-intellectual "ex-junkie" feminist jabbering on about nothing

yes

Phantoms you fucking poofs.

that's a badass poster

Such desperation. Kinda makes you wonder if she's even partially aware of what she's doing, or is she on full autopilot. Anyone home?

>woman loses her looks, suddenly becomes rights activist

Nobody gonna mention the portrait she did of herself beforehand?

>So, what is it that convinced Fox's advertising people that that image would be the best thing to sell the movie with?

Not the guy you're replying to, but it's really quite obvious. Jennifer Lawrence is one of the two biggest stars in the movie (the other being Fassbender), so they're going to be showing her off. And what better way to establish the film's big bad as a threat than by having him assault one of the main protagonists? Ironically, they were also trying to tick the diversity checkbox by including a woman in the design.

Also, it's no big secret that studios use controversy to market things. Think about Christian Bale's infamous Terminator rant, the Avengers 2 backlash, Tarantino's Django Unchained interview. It's marketing 101. What better way to guarantee free publicity for your film than by sticking a picture of a woman getting strangled on a giant billboard?

wew

lmfao

I don't care.

she fucks dogs. look at her face. she's mad salty

What, did the car rape her?

Always looks like she's gonna cry any moment, and always agitated as fuck.
Traumatized & prescription, I'd guess.

The fucking topic guaranteed this will be shitposting central.

I feel a bit sorry for her desu, growing up with wackjob parents in a cult must seriously fuck your shit up